Here's How Many Felons, Dead, Underaged, Double Voters, Unregistered and Non Residents Voted in Georgia

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) Tweeted:
Wow. Here it is folks

Tell me they are not going to give Georgia to Trump

Okay.

They are not going to give Georgia to Rump.

They --- whoever the fuck "they" be --- are not going to "give" Georgia to anybody.

They're going to count the votes --- oh wait, they already did.... then they're going to re-count them --- oh wait they already did.... and then they're going to certify those results.

Oh wait they already did.

Game's over.

But I love the way you think you have a legitimate "news" source with................. Twatter. :laugh2:

Hannity just showed security camera video of Georgia election officials announcing vote counting done for the night and then when everyone was gone, 4 people pull suitcases of ballots out from under a table and count ballots FOR HOURS. Shit's about to get real in Georgia.
I started a thread on that before this one

This will not be reported by the main stream media.

Incredibly enough the same lamestream media also failed to report that the moon landing was faked and that Elvis and Andy Kaufmann are still alive and living in a bunker in Colorado.

momentum for the true results of the election is building folks.

Can you imagine the Leftist butt hurt when Trump is declared the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election ????

There will be heads exploding and more jumping for Justice than ever before.

:yes_text12:

I expect them to announce the true results at the same time that OJ announces he found the true killer.

momentum for the true results of the election is building folks.

Can you imagine the Leftist butt hurt when Trump is declared the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election ????

There will be heads exploding and more jumping for Justice than ever before.

:yes_text12:

I expect them to announce the true results at the same time that OJ announces he found the true killer.

Biden's ship is sinking FAST !!

TRUMP 2020 !!!!

Holy shit, roughly 145,000! My freaking god. Is there some way to check my vote I cast this election? I don't even trust my county to cast my ballot for Trump. My wife's or mother's either.
Every state is different. I was able to see my vote verified and sent for counting by checking online in Arizona.
I figured out how but the link to click is grayed out and won't let me click on it, not sure if that's because they just finished a recount yesterday or what.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) Tweeted:
Wow. Here it is folks

Tell me they are not going to give Georgia to Trump

Okay.

They are not going to give Georgia to Rump.

They --- whoever the fuck "they" be --- are not going to "give" Georgia to anybody.

They're going to count the votes --- oh wait, they already did.... then they're going to re-count them --- oh wait they already did.... and then they're going to certify those results.

Oh wait they already did.

Game's over.

But I love the way you think you have a legitimate "news" source with................. Twatter. :laugh2:

It was SHARED on Twitter...and they didn't tag it...what's that tell you
That clip is from today's hearings in Georgia ass wipe

It doesn't matter that Georgia certified the results and Biden 'won' the state
if they can show the margin of fraud exceeds the margin Biden won the state by

You know there are remedies for election fraud

• Lower Courts or Supreme Court can throw out blocks of votes that were illegally obtained or illegally counted – By precinct, by county, by vote counting center, or by State
  • Lower Courts or Supreme Court can nullify and invalidate an election for widespread vote fraud or vote counting irregularities
  • Lower Courts or Supreme Court can order a recount, or even a new election
  • The State Legislature of a given State can appoint and certify its own Electoral College Slate of Electors to remedy an election fraught with voter fraud and irregularities.

Hannity just showed security camera video of Georgia election officials announcing vote counting done for the night and then when everyone was gone, 4 people pull suitcases of ballots out from under a table and count ballots FOR HOURS. Shit's about to get real in Georgia.
I started a thread on that before this one
So did another poster.did you hear though that one of those 4 people got careless and left behind information and she got identified? Lol

The media is spinning it all to look like Trump lost.

Don't believe the Left media for even one second. They LIE

Momentum is building to hand the election to it's rightful owner.....Donald J Trump
Hmmmm,abounds like you have changed your mind about Biden being the new president? Lol. Yeah that’s a good point,can you imagine all the butthurt from these trolls that we would see if trump got re-elected? Lol

Forum List

Back