Here's news CNN and the mainstream media didn't want you to know PRIOR to the walkout yesterday...

This thread made me realize that Nikolas Cruz has a very real path to get a Presidential pardon. If he starts saying that Democrats made him do it, that they gave the money for his weapons; it won't matter that he can’t name names or list any specifics. If he gets enough completely zonked out nutjobs like koshergrl to feel sympathy for him as a victim of the big liberal bogeyman, then Trump may hear about it and issue a pardon to make himself look good to his base.

This thread made me realize that Nikolas Cruz has a very real path to get a Presidential pardon. If he starts saying that Democrats made him do it, that they gave the money for his weapons; it won't matter that he can’t name names or list any specifics. If he gets enough completely zonked out nutjobs like koshergrl to feel sympathy for him as a victim of the big liberal bogeyman, then Trump may hear about it and issue a pardon to make himself look good to his base.

Obama is no longer president.

Though he most certainly looks like he could be one of Obama's sons.

It is a shame liberal teachers are USING kids for their own agenda.

Horse shit. At my son's school some teachers gave after school detention for anyone joining. My son's teacher gave a "pop" quiz involving one question and worth extra credit to everyone that did not leave. There was not a single teacher in the school that encouraged the kids to join.

You are just parroting the party talking points without a single bit of evidence.

God you’re stupid .

It’s a classic school move to “support” a student planned walkout in order to avoid punishing the kids . Which would look bad and anger parents .

Normally I would post that it’s a shame that people stop using their brains...then I remember conservatives never have used them.

Last edited:
Because they are counting on someone shooting the kids up. They are ORCHESTRATING it.

Student walkout canceled after high school locked down over shooting threat

It's those blood thirsty, crazy NRA people hell bent on getting those kids again!

DSC07577.JPG

Congrats USMB mods you really know how to cultivate shit.

Uh oh, are you okay?

Yep, I'm not the one who started yet another really fucked up conspiracy theory thread.

You are in a politics thread, challenged on yet another level.

There is nothing in the OP that is remotely political, it's retarded and does little for any discussion.

...and yet you felt compelled to comment more than once. Sounds like you simply disagree simpleton.

Yes, at this point I'm saying you idiots provide nothing but completely stupid unfounded conspiracy theories. That is the state of this board.

I suppose it is easier to be lazy, ignorant and uninformed like you are being here. Fact is teacher unions came out in favor of the protests and many liberal teachers actively helped the protests,

And naturally that would mean they want the kids shot?

The right-wing nuts are trying so hard to portray this walkout as inspired by some adult left-wing political group. They apparently are not concerned with the safety of the kids in school and the kids must be awful commies for being concerned for their own safety and the safety of their peers. The low-life governor of South Carolina, who is known to be in bed with the NRA and right-wing "Christian" groups, went so far as to call it "shameful," as if he even knows the meaning of the word "shame." What nonsense. It's shit like him who are ruining this country. The kids are alright. They're doing the right thing, the necessary thing.

Forum List

Back