If kim is leading on the USA

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Will the American people know it by November 2018?

If not will they know it by November 2020?

Or is the idea of Kim leading us on so ridiculous its not worth discussing?

Or are we so stupid we could never know?

Fat boy's gonna find out dealing with Trump a whole different ballgame than the dipshits daddy and gramps dealt with.
Absolutely. He'll finally have an ignorant idiot to deal with. Best POTUS evah!
Go look up Slick Willie's comments about what a great deal he cut with NK, dipshit.
Just like Obama and Iran, Bill Clinton enabled North Korea's nuclear capability. Now President Trump is dealing with the mess that both of them helped create.

Trump didn't even know the US' position in regard to talking to Kim. He had to sidestep after the adults explained it to him.

Rocket boy fools no one but our previous administrations. He wants us to pay him to pretend stopping his nuke program. Iran will continue to support and help Korea reach it's goal no matter what.
I am pretty sure that Trump knows that.
Let's see if Trump also hands him our money if Kim agrees to phony UN "inspections" like Obama set up for Iran.

Go look up Slick Willie's comments about what a great deal he cut with NK, dipshit.
I think rather it is your dipshit43 to whom blame must be sheeted. But feel free to ignore reality, after all, why change?

Righties blame Clinton (and Jimmy Carter) for North Korea's recent production of nuclear weapons. However, a closer look at the facts reveals that the Clinton-Carter Agreed Framework had succeeded in its primary goals, which were to stop North Korea from processing plutonium and to get IAEA inspectors re-admitted to North Korean nuclear facilities. Whether North Korea was engaged in processing uranium for weapons-grade material, as the Bush Administration claimed, is a matter of dispute. The Bush Administration actively undermined diplomatic efforts by South Korea, Japan, and other nations to reduce tensions between North Korea and the rest of the world. Believing a get-tough policy would bring the North Koreans to heel, in 2002 the White House used allegations of uranium processing as an excuse to break the Agreed Framework. Two years later, the North Koreans have not heeled, but claim to have produced several nuclear weapons. Parts 1-3 are on this page. Anyone who wants to argue that the North Koreans were building nuclear weapons behind President Clinton's back and Bush was right to break the Agreed Framework should read those parts first.
Blame Bush for North Korea's Nukes

Fat boy's gonna find out dealing with Trump a whole different ballgame than the dipshits daddy and gramps dealt with.
Absolutely. He'll finally have an ignorant idiot to deal with. Best POTUS evah!

Blastoff, how come you call people dipshit when you know you are pure shit? You opened up the uncleaned privy and dived right in and sucked up the contents when you said dipshit. Go fill up a swimming pool with lighter fluid, get in, and play with matches.

I see that you have diverted my question I was not asking what your lover was going to do, only what he was going to try, and when would we find out?

If Kim's leading us then we're screwed because all we have in defense is a fat orange toddler.
Better him then an ass kissing jigaboo.

If Kim's leading us then we're screwed because all we have in defense is a fat orange toddler.
I hear Trump's going to get NK to surrender their uranium, dismantle advanced centrifuges, and submit to yearly inspections.

I hear Trump's going to get NK to surrender their uranium, dismantle advanced centrifuges, and submit to yearly inspections.
You aint heard shit.

You aint heard shit.
Neither has Trump.

Forum List

Back