Herschel Walker Mocked Over False Claim He Was FBI Agent: 'Humiliating Lie'

Won't matter.

People love him because he played Football.

That's how dumb we are as a society.
biden says stupid shit all the time. lies out the unholy ass.

you love him cause lord knows why.

that's how dumb we are. we give a shit what a former football player says but not the president.

yay us. n shit.

Hm. I wonder if that “report” is at all reliable?
y'all didn't know i was an agent - also does not say he said he was one. he could have been kidding around. making a joke. or maybe lying.

all are possible. but which does one side tell when demonizing the other?

wheee.

I know you Putin loving people would love to hand all of Europe over to 1 of your heroes but what makes you think he stops with Ukraine?
MAGA
still projecting.

It's what one does when you lost the discussion point.

Last edited:
y'all didn't know i was an agent - also does not say he said he was one. he could have been kidding around. making a joke. or maybe lying.

all are possible. but which does one side tell when demonizing the other?

wheee.
yep, all one has to do is read the line, it's exactly what he meant and he probably got a laugh.

This is beyond rich coming from a collective group of people who supported and still support Donald John Trump.
Yes, silly us supporting $2.00 a gallon gasoline, stocked shelves, affordable food, a steady economy, low inflation, low crime, energy independence, a secure border and the world in order! Your Joe Biden has done so much better, right?!

Sorry, the hypocrisy just leaps out at you.
Yes, your hypocrisy leaps out at folks like the smell of a dumpster.

So, in other words, he’s very much like Brandon yet you would happily vote for the racist old piece of hair sniffing shit.
who has done nothing except make life uncomfortable for the entire country. wow, and demofks don't care.

Yes, silly us supporting $2.00 a gallon gasoline, stocked shelves, affordable food, a steady economy, low inflation, low crime, energy independence, a secure border and the world in order! Your Joe Biden has done so much better, right?!

Yes, your hypocrisy leaps out at folks like the smell of a dumpster.
As if Trump had anything at all to do with those things...too funny.

That is...those that are even true. Low crime? Nope. Secure border? Huh...you guys whined constantly about the border.
Steady economy?? I guess we have some short memories..you know jobless rate and all that. Stocked shelves? Toilet paper ring a bell? Bottled water? Computer chips for Cars?

Inflation is my favorite..a result of the stimulus Trump loved!

Last edited:
Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"
Wow....that sure is going to haunt him for the next six years..... he's going to have to take some of his Senate time to deal with this occasionally.
Geez it's almost as bad as Clinton Saying " I did not have sex with that woman " just before he was popularly re-elected. Hmmm

JO

Wow....that sure is going to haunt him for the next six years..... he's going to have to take some of his Senate time to deal with this occasionally.
Geez it's almost as bad as Clinton Saying " I did not have sex with that woman " just before he was popularly re-elected. Hmmm

JO
Or as bad as Biden telling service members he was in the Naval Academy. That's like "Stolen Valor" to the military's face.

Or as bad as Biden telling service members he was in the Naval Academy. That's like "Stolen Valor" to the military's face.
Yeah but he's a democrat....it's , you know OK if he does that...remember after a thousand generations in the coal mines he finally has made his family proud!

LOL at all the leftists making fun of this dipshit.
YOU GUYS PUT BIDEN IN OFFICE. How much shit did he make up?
Fucking MORONS.
The duopoly is full of dipshits. Thats how it thrives.

U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker repeatedly said he worked in law enforcement. There’s no proof he ever did​

Despite Walker's assertions over the years, there's no evidence that the Georgia Republican hopeful's claims are true.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution asserts that Walker gave a speech in 2019 in front of a group of soldiers at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, where he said, “I worked for law enforcement, y’all didn’t know that either? I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

The newspaper reported Monday that it had reviewed dozens of speeches and motivational talks by Walker, who has said multiple times that he’s been in law enforcement. ”I work with the Cobb County Police Department, and I’ve been in criminal justice all my life,” he said in 2017. In 2000, he claimed to be “a certified peace officer.”

The unidentified spokeswoman maintained that Walker was an honorary deputy in Cobb County and three other counties in Georgia, but The AJC said police in Cobb County had no record of it, nor could its sheriffs confirm it.

Experts note that being an honorary officer carries zero weight in law enforcement.

Can someone tell Herschel to just stop lying so much.

He is like Trump, everytime he opens his mouth a lie flies out.

U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker repeatedly said he worked in law enforcement. There’s no proof he ever did​

Despite Walker's assertions over the years, there's no evidence that the Georgia Republican hopeful's claims are true.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution asserts that Walker gave a speech in 2019 in front of a group of soldiers at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, where he said, “I worked for law enforcement, y’all didn’t know that either? I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

The newspaper reported Monday that it had reviewed dozens of speeches and motivational talks by Walker, who has said multiple times that he’s been in law enforcement. ”I work with the Cobb County Police Department, and I’ve been in criminal justice all my life,” he said in 2017. In 2000, he claimed to be “a certified peace officer.”

The unidentified spokeswoman maintained that Walker was an honorary deputy in Cobb County and three other counties in Georgia, but The AJC said police in Cobb County had no record of it, nor could its sheriffs confirm it.

Experts note that being an honorary officer carries zero weight in law enforcement.

Can someone tell Herschel to just stop lying so much.

He is like Trump, everytime he opens his mouth a lie flies out.
why not compare him to the CURRENT president who CONSTANTLY lies?

Forum List

Back