Here's the medical marijuana ad CBS banned from the Super Bowl

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Before any anti-pot trolls come around with their rude, disruptive and often ignorant comments, please at least take the time to watch the advertisement first. Otherwise shut up. ( in advance )

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/24/medi...TwwoOEdq319fqm2vHS5BluXj28POAqIbHX1RU3UIAX48w

This is the medical marijuana ad CBS rejected for the Super Bowl, and it's incredibly moving and emotional.

The ad, produced by Acreage Holdings, a marijuana and cannabis investment firm, was willing to pay $5 million for the spot, but CBS turned it down ... because, we're told, they don't allow any marijuana ads on the air.

The ad profiles 3 people -- a boy who had hundreds of seizures a day that were not abated by traditional medicine, a man addicted to opioids, and a veteran who was in severe pain after his leg was amputated. All say medical marijuana made life livable.

The point of the ad is to push for legalization of medical marijuana on the federal level. 30 states have made medical marijuana use legal, but a federal law would make a big difference.

I think all the players should show up at the Super Bowl with
pot leaf helmets on.
1004.jpg
1003.jpg

Before any anti-pot trolls come around with their rude, disruptive and often ignorant comments, please at least take the time to watch the advertisement first. Otherwise shut up. ( in advance )

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/24/medi...TwwoOEdq319fqm2vHS5BluXj28POAqIbHX1RU3UIAX48w

This is the medical marijuana ad CBS rejected for the Super Bowl, and it's incredibly moving and emotional.

The ad, produced by Acreage Holdings, a marijuana and cannabis investment firm, was willing to pay $5 million for the spot, but CBS turned it down ... because, we're told, they don't allow any marijuana ads on the air.

The ad profiles 3 people -- a boy who had hundreds of seizures a day that were not abated by traditional medicine, a man addicted to opioids, and a veteran who was in severe pain after his leg was amputated. All say medical marijuana made life livable.

The point of the ad is to push for legalization of medical marijuana on the federal level. 30 states have made medical marijuana use legal, but a federal law would make a big difference.

I couldn't find the ad at the link given, but I did find it here:

See the medical cannabis Super Bowl ad rejected by CBS

I'm just curious what they mean about medical marijuana. CBD oil can be purchased on Amazon for pity's sake. I believe it's legal in all 50 states? But I take it that's not what they're talking about here?

I'm just curious what they mean about medical marijuana. CBD oil can be purchased on Amazon for pity's sake. I believe it's legal in all 50 states? But I take it that's not what they're talking about here?

It's only legal in 32 states, and some states make it so hard to get till it's virtually unavailable. People need the medicine, and only heartless idiots are preventing those people from getting it.

It's only legal in 32 states, and some states make it so hard to get till it's virtually unavailable. People need the medicine, and only heartless idiots are preventing those people from getting it.

Are you talking about medical marijuana you smoke? Because I'm talking about hemp oil, also known as CBD oil, which can actually be purchased in vitamin stores, Target and etc. It's legal in all 50 states is what I'm told, but maybe some states make you jump through hoops to get it? I'm not sure.

Should the SB allow for ads for OxyContin and morphine and Valium, etc., as those also have medicinal purposes?
You have a lot of nerve to accuse others of ignorance when you couple your own abject ignorance with extreme intolerance.

Forum List

Back