Hershel Walker appears to have moved back to GA to run against Warnock

I hope walker runs

And I think he will be a strong candidate

wp-1984-AP_16188680510369-1.jpg

“Georgia on my mind“

Check out his video

Is he doing wind sprints to get into the practice of running? I hope he stays inside what with the way them white Georgians likes to kills da black man...

Got a link for that claim? Didn't think so, thanks for playing. Now the dems have CRT to lose votes with, luv that race card!!
Hershel will mop the floor with Warnock.

So, the wingnuts claim to love family values, abhor gays and think Biden has dementia.

But winguts love a divorced father of a gay kid and has stated he has dissociative identity disorder.

Just imagine what they'd say about Walker if he weren't a former guy lover.

So, the wingnuts claim to love family values, abhor gays and think Biden has dementia.

But winguts love a divorced father of a gay kid and has stated he has dissociative identity disorder.

ah i think you are the one claiming the right abhors gays.

and not sure what dementia has to do with dissociative identity disorder

frankly nothing

frankly nothing
Pretty sure a lot of people say the right hates gays, including the right.

DID causes memory laps, like conveniently forgetting that you assaulted your wife such as the case with Walker.

frankly nothing

DID causes memory laps, like conveniently forgetting that you assaulted your wife such as the case with Walker.
pretty sure some leftist propagandist say that and debots eat it up. that’s about it

sure but it’s treatable. Walker is an outspoken leader on mental health advocacy to help combat uninformed bigots like yourself

sadly demintia is untreatable and will continue to only worsen as we have seen with xiden

frankly nothing

pretty sure some leftist propagandist say that and debots eat it up. that’s about it

Say what? Does DID cause memory loss, you bettcha' it does.

sure but it’s treatable. Walker is an outspoken leader on mental health advocacy to help combat uninformed bigots like yourself

sadly demintia is untreatable and will continue to only worsen as we have seen with xiden
There's no proof Biden has dementia. He could probably even spell it right too.

frankly nothing

sure but it’s treatable with meds

true, it’s totally possible he’s just an idiot

frankly nothing

sure but it’s treatable with mess

true, it’s totally possible he’s just an idiot
Deep thoughts.

Forum List

Back