Herschel Walker staffer shares horrific allegations

Barking up the wrong Q tree with me there. I called them out on their website and got permabanned for doing so.

This current Administration headed by a nicknamed PedoPete is responsible for record amounts of Fentanyl and human trafficking

LMK when you have a problem with that
I'm not a Biden fan, sorry. Or a Hillary fan. You'll have to deal with someone who is.

As I've said, problems that have increased at the border are on the Dems and their rhetoric.

I'm not like you. I don't belong to a tribe.

And I don't believe you're not with Qanon. Sorry.

What’s also interesting is that having the intellectual and maturity level of a 14-year-old nitwit boy is consistent with being a conservative.

Talk about a 14 year old. The only time you chime in is to hurl insults at Republicans instead of debating issues. You never bring anything of substance here.

The lesson Republicans should learn from the 2022 GOP midterm disaster is that the voters are paying attention to who the candidates are and deciding accordingly; just because a candidate has an ‘R’ after his name in a red state doesn’t guarantee he’ll win.

Over 5 million more people voted Republican last election than Democrats. I would say your philosophy needs some serious re-examining.

Correct. And the GQP has relinquished all claims to morality.

So now, neither party can claim the word.

The word is now a non-issue in a political context. Too bad.

We relinquished all claims to morality because a commie outlet wrote a piece about some nameless person that claimed he was groped, who didn't file a police report, that never led to questioning or an arrest, that never led to charges either.

As they say, there's one of your kind born every minute, but you leftists with these anonymous sources all the time makes your claims a complete joke.

We relinquished all claims to morality because a commie outlet wrote a piece about some nameless person that claimed he was groped, who didn't file a police report, that never led to questioning or an arrest, that never led to charges either.

As they say, there's one of your kind born every minute, but you leftists with these anonymous sources all the time makes your claims a complete joke.
Someone else's fault.

I know, I know.

And you can't provide a set of issue positions that make me a leftist. You're welcome to try.

Last edited:
Someone else's fault.

I know, I know.

And you can't provide a set of issue positions that make me a leftist. You're welcome to try.

Yes, I know. There are several of you people here; those that claim they are not leftists but bash Republicans or take the Democrat side 95% of the time.
And what do you mean by someone else's fault? Someone else's fault of what?

Yes, I know. There are several of you people here; those that claim they are not leftists but bash Republicans or take the Democrat side 95% of the time.
And what do you mean by someone else's fault? Someone else's fault of what?
I'll wait on that list of issue positions that make me a leftist. Take your time. I won't be holding my breath.

One of these days, one of you guys will man up and try. Maybe.

And you blamed "a commie outlet". Maybe you should read your own posts.

So this "staffer" who's name nobody knows is to be believed simply because he said so? That's if there was any staffer in the first place and the entire story made up.

So what police department did he report this misconduct to? When will charges be brought forward? When was Schlapp arrested and charged? When is the trial going to start?

Oh, that's right. None of these things happened. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because it's all bullshit like all the other anonymous sources claims by the left?
Oh that's right since it isn't on video you won't believe it, how many women are raped every year and it goes unreported or they don't press charges? Do you believe this happens or do you think they all usually are just making it up.

That's all you got boot licker, damn girl get you some new material.
The Prog minority house leader Jeffries will not solve anything. However, he will make people feel better at a much higher taxpayer expense to keep the ghettos going without massive riots.

yes…its all i have and no, i’ll continue to stand up to your demaklan racist propaganda forever
You're a joke, you don't find it amazing that 92% of the black folks in this country see you and your ilk as boot licking, Uncle Toms. What you are defending is a party that has the mindset of the sheetwearers the very folks whom you claim you oppose. How did you get to this point in life where you became a boot licking Aunt Jane, did some black man mistreat you somewhere in life or did some white man scare you so bad you don't know which way to turn.

The Prog minority house leader Jeffries will not solve anything. However, he will make people feel better at a much higher taxpayer expense to keep the ghettos going without massive riots.
Tell us what the gutless McCarthy is going to solve, hell he gave away everything but the kitchen sink. He is the House Leader in name only.

You're a joke, you don't find it amazing that 92% of the black folks in this country see you and your ilk as boot licking, Uncle Toms. What you are defending is a party that has the mindset of the sheetwearers the very folks whom you claim you oppose. How did you get to this point in life where you became a boot licking Aunt Jane, did some black man mistreat you somewhere in life or did some white man scare you so bad you don't know which way to turn.
i don’t find it amazing you push racist propaganda for the demklan…

If he didn't do it, there should be some sort of action he can take. He's being accused of a crime. I don't know the legal rules around a publication printing anonymous accusations of illegality. If he did do it, he probably has been doing it and will keep doing until he is stopped legally or picks the wrong guy to assault.

Oh that's right since it isn't on video you won't believe it, how many women are raped every year and it goes unreported or they don't press charges? Do you believe this happens or do you think they all usually are just making it up.

Making claims with zero evidence is suspicious under any circumstance. People who are traumatized by being a victim of a sexual assault don't run to some commie news outlet to tell them their story. Those people keep everything to themselves for many, many years if not their entire life.

If it were some right-wing outlet making similar claims with no names, no evidence, no nothing, you'd be the first on here calling it bullshit which it would be.

Forum List

Back