Here's Kari Lake's Next Political Move

She has plenty of options.

---Kari Lake had a prime opportunity to knock out Democrat Katie Hobbs in the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial race. Sure, there were election shenanigans in Maricopa County, but the state GOP was also at fault for not tightening up the works there.---

---The Election Day vote is not enough to counter the left-wing horde of ballot-harvested votes. A good test could be in the Grand Canyon State in 2024, which presents another political opportunity for Ms. Lake. That would be challenging Sen. Kyrsten Sinema---

Essentially the whole charade of "they stole the election" is a way of gained free publicity. The question is, is such negative publicity something that will make voters want to vote for a "sour loser"?

Essentially the whole charade of "they stole the election" is a way of gained free publicity. The question is, is such negative publicity something that will make voters want to vote for a "sour loser"?
Meh....she has met the legal threshold for 10% of the court ordered random ballot count.
Now what?

You must have failed to read the links.....

One of us did.

Look close at this tweet...all the dates are from 2020

1675682372491.png

Maybe you learn for once how to do a credible keyword search.
I am not the one making the claim.
The claim was that "other pilots claim."
I call bullshit.
No they don't.
Now it is up to the person claiming this to prove it.
Otherwise they remain full of shit.

It's about her Gov 'lection in 2022.....duh.

Yes, and the signatures she tweeted that you all keep posting on here are all from 2020....seems neither you nor her looked all that close

Yes, and the signatures she tweeted that you all keep posting on here are all from 2020....seems neither you nor her looked all that close
Honestly, it was all I could do to discern the dates.

At the end of the day though, the 10% errors out of the 40,000 ballots she was given meets the election law standard I believe.

She has plenty of options.

---Kari Lake had a prime opportunity to knock out Democrat Katie Hobbs in the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial race. Sure, there were election shenanigans in Maricopa County, but the state GOP was also at fault for not tightening up the works there.---

---The Election Day vote is not enough to counter the left-wing horde of ballot-harvested votes. A good test could be in the Grand Canyon State in 2024, which presents another political opportunity for Ms. Lake. That would be challenging Sen. Kyrsten Sinema---

There were no shenanigans in maricopa county.

And this is why the paycheck election deniers keep losing

So Lake has been sitting on the evidence for 2.5 years...

Must be some sort of genius...

Forum List

Back