Herschel Walker Might Be the Difference for GOP Control

Didn't think you could answer why the Dems have a double standard and why they use racism to put down the opposing party.
The opposing party are the racist.
I don't support Walker but I sure in the hell believe he has better character than the hypocritical Democratic Party and those that vote that way.

Thanks for proving my point.
Yea a man who put a gun to his wife's head, lied about his college record, serving as LE, helping veterans, etc. is a man of character in your eyes.

But there is only one problem with him winning: He sometimes talks.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican hopes of taking control of the U.S. Senate in November could hinge on former football star Herschel Walker, a first-time candidate endorsed by Donald Trump, whose campaign appears to be lagging behind other Republicans in Georgia.

A sports legend, the 60-year-old Walker secured the Republican nomination to run for the Senate for the state in May, seeing off five contenders. Republicans hoped his popularity and name recognition would translate into victory in what is likely to be a close race.

But he has been trailing Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock in most opinion polls, his campaign rocked by repeated policy gaffes and a string of controversies about his past, including allegations of domestic violence.

Walker is one of a handful of Trump-endorsed first-time Republican Senate candidates, also including TV personality Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania and author J.D. Vance in Ohio, who even senior Republicans say are weighing on the party's changes of recapturing Senate control.

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell, without naming individuals, has cited "candidate quality" as a reason why Republicans may struggle to capture the Senate, putting his party's odds of winning a Senate majority at 50-50.

Analysts say Walker has made himself an easy target for political attacks, with disjointed comments on issues from COVID-19 to climate. For instance, he attacked the recently-passed $430 billion climate and drug bill on Sunday, saying a lot of the money is "going to trees" and asking, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Don't we have enough trees around here?"

"Every time he opens his mouth about a policy issue, it sounds like a word salad. It's very convoluted and doesn't make sense sometimes," said Trey Hood, a political science professor at the University of Georgia.

Another KKK racist Democrat. But it's OK as long as a black Democrat told you racism is OK when it's against Republicans. Actually, it's still racism, Grand Lizard

If you can't explain your point, then you don't have one!

Try reading his post again because that isn't what he said.

So you can't even read a short post? Fuck, man, what grade did you drop out of school? It was obviously single digits

Try reading his post again because that isn't what he said.

So you can't even read a short post? Fuck, man, what grade did you drop out of school? It was obviously single digits
WTF are you talking about? The poster I said that to only posted links and expected everyone to guess what his point was, so I called him on it. What's your fuckin' problem?

haha no you haven’t. What i said was completely factual
No where near it.

What Republican drafted that legislation?

What Republican president signed it into Law?

What was the vote count on those 2 bills when it comes to Republican and Democrat?

How many Southern Republicans and Democrats voted for those bills?

How many Northern Democrats and Republicans voted for those bills?

I beat the farm you won't or can't answer any of those questions.

No where near it.

What Republican drafted that legislation?

What Republican president signed it into Law?

What was the vote count on those 2 bills when it comes to Republican and Democrat?

I beat the farm you won't or can't answer any of those questions.
which legislation? there have been numerous civil rights bills passed…all suooorted by the gop, all but one signed into law by a republican…but for one

do you even know that there have been numerous civil rights laws?

wow you are deep on that plantation ans keep uneducated i see

You think a prolific liar and deadbeat dad who believes we need a fascist government to monitor the social media posts of young men has a better character than Democrats?

O'rly?
I wouldn’t vote for either candidate, I don’t trust either, Warnock misusing campaign funds,
The opposing party are the racist.

Yea a man who put a gun to his wife's head, lied about his college record, serving as LE, helping veterans, etc. is a man of character in your eyes.
Right so by saying I wouldn’t vote for either candidate is calling someone a man of character? In what world?

Unless you want to answer the original question, I’m not interested in the other BS.

which legislation? there have been numerous civil rights bills passed…all suooorted by the gop, all but one signed into law by a republican…but for one

do you even know that there have been numerous civil rights laws?

wow you are deep on that plantation ans keep uneducated i see
Par for the course. Typical boot licking coward.

TI is speaking to fools like you.

Last edited:
maybe you’d know more about the history of civil rights in this country if tik tok wasn’t your source for an education
What Republican drafted the 1964 CRA and 1965 VRA legislation?

What Republican president signed those bills into Law?

Let's see if you can educate us on some history, let's see how honest you can be.

WTF are you talking about? The poster I said that to only posted links and expected everyone to guess what his point was, so I called him on it. What's your fuckin' problem?

He clearly said he couldn't explain it TO YOU. And you were unable to read that, you thought he said he couldn't explain it at all.

You read the words, sort of, but didn't really grasp what they meant. If you did that on purpose, that you're stupid and can't read is an odd attack on "him"

Let's see if you can educate us on some history, let's see how honest you can be.
I said all, but one...that was the only Civil Rights legislation ever signed by a Dem.

Here are the rest, all signed by Republicans but that one.

Civil Rights Act may refer to several acts of the United States Congress, including:

• Civil Rights Act of 1866, extending the rights of emancipated slaves by stating that any person born in the United States regardless of race is an American citizen
  • Civil Rights Act of 1871, prohibiting race-based violence against African Americans (see also Enforcement Acts, three Acts in 1870–71)
  • Civil Rights Act of 1875, prohibiting discrimination in "public accommodations", which was found unconstitutional in 1883 as Congress could not regulate conduct of individuals
  • Civil Rights Act of 1957, establishing the Civil Rights Commission
  • Civil Rights Act of 1960, establishing federal inspection of local voter registration polls
  • Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin by federal and state governments as well as some public places
  • Civil Rights Act of 1968, prohibiting discrimination in sale, rental, and financing of housing based on race, creed, and national origin
  • Civil Rights Act of 1990, a bill that would have made it easier for plaintiffs to win civil rights cases; was vetoed by President George H. W. Bush
  • Civil Rights Act of 1991, providing the right to trial by jury on discrimination claims and introducing the possibility of emotional distress damages, while limiting the amount that a jury could award

I said all, but one...that was the only Civil Rights legislation ever signed by a Dem.

Here are the rest, all signed by Republicans but that one.

Civil Rights Act may refer to several acts of the United States Congress, including:

• Civil Rights Act of 1866, extending the rights of emancipated slaves by stating that any person born in the United States regardless of race is an American citizen
  • Civil Rights Act of 1871, prohibiting race-based violence against African Americans (see also Enforcement Acts, three Acts in 1870–71)
  • Civil Rights Act of 1875, prohibiting discrimination in "public accommodations", which was found unconstitutional in 1883 as Congress could not regulate conduct of individuals
  • Civil Rights Act of 1957, establishing the Civil Rights Commission
  • Civil Rights Act of 1960, establishing federal inspection of local voter registration polls
  • Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin by federal and state governments as well as some public places
  • Civil Rights Act of 1968, prohibiting discrimination in sale, rental, and financing of housing based on race, creed, and national origin
  • Civil Rights Act of 1990, a bill that would have made it easier for plaintiffs to win civil rights cases; was vetoed by President George H. W. Bush
  • Civil Rights Act of 1991, providing the right to trial by jury on discrimination claims and introducing the possibility of emotional distress damages, while limiting the amount that a jury could award

I answered these question you dumbfuck plantation boy....

I answered these question you dumbfuck plantation boy....
No, boot licking hag you didn't. You posted some bullshit. Answer these specific questions, the problem is if you answer the questions correctly it will show your boot licking, sellout ass for what you are.

You continue to tell the lie about these 2 major pieces of legislation.

No, boot licking hag you didn't. You posted some bullshit. Answer these specific questions, the problem is if you answer the questions correctly it will show your boot licking, sellout ass for what you are.

You continue to tell the lie about these 2 major pieces of legislation.

no i literally did you ignorant plantation boy

Forum List

Back