Hershal Walker For U.S. Senate - Georgia

You ran John McCain, who is not believed to be a war hero by Trump and a big portion of his supporters.
I didnt run mccain

The corrupt swamp rats ran mccain

He won the repub nomination and I voted for him as a slightly better choice than obama

The same goes for romney

He was not my choice but after winning the repubican nomination I felt he deserved my vote

Unfortunately both mccain and romney broke faith with trump voters in 2016

They didn’t break faith. They treated you with more respect than you wanted.

Romney and McCain respected voters enough to be honest with them. Trump found out that his voters didn’t really care. They wanted the easy lies over the hard truth.

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would think he would be a good candiate.

His biggest issue will be that Trump recommended him.
Do Republicans increasingly rely on celebrities (of a sort) because they are running out of competent leaders?
Democrats are letting all kinds of people in because they are running out of voters.
That is the winner of the day.

You ran John McCain, who is not believed to be a war hero by Trump and a big portion of his supporters.
I didnt run mccain

The corrupt swamp rats ran mccain

He won the repub nomination and I voted for him as a slightly better choice than obama

The same goes for romney

He was not my choice but after winning the repubican nomination I felt he deserved my vote

Trump voters are not patriots. Nominate an American patriot, and the GOP will win.

Romney and McCain respected voters enough to be honest with them.
Romney perhaps

He's just an entitled snooty lib who took his football and went home when he didnt get his way

But I dont recall him being a liar like mccain was

Respect for the voters my ass

Mccain pushed amnesty that was unpopular with the repub base

Then he ran for reelection in Arizona by saying “just build the dang wall”

But afterward is was back to his old quisling ways again

Last edited:
Nominate an American patriot, and the GOP will win.
You mean a globalist who will keep piling debt on the national credit card and send out the welfare checks each month

But that guy wont get very many of the 81 million votes trump received

Do Republicans increasingly rely on celebrities (of a sort) because they are running out of competent leaders?

Al Franken? Cooter from the Dukes of Hazard?
I don’t know about the other guy but you should definitely look at Franken’s background. He started with a BA in poly sci from Harvard and later was a fellow at Kennedy school of government. He was politically active his entire life, doing advocacy and writing books, and was mentored by Wellstone whose seat he eventually took.

There is nothing more amusing and revealing than watching th tolerance crowd endlessly spew hate at a minority who achieve in lif without preferences or government checks.....

They say because of racism, as evidenced by their HATE HOAXES, that we need state sponsored discrimination and more bigger fatter government checks....

And along came Herschel!!!!

More on Hershall Walker:

If he runs all the dead voters on Georgia cannot keep him out of the senate

I’m just saying Donald Trump suggesting this week that Herschel could make Warnock squirm a little in the general election as the Republican candidate isn’t as crazy as you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

House N****
Uncle Tom

Herschel will get eaten alive in debates. Georgia is not Alabama. Tuberville did not face any real competition. Warnock is formidable and has a track record of community involvement that Walker does not have.

Not necessarily. Kamala Harris got eaten alive I both the Democrat Presidential Candidate and US VP Presidential Candidate Debates and she is now VP. Back to Walker, don’t underestimate his popularity and name recognition.

The Democrat Hate Machine (Press, Hollywood, Big Tech) will spend $millions$ to try and defeat Walker.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or the fact he likes to play Russian roulette to show his manhood!
MAGA

If Herschel Walker runs against Racist Communist Warnock and loses, that will be evidence that we are screwed as a country.
Warnock is none of those things. Herschel has a serious mental disorder and really should not be running for office. Multiple personality disorder, commonly known as schizophrenia.

Racist.

Forum List

Back