'Here's The Dirty Little Secret...': Vivek Ramaswamy Slams Establishment Politics At Florida Event

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
"It's not who we elect to run the government who runs the government anymore." This guy is talking my language. I know I'm not supposed to like the guy, because he's not white or black. Because he's not sticking with the republican talking points and staying on script.
But I do like people who expose their own party as much as the other party.

What's the old saying, "In order to fix a problem, you first have to realize there is one." The GOP has a lot of problems and corruption. All bases around power and money. It's become so intertwined with the democrats that it's hard to tell the difference in the two

What's the main message that comes out of all that glorious gumflapping.

It seems like the part that was the endorsement of Trump rang the loudest.

Honourable mention to his black holes!

So you're fluent in Conspiracy Theory?

Not really. I'm not a 9/11, JFK, election fraud kind of guy. It's more of a Sherlock Holmes type thing. Some people, including myself, overlook the obvious sometimes.

In 07, I was a die hard tea party guy. But could see the changes that were occurring in real time. Like how more and more new tea party supporters were supporting neocon issues. Just as I'm seeing them now. The clues, if you will, are things like banning bump stocks, and the Trump supporters not raising all kinds of hell about it. Him not going after Hillary, and it was crickets. Two debt ceiling increases and hardly any republicans raising hell that there wasn't spending cut mandates involved.
They spin these things to find a way to justify them, instead of simply opposing them, as republicans would do had it been a democrat who did it.

Forum List

Back