Here’s a sob story about a college%educated professional who can’t support his four kids without the enchanted government child support

xbox2.png

Wow, you seem really butthurt over someone who you did better than.. I wonder why?
A pathetic comeback.

99+% of Indian H1-Bs failed the computer tests required by Trump's EO.
They were sent back to India and were replaced by Americans; that must have killed you.

Indian H-1Bs that get their Green Cards and buy homes have the highest foreclosure rate in the suburbs; that must kill you.

Did I tell you that 99+% of Indian H1-Bs failed the computer tests required by Trump's EO?

Did I tell you that Indians companies and the Indian government has almost 100% of their programming done by Jews in Israel?

Will you ignore the facts and post an ad hominem?
Of course you will.

You are completely brainwashed. That pretty much sums it up. It also explains your overall lack of success.

My career is just fine. I don't even have to hide what state I live in to avoid a discussion of living in a third world state.

So what state do you live in again, Cleetus?

It’s pretty telling where the deranged leftists have taken this thread. In a desperate attempt to deflect from the fact that the working class mechanic is offsetting the taxes of the $150,000 college-educated engineer, now they’re on to the race stuff: white suburban kids getting rehab and the black victims go to jail. That, or they come up with demonization about “starving poor kids.”

It sounds like you are spending a lot of time being upset someone is getting something you aren't getting. Our tax code is complex and frankly, if I wanted to waste time, I could point out a bunch of deductions that someone doesn't deserve.

Excusing the tax liability for six-figure families does NOTHING to help child poverty. Let’s restrict the enhanced welfare - which is what it is - to where the actual poverty is.

Like anyone believes that you are concerned about the poor...

CNN reports: "We are forced to tell our daughter we may not be able to afford a beach vacation without extended child credits"

View attachment 600913
Yup. Did you catch how in the article, one of the recipients of the new welfare says that they “will have to be careful with how [they] spend money” if the extra handout is ended?

My career is just fine. I don't even have to hide what state I live in to avoid a discussion of living in a third world state.

So what state do you live in again, Cleetus?

It sounds like you are spending a lot of time being upset someone is getting something you aren't getting. Our tax code is complex and frankly, if I wanted to waste time, I could point out a bunch of deductions that someone doesn't deserve.

Like anyone believes that you are concerned about the poor...
You live in Shitcago and your White area demands police protection; enough said.

A pathetic comeback.

99+% of Indian H1-Bs failed the computer tests required by Trump's EO.
They were sent back to India and were replaced by Americans; that must have killed you.

Not really... Businesses cheered when Trump's racism was rolled back.

Not really... Businesses cheered when Trump's racism was rolled back.

It was just recalled.
You know why they're happy?
$15.00/hour.
And you can kiss goodbye to anyone associated with Biden when all these non-Indians are unemployed.

It was just recalled.
You know why they're happy?
$15.00/hour.
And you can kiss goodbye to anyone associated with Biden when all these non-Indians are unemployed.

Actually, the only people upset are the bigots... everyone else is fine with it.

I know where you live; it's called Law & Order.

I love that show... especially the episode with Lenny Briscoe

Actually, the only people upset are the bigots... everyone else is fine with it.

I see you are unable to address the fact that they suck so bad their own people don't use them.

Speaking of bigots, can you point out to me where I ever criticized the incompetence of any other nationality?

I see you are unable to address the fact that they suck so bad their own people don't use them.
Naw, I just don't buy that nonsense that because they outsource a very niche market to the Zionists, that has any real significance.

Speaking of bigots, can you point out to me where I ever criticized the incompetence of any other nationality?

You mean other than the racist shit you've said about blacks?

Naw, I just don't buy that nonsense that because they outsource a very niche market to the Zionists, that has any real significance.

You mean other than the racist shit you've said about blacks?
Yawn...
I realize your brain would explode if it bumped into reality.
What have I said about Blacks other than the fact that 35% of them want to party?
That means over 60% of them want to be productive.

You have posted numerous times that 100% of Blacks are stupid pieces of shit that need your help.

Yawn...
I realize your brain would explode if it bumped into reality.
What have I said about Blacks other than the fact that 35% of them want to party?
That means over 60% of them want to be productive.

Again, you try to pretend your racism isn't racism.

You have posted numerous times that 100% of Blacks are stupid pieces of shit that need your help.

Never said anything of the sort. What I did say is that our evil, racist system is designed to keep them down.

Again, you try to pretend your racism isn't racism.

Never said anything of the sort. What I did say is that our evil, racist system is designed to keep them down.
Dementia JoeB...
Our first encounter here consisted of you repeating over and over that Blacks are stupid and need your help.

Forum List

Back