Pfizer CEO Al Bourlas' Day Ruined as He is Questioned by Journalist, as He Tries to Take a Stroll Like a Normal Person, Not the Monster He is in Davos

Someone should have pissed on his leg and tell him it was raining.

How on earth was this allowed with 5000 troops pulled into Davos?
Makes little sense .
But well done .

Can we link Arden's resignation as being linked, or, are the Conspiracy Doodlers going to claim Coincidence .
When there are no such things as coincidences -- first law of research!!

Certainly she was a WEF poster girl for New World Global Leadership and the official story stinks , imo.
Regardless , this was some awful Nazi woman mentored at one time by the revolting Tony Bliar .

32,000+ VAERS deaths, which must be ascribed to novel agent mRNA "vaccine" unless ruled out by investigation and autopsy. It's called science.

Shocking Study Suggests 400,000 Could Be Dead Following Taking COVID Shots​

Matt Agorist / December 16, 2021

Don't EVER let the man do anything like take a simple normal walk, eat a meal in a public restaurant, enjoy a quiet moment in contemplation. Stay on the asshole's back 24/7/365!

And that's if he's lucky enough to stay out of prison.

Ah heck most of you worship Uber wealthy people and will continue to vote for them. Try to imagine some average worker who hasn't amassed great wealth, being the POTUS.

Don't EVER let the man do anything like take a simple normal walk, eat a meal in a public restaurant, enjoy a quiet moment in contemplation. Stay on the asshole's back 24/7/365!

Not to sure about the proximity of, "stay on "and "asshole" .

But I guess that I must try and be more broad minded .

I support you 100% in spirit but I cannot condone your public physical intent .

At least consider your mother's feelings in case your perversion goes viral.

32,000+ VAERS deaths, which must be ascribed to novel agent mRNA "vaccine" unless ruled out by investigation and autopsy. It's called science.

Shocking Study Suggests 400,000 Could Be Dead Following Taking COVID Shots​

Matt Agorist / December 16, 2021

Congressional-Holocaust-Commemoration-2021-Flyer-11.png

~S~

• Banned
How on earth was this allowed with 5000 troops pulled into Davos?
Makes little sense .
But well done .

Can we link Arden's resignation as being linked, or, are the Conspiracy Doodlers going to claim Coincidence .
When there are no such things as coincidences -- first law of research!!

Certainly she was a WEF poster girl for New World Global Leadership and the official story stinks , imo.
Regardless , this was some awful Nazi woman mentored at one time by the revolting Tony Bliar .

He was on Davos public streets not in the Davos compound. So he was another schlep like anyone else.

And thanks to Trump they can't be sued.
Thankfully, the PREP Act (passe under George W. Bush) includes exceptions for "Willful Misconduct" which is defined as follows...

``(c) Definition of Willful Misconduct.--
``(1) Definition.--
``(A) In general.--Except as the meaning of such
term is further restricted pursuant to paragraph (2),
the term `willful misconduct' shall, for purposes of
subsection (d), denote an act or omission that is
taken--
``(i) intentionally to achieve a wrongful
purpose;
``(ii) knowingly without legal or factual
justification; and
``(iii) in disregard of a known or obvious
risk that is so great as to make it highly
probable that the harm will outweigh the benefit.

Forum List

Back