Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Congrats on the total obstruction and paralyzing the country....brainwashed functional morons. And the hate and division and misinfo (everything you know.......
how's that? aren't demofks in control? You sure avoid the irregularities of your failures. what a fool you really are, the puppet masters strings pull hard on you bubba.

The Democratic party is their replacement for God. They don't question anything and are willing to give up everything for the cause.
right? even we question some things about god.

I would say that all legal immigrants vote for the GOP. Why would they leave a country only to expect the new country to look like their old country? That's pure suicide.
Tell that to the leftists moving to red states to escape the crime and taxes only to vote for the same numbskulls that put them in that position in the first place. I can only hope that immigrants aren't as uninformed and brainwashed as resident Democrats.

Tell that to the leftists moving to red states to escape the crime and taxes only to vote for the same numbskulls that put them in that position in the first place. I can only hope that immigrants aren't as uninformed and brainwashed as resident Democrats.
but that is the objective to flood red states to turn them blue. Fk, when GOP fkers are too afraid to tell the judicial to their jobs, not much we're going to be able to do. They were all bought. Red states beware.

Obviously, the GOP giveaway to the rich obstructors are in charge DUH. And the dupes like you...
Ah that ploy again. Let demofks win and GOP keep control! Hahaha can’t make it up. So you’re saying the gop impeached trump?

A really good, straightforward article on the subject.

Even the CDC puts the number of DGU's at anywhere from a half million to three million per year.
Your post makes Comrade Iosef cry.

Good.

I'm not the one collecting a check every month... that would be you.
The check I earned doing what you couldn't or wouldn't do, yes.

You flailing around your butthurt proves nothing about me; it just proves you're butthurt. And nobody gives a shit about making your tender feels feel better. That's a you problem, Slappy.
Except you haven't proven it's bad science. You've proven you don't want it to be true.

So every year, we have
23,000 gun suicides (because guns are there when people feel that impulse)
16,000 gun homicides (more likely to be an abusive partner than an actual criminal)
1000 homicides related to law enforcement (which only happen because our cops are trigger happy having to deal with an armed populace.)
800 accidents involving guns (many involving children)
200 homicides where civilians are ruled justified in shooting someone (more likely to be an abusive partner than a criminal)

Sounds to me like the the "cure" is far worse than the disease.
Yet you still refuse to get out on the streets of Chicago and disarm the gangbangers.

Chickenshit.

Meanwhile, the root of your problem is armed people don't get on the cattle cars.
No, I hate them because they refuse to do what my Grandparents had to do--- become Americans. We are still following a foolish policy towards Cuba because no one wants to offend this small constiuency.
Cubans who fled Communism are far better Americans than you are, because you want what they risked their lives to leave for all America.

Rational people say you should eat shit, you Commie bastard.

The check I earned doing what you couldn't or wouldn't do, yes.

But don't go whining about government and still collect a government check. You were paid for that job when you did it. Why should they pay you for work you aren't doing anymore?

Yet you still refuse to get out on the streets of Chicago and disarm the gangbangers.

Again, not my job. I also don't personally go get that rabid possum living under my porch... I call in a professional for that.

Cubans who fled Communism are far better Americans than you are, because you want what they risked their lives to leave for all America.

Funny, I think I met one Cuban the whole time I was in.... and he was an ass. They are happy to have Americans die so they can go back and exploit the Cuban peasants that hate them and threw them out.

Frankly, nothing admirable about those people at all... they were the quislings that supported American exploitation of their land. They were lucky the Cubans let them leave alive.

The Democratic party is their replacement for God. They don't question anything and are willing to give up everything for the cause.

If any side show religious fervor, it's was you Trump supporters. You kept supporting him no matter how many people he got killed.

1653433104733.png

Poor Herman Cain! He died as he lived!

But don't go whining about government and still collect a government check. You were paid for that job when you did it. Why should they pay you for work you aren't doing anymore?
That was the contract I signed with the government. The government isn't going to renege on the terms of the contract they signed just because you're being a little bitch about it.
Again, not my job. I also don't personally go get that rabid possum living under my porch... I call in a professional for that.
No, you don't care about the gangbangers having illegal guns. You just want law-abiding people disarmed. You know, the people you want forced into cattle cars.
Funny, I think I met one Cuban the whole time I was in.... and he was an ass. They are happy to have Americans die so they can go back and exploit the Cuban peasants that hate them and threw them out.
Funny, you're full of shit.

But, hey, if Revolutionary Cuba is so awesome, you should move there. I'll start a GoFundMe to pay your expenses.
Frankly, nothing admirable about those people at all... they were the quislings that supported American exploitation of their land. They were lucky the Cubans let them leave alive.
Good Gaea, could you suck Communist cock any harder?

Those Cuban peasants are much better off being exploited by the Cuban commies, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back