How did Trump catch the Corona?

How did Trump catch the Corona?

• Total voters
I was thinking Biden gave it to him at the debate, but so far the Biden camp denies he has it.

With a butterfly net, on the 17th green.

Considering the number of people that have shown symptoms that were at the ceremony naming the Justice nominee, I'd say it was there.

Looks like he was careless and cavalier. Probably got it from Hope Hicks (who prepped him for the debate) who got it at Amy Coney Barrett's Rose Garden party.
Hopefully, he didn't walk into the debate hall last Tuesday night already infected. That's gonna be tough to explain.

Also, when/where do you think he caught it?

Town Hall wrote an article today saying he caught it at the debate. It was hosted here by the Cleveland Clinic that took all necessary precautions. They suspect it was one of the stage hands.
Is that where they think Hope caught it or do they think she Was a different situation? What about Christie and Kelly Anne Conway and Mike Lee and Ron Johnson?

Also, when/where do you think he caught it?

Town Hall wrote an article today saying he caught it at the debate. It was hosted here by the Cleveland Clinic that took all necessary precautions. They suspect it was one of the stage hands.

Not possible. None of those stagehands or anyone else that set up the debate site would have been allowed within a mile of him once he walked on to the grounds. Secondly, those people who were infected were barred from the debate grounds. There were 11 of them. This is why you don't pay attention to stories on alt-right media.

Word is they can't nail it down because he wasn't even following the proper testing protocol.

Pretty simple really, Trump got it because he is so arrogant he thinks he is too good to catch it. He's obviously not.

Not possible. None of those stagehands or anyone else that set up the debate site would have been allowed within a mile of him once he walked on to the grounds. Secondly, those people who were infected were barred from the debate grounds. There were 11 of them. This is why you don't pay attention to stories on alt-right media.

I don't know if the stage hands were tested since their work is done long before the President gets there. But watching the news today, it was said that everybody in the place while the President was there was tested.

Forum List

Back