Here's what needs to happen (breaking up the "Union")

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
This makes the most sense.

Alberta and Texas need to form an alliance and start building up military forces. Then, Alberta attacks South while Texas attacks North. We do a march to the middle and form a new country out of the conquered territory, then start moving east and west.

cbced052435bb582d60acc1247da14b3--the-map-in-canada.jpg

I figure we could take Oklahoma (who will join us willingly) then go through Colorado and meet the Albertans in Wyoming. Idaho and Utah willfully join. Then we help Alberta take BC. Kansas Nebraska and the Dakota's join without a fight. Then, we focus on Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

That would give us 3 coasts and we would almost certainly be rid of the East Coast Commies and the West Coast Bolsheviks.

Let's do this. Today.

Alberta and Texas need to form an alliance and start building up military forces. Then, Alberta attacks South while Texas attacks North. We do a march to the middle and form a new country out of the conquered territory, then start moving east and west.

I figure we could take Oklahoma (who will join us willingly) then go through Colorado and meet the Albertans in Wyoming. Idaho and Utah willfully join. Then we help Alberta take BC. Kansas Nebraska and the Dakota's join without a fight. Then, we focus on Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

That would give us 3 coasts and we would almost certainly be rid of the East Coast Commies and the West Coast Bolsheviks.

Let's do this. Today.
Honestly, take up your guns in TX and JUST DO IT!! Stop talking about it. Put up a gofundyourself site. I'll contribute. I want TX gone.

Only one request...after TX secedes, can we build a wall around it? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's do this. Today.

Im in.

Honestly, take up your guns in TX and JUST DO IT!! Stop talking about it. Put up a gofundyourself site. I'll contribute. I want TX gone.

Only one request...after TX secedes, can we build a wall around it? :auiqs.jpg:
After they give up, we'll turn it into a landfil.

No you won't. At the first shot, you'll run like the little bitches you are and fold.
And even if you succeed in seceding, the remaining population will slowly starve to death because red states...are takers. :)

You ain't ever been right before- why start now, eh?

We have enough freakin' Texans in my state as it is. Go south. Then you won't have to worry about your entire power grid collapsing from a measly three inch snow.

There are hundreds of thousands of california refugees pouring in daily to texas. Its a huge burden for the grid. They need to keep moving through and out of the state.

Let's do this. Today.
That will just lead to a whole lot of people dying

Which is what the Left really wants.

They try to push people towards this every day.

Let's do this. Today.
\forward\FBI

Not really, but I’m sure they’ve had their eye on you for years.

You ain't ever been right before- why start now, eh?
Aaaaacckkkk!!! Stick to what you do best. Stay in your lane.
The OP and others have been braying for years about TX seceding...and done bupkus to make it happen.

The minute any move toward secession happens, the Feds will step in and pound any group that tries it.
It's one of those alt-right/militia talking points that gets said over after one too many shots of bourbon or too many
glasses of hooch. :)

There are hundreds of thousands of california refugees pouring in daily to texas. Its a huge burden for the grid. They need to keep moving through and out of the state.
That's because most of Texas isn't hooked up to that national grid. Dumb move. Texas will soon start to look more and more like California and New York. Kinda brings a smile to my face. :)

Aaaaacckkkk!!! Stick to what you do best. Stay in your lane.
The OP and others have been braying for years about TX seceding...and done bupkus to make it happen.

The minute any move toward secession happens, the Feds will step in and pound any group that tries it.
It's one of those alt-right/militia talking points that gets said over after one too many shots of bourbon or too many
glasses of hooch. :)

Don't tell me what to post, you shitty little fascist.

Why do some people keep starting stupid, pointless troll threads like this over and over?

Forum List

Back