He's not even pretending to care

He's probably a Trump hater and its good he's off the team. And I'd bet he's a Democrat.

He probably supports Biden who will raise taxes and institute green shit that will bankrupt the country.

Wrong Bison Breath. He's very conservative as are most of his associates. He voted Drumpf in '16. No mas. Guess he figured out that Donald is no conservative. Some guys are just fast learners.

No need to get insulting there bucko.

Glad to hear he's conservative. I find it hard to believe he didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across the country and a great economy all before Covid.

Of course he just might not like Trump which is his right. He's entitled to his opinion as are we all.

Clowns who express fantasies about mowing down BLM protesters with their SUVs should never lecture others about insults.

He's probably a Trump hater and its good he's off the team. And I'd bet he's a Democrat.

He probably supports Biden who will raise taxes and institute green shit that will bankrupt the country.

Wrong Bison Breath. He's very conservative as are most of his associates. He voted Drumpf in '16. No mas. Guess he figured out that Donald is no conservative. Some guys are just fast learners.

No need to get insulting there bucko.

Glad to hear he's conservative. I find it hard to believe he didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across the country and a great economy all before Covid.

Of course he just might not like Trump which is his right. He's entitled to his opinion as are we all.

Clowns who express fantasies about mowing down BLM protesters with their SUVs should never lecture others about insults.

That's not an insult. That's a fact and I'd bet you'd do the same if they tried to pull you out of your car. Insulting Clown is about all you are.

That's not an insult. That's a fact and I'd bet you'd do the same if they tried to pull you out of your car. Insulting Clown is about all you are.

Do you have a link to a few folks who have been pulled out off their cars and beat up by BLM protesters? If so, fire away! :rolleyes:

Shit man it was all over this board and the news. Look it up yourself dumbass.

Do you have a link to a few folks who have been pulled out off their cars and beat up by BLM protesters? If so, fire away! :rolleyes:

That's a no - You have no evidence of people pulled out of their cars and beat up by BLM protesters. There may have been a couple cases of Anarchists, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys doing this sort of thing during a riot.

That's a no - You have no evidence of people pulled out of their cars and beat up by BLM protesters. There may have been a couple cases of Anarchists, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys doing this sort of thing during a riot.

Nope. Its a get your lazy ass investigating what everyone else already knows.

Jeeze you sure are lazy.

Forum List

Back