Here's what you need to know about the Magnitsky Act

Antisemites for Trump! Hooray!

Needless to say, none of the Trumpflakes will even consider criticizing any of the anti-semites and white supremacists that infest their cult. Each Trumpflake may not personally be an anti-semite or white supremacist, but all of them proudly suck the asses of anti-semites and white supremacists.
I don't know whether Magnitsky was an anti-Semite or not. Does it matter?

It matters that he was murdered.

We both know that goddamn Trump is working with Russia to get it over turned...Russia is a abuser of human rights and a enemy of the united states.

Washington DC when Obama was President and with the Neo-Conservative vultures pulling his strings abused the intention of what the Magnitsky Act was originally intended for.

It was never intended to be used in the way Obama used it IF you read the Magnitsky Act, which I don't think you have EVER even HEARD of BEFORE this thread Matthew.

Needless to say, none of the Trumpflakes will even consider criticizing any of the anti-semites and white supremacists that infest their cult. Each Trumpflake may not personally be an anti-semite or white supremacist, but all of them proudly suck the asses of anti-semites and white supremacists.

It matters that he was murdered. Gee, I wonder who ordered it?

You Leftist Maniacs LOVED Russia when your Spiritual Kin the filthy Communist POS ran Russia, strange you all started to HATE Russia once the filthy Communists were thrown out.

You still LOVE North Korea of course, not to mention Cuba :poke:

You Leftist Maniacs LOVED Russia when your Spiritual Kin the filthy Communist POS ran Russia, strange you all started to HATE Russia once the filthy Communists were thrown out.

Really? Got any credible proof? You're a really sick little puppy. I recommend intense psychological therapy.

Really? Got any credible proof? You're a really sick little puppy. I recommend intense psychological therapy.

^^^^ Showing Lakhota has lost an argument they never had in the first place, resorting to name calling.

Lol Leftist Maniac in denial that Leftists LOVED Communist Russia, LOVE Communist North Korea and LOVE Communist Cuba.

Filthy Commies.

You should just concentrate on your weird obsession with Ivanka, it's all you are good for, we know THINKING isn't your strong point.

Booosh? Most likely in your world.

Booosh? Most likely in your world.

Oh, Pee-wee, you say the darnest things.

Actually, an inquiry determined he was not murdered.

Not murdered? That's pretty fucking hilarious considering how he died. He was falsely imprisoned, tortured, and murdered while in prison. How dumb are you? Educate yourself.

The Russians Killed My Lawyer. This Is How I Got Congress to Avenge Him.

How Sergei Magnitsky stood up to Vladimir Putin | Daily Mail Online

Actually, an inquiry determined he was not murdered.

Not murdered? That's pretty fucking hilarious considering how he died. He was falsely imprisoned, tortured, and murdered while in prison. How dumb are you? Educate yourself.

The Russians Killed My Lawyer. This Is How I Got Congress to Avenge Him.

How Sergei Magnitsky stood up to Vladimir Putin | Daily Mail Online
His own mother said he had a heart condition or some shit. But what the fuck is our Congress doing helping filthy corrupt pig Jewish oligarchs for?

I'm curious then why Progressives spoke out, loud and clear in support of the New Black Panthers, then
you reached out and supported the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators. Now you have Progressives outspokenly supporting the destructive, racist Black Lives Matter, and the ever present disruptive Southern Poverty Law Center.

Yet, Progressives cannot point to any individual, identifiable group other than saying they are anti-Semites, white supremacists but they can't identify any particular group. Typical of them, desperate losers.

So Jewish groups had our pathetic Congress pass the Magnitsky Act, which punished Russia with sanctions. Putin retaliated by stopping Russian adoptions by Americans.

Now you know the rest of the story.

Why are you so eager to post a thread boasting of your Anti-Semite?

Refute me, if you can, Shlomo.

You don't debate the village idiot. You throw pirogi at him cause ... even the village idiot has to eat.

traditional-russian-women.jpg
C,mon, fncceo, you pathetic little weakling, refute me, pussy. Scared? You afraid I'll embarrass you? Haha. Lightweight.

Terrified

AmerPsycho_014Pyxurz.jpg

Refute me, if you can, Shlomo.

You don't debate the village idiot. You throw pirogi at him cause ... even the village idiot has to eat.

traditional-russian-women.jpg
C,mon, fncceo, you pathetic little weakling, refute me, pussy. Scared? You afraid I'll embarrass you? Haha. Lightweight.

Terrified

AmerPsycho_014Pyxurz.jpg
Then c'mon, sissy. Refute me. Any pussy can sit behind a computer screen and smirk. Be a man. Refute a single thing I wrote. You can't and you know it, worm.

I'm curious then why Progressives spoke out, loud and clear in support of the New Black Panthers, then

Really? Which progressives? Most progressives will say "Black Panthers? They still exist? Have you been ordered to be terrified of the dark people again?".

you reached out and supported the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators.

What does that deflection have to do with you running cover for anti-semites and white supremacists? I didn't make you jump in here and do that. You could have just ignored the issue.

Now you have Progressives outspokenly supporting the destructive, racist Black Lives Matter,

That's a standard white-supremacist rant.

and the ever present disruptive Southern Poverty Law Center.

When you get unhinged about those opposing racism, it makes you look like you're supporting racism.

Yet, Progressives cannot point to any individual, identifiable group other than saying they are anti-Semites, white supremacists but they can't identify any particular group. Typical of them, desperate losers.

Bannon.

Sessions.

Every white supremacist group in the nation.

Buh-bye. Better luck next time.

See, here is why pussies like fncceo are so despicable, community. There are many Jews who are patriotic Americans--as patriotic as any Christian or anyone else. Unfortunately, their voices are drowned out by vermin like fncceo as Jews for the simple reason they don't run around spewing their Jewishness on everyone, just like the rest of us don't run around spewing our ethnicity on everyone. Vicious little pukes like fncceo do damage to both Americans and to Jews, and to real Jewish Americans, fncceo does double damage. If this weren't true, fncceo would back up the racist bile he spews with actual argument. His inability to do so only proves what I say is true.

In one of the long-ago released WikiLeaks emails that has yet to garner much public attention, members of Clinton’s team bragged about successfully censoring a story tying a $500,000 speech former President Bill Clinton gave in Moscow to Hillary’s opposition to the Magnitsky Act. Leaked Email Reveals Clinton Team Bragging About Censorship
It's clear from that Union Council of Soviet Jews post that there was some sort of intra-Jewish tussle over the act. The State Dept eventually got on board when it became clear the legislation was going to pass, according to them. What I find most objectionable is the outright slavishness of our Congress. This piece of shit legislation passed the Senate on something like a 98-2 vote. And I'll bet those 2 will feel the heat from Jewish traitors.

Everyone will be shocked to learn (((who))) is behind the The Magnitsky Act currently causing so much turmoil.

Here is what happened as I understand it: In the wake of the break up of the Soviet Union there was a feeding frenzy of unscrupulous kleptocrats on state assets which could be had for pennies on the dollar as the workers' paradise disintegrated. Completely contrary to character, Jews were overrepresented in this massive dispossession of the Russian people, (just as the extreme overrepresentation of Jews among the banksters responsible for the recent massive dispossession of the American people during the mortgage fraud of 2008 was also a completely anomalous circumstance). With the help of Jewish experts from Harvard a free market was introduced in Russia under the drunken puppet, Boris Yeltsin. This free market was characterized by a few mostly Jewish billionaire oligarchs owning everything and the Russian people getting the rest.

Naturally, this didn't sit well with your run-of-the-mill Russian who was still feeling some resentment over the fact that it was the Jews who had inflicted the workers' paradise on Russia in the first place, murdered their king and his entire family, and then proceeded to dispatch 66 million of those workers to that Other Paradise we've heard so much about. (Put another way, white Russian Christians suffered a Holocaust turned up to eleven). But what could they do? The Jews owned everything and controlled both the domestic and international media and had the assistance of organizations like Washington, DC-based Union of Councils for Soviet Jews, the National Endowment for Democracy, the Moscow Helsinki Group, the feckless and disgracefully compliant US Congress, and the just-as-contemptible European Union.

Eventually, as shame and self-loathing drove President Yeltsin deeper into alcoholic decrepitude, the oligarchs needed a more presentable and functional goy to be the public face of their carcass-feed. They settled on a bright up-and-comer, a former KGB agent, named Vladimir Putin to be their patsy. Unfortunately for them, Putin was a patriot, a believing Christian, and more than a match for them (sounds like one of our own presidents, whose name isn't Bush, Clinton, or Obama). Once in power, Putin turned on them--even throwing one of them in prison. It has been a titanic battle, which still rages.

But now you know why the Jewish-controlled US media hates Vladimir Putin, why there is a "Russia story", why AIPAC and the Jews are panting after war with Russia, and why traitors like John McCain, Robert Mueller, and Lindsey Graham should be executed by firing squad tomorrow at dawn.

Which brings us to the Magnitsky Act.

From the Wikipedia page of the Union of Councils for Soviet Jews:

Sergei Magnitsky was a lawyer in Moscow ford an international financial company. He advised the Russian authorities that the tax agents he was dealing with was stealing US$320 million from Russia. He was arrested, tortured and eventually killed by the Russian authorities. The Russian Human rights NGOs wanted to support a bill in the US Congress to punish those responsible for his torture and murder by denying them visas to the US and freezing their assets in the US. The UCSJ supported the legislation at the behest of the Russian NGOs and put together a coalition of international religious freedom organizations to petition the Congress. The State department fought against the legislation and the Jewish establishment organizations opposed the bills, until they saw that it was going to pass and then publicly supported the bills. The Magnitsky Act has been used by President Obama to punish Russia for violations of human rights today.

(grammatical and spelling mistakes in original throughout)

Union of Councils for Soviet Jews - Wikipedia
The "international finance company" this guy Magnitsky represented was the (from memory) London-based hedge fund run by a guy named Bowser or Browser, something like that, from a prominent family of Chicago Jews who count among their forbears the long-time head of the American Communist Party.

Starting with the second sentence, just apply the smell test: "He advised the Russian authorities that the tax agents he was dealing with was stealing US$320 million from Russia. He was arrested, tortured and eventually killed by the Russian authorities." In other words, the Moscow-based lawyer for this Jewish hedge fund--one of the oligarchs--reported the theft by Russian authorities to the Russian authorities so the Russian authorities killed him.

no_shit.jpg

So Jewish groups had our pathetic Congress pass the Magnitsky Act, which punished Russia with sanctions. Putin retaliated by stopping Russian adoptions by Americans.

Now you know the rest of the story.

I just read the background from Wikipedia and they don't mention any of the Jewish conspiracy that permeates your story. Why is that?

Magnitsky Act - Wikipedia

Are we just bearing a little Jew-hatred? Your post reeks of prejudice.
Compelling argument, putz.

If you hate Jews so much, you are not allowed to use that word!

Forum List

Back