Hershal Walker For U.S. Senate - Georgia

You ran John McCain, who is not believed to be a war hero by Trump and a big portion of his supporters.
I didnt run mccain

The corrupt swamp rats ran mccain

He won the repub nomination and I voted for him as a slightly better choice than obama

The same goes for romney

He was not my choice but after winning the repubican nomination I felt he deserved my vote

Unfortunately both mccain and romney broke faith with trump voters in 2016
No they did not. They did what thjey thought was the best for the country. In this case they were right.

Romney and McCain respected voters enough to be honest with them.
Romney perhaps

He's just an entitled snooty lib who took his football and went home when he didnt get his way

But I dont recall him being a liar like mccain was

Respect for the voters my ass

Mccain pushed amnesty that was unpopular with the repub base

Then he ran for reelection in Arizona by saying “just build the dang wall”

But afterward is was back to his old quisling ways again

A majority of voters supported immigration reform. It was Boehner who blocked a vote in the House. The same Boehner who recently complaied about Trump.

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would think he would be a good candiate.

His biggest issue will be that Trump recommended him.

We need to demolish the Dominion Vote Flipping Machines first

You mean the Dominian Misd Flipping Machines. They drive you crazy.

Herschel will get eaten alive in debates. Georgia is not Alabama. Tuberville did not face any real competition. Warnock is formidable and has a track record of community involvement that Walker does not have.
Walker has a brain and integrity, something Warnock lacks.

Anyone who supports Trump has no brain or integrity. Walker has none.

If Herschel Walker runs against Racist Communist Warnock and loses, that will be evidence that we are screwed as a country.
Warnock is none of those things. Herschel has a serious mental disorder and really should not be running for office. Multiple personality disorder, commonly known as schizophrenia.
No, you are wrong. Two totally separate diseases.

Myth No. 1: It means you have multiple personalities. This is one of the biggest misunderstandings about schizophrenia. One poll found that 64% of Americans believe the condition involves a split personality, which means someone acts like they're two separate people.

Some of the most common symptoms of schizophrenia are hallucinations and delusions, which include hearing voices in your head and acting on false beliefs. This isn’t the same as multiple personality disorder, or, more accurately, dissociative identity disorder (DID).
A person with schizophrenia doesn't have two different personalities. Instead, they have false ideas or have lost touch with reality. Multiple personality disorder is unrelated.

You ran John McCain, who is not believed to be a war hero by Trump and a big portion of his supporters.
I didnt run mccain

The corrupt swamp rats ran mccain

He won the repub nomination and I voted for him as a slightly better choice than obama

The same goes for romney

He was not my choice but after winning the repubican nomination I felt he deserved my vote

Unfortunately both mccain and romney broke faith with trump voters in 2016
No they did not. They did what thjey thought was the best for the country. In this case they were right.
Romney is such a snob he probably does think he knows better than 75 million trump voters

But mccain was just a pissed off swamp rat who lied to the voters of Arizona and had a personal feud with trump

Herschel will get eaten alive in debates. Georgia is not Alabama. Tuberville did not face any real competition. Warnock is formidable and has a track record of community involvement that Walker does not have.
Walker has a brain and integrity, something Warnock lacks.

Anyone who supports Trump has no brain or integrity. Walker has none.
Wow, you're sure smart. How'd you get so smart?

Trump was a snob who knew his supporters would believe anything he told them.
Trump is a down-to-earth person

Fake joe biden is just that - fake

Romney wanted my vote when he ran for president as a liberal pretending to be a conservative

But afterwards he turned his back on the Republican base

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would think he would be a good candiate.

His biggest issue will be that Trump recommended him.

We need to demolish the Dominion Vote Flipping Machines first

You mean the Dominian Misd Flipping Machines. They drive you crazy.

Biden has fewer real voters than Ed Muskie

The hell he is. Dude was born to wealth and privilege. He’s never worked a real day in his life.

I bet he can’t even drive a car.
Trump is a builder and that puts him on the street with real people every day

The career politicians in the swamp have to hire pollsters and focus group twats to tell them what ordinary people think

But trump didnt need those hired guns because he already knew

Ya, what?
Just what I said

Overspending under trump was bad

But its even worse with biden

Is it worse just because it is ByeDon spending the money and not tRump?
MAGA
No

Its worse because each new trillion we borrow puts America closer to the day of judgement

And Biden is doing the borrowing now at a rate 4 times greater than trump did

Got it, you do really mean because Biden is doing the spending now. Oh and by the way tRumps spending jumped by about 4 times as much in his last year in office. That feels so good to say "last year in office."
MAGA

Ya, what?
Just what I said

MAGA
No

Its worse because each new trillion we borrow puts America closer to the day of judgement

Got it, you do really mean because Biden is doing the spending now. Oh and by the way tRumps spending jumped by about 4 times as much in his last year in office. That feels so good to say "last year in office."
MAGA
He had his wuflu relief bill

And proposed a second one but no one could agree on the amount

We’ll never know how much he would have spent in his second term but I’m sure it would be less than biden

Ya, what?
Just what I said

MAGA
No

MAGA

We’ll never know how much he would have spent in his second term but I’m sure it would be less than biden

Really, you are so sure. I actually believe he would have spent more and the Rethugikkkons would have cheered. Hell tRump wasn't even trying to find a way to pay for any of the abomination that he helped create. At least ByeDon is trying and even asking the Rethugikkkons to come up with ideas and they have none as usual.
MAGA

Trump is a builder and that puts him on the street with real people every day
No, it puts him in his penthouse where people come to cook his meals, clean his toilet and make his bed for him.

Betcha think that Trump is a “self made man” despite having his wealthy father subsidize his failure till the day he died.

Since you figure winning debates are important, how do you account for Xiden's appointment?

Ya, what?
Just what I said

MAGA
No

MAGA

Really, you are so sure. I actually believe he would have spent more and the Rethugikkkons would have cheered. Hell tRump wasn't even trying to find a way to pay for any of the abomination that he helped create. At least ByeDon is trying and even asking the Rethugikkkons to come up with ideas and they have none as usual.
MAGA
Trump did not create any of the problems in Washington

The political establishment did that

Forum List

Back