Here's a GREAT Idea!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Try logging off of here, and the internet entirely, and

GO OUTSIDE!

Spend some time with your family and friends!

Go see a movie or work in your yard, go out to eat, cook out, SOMETHING!

It will do you a world of good.

And maybe some of the anger and bitterness y'all have may just go away when you realize there is a REAL WORLD out there!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Life's too short, enjoy it while you can! :beer:

Foxbabies.jpg

These are what I'm making to take to my brother's cookout. He'll have steaks and burgers and veggie burgers on the grill, come on over if you're in the neighborhood!

DSC02160.jpg

It's raining.

So, my question must be, why does EZ want me to get cold? She clearly hopes I get pneumonia and die.

That's outrageous!

GO OUTSIDE!

And maybe some of the anger and bitterness y'all have may just go away when you realize there is a REAL WORLD out there!

Foxbabies.jpg

Too hot. I was at the Lake Saturday, a graduation yesterday and I have to go back to work tomorrow so yeah, I'm getting more bitter as the day goes on.

GO OUTSIDE!

Foxbabies.jpg

It's raining.

GO OUTSIDE!

It's raining.

I see a pattern emerging here. EZ is trying to kill off the right! :eek::evil:

GO OUTSIDE!

Foxbabies.jpg

Nice....

just did EZ :), we spent the last 2 days at a resort on the coast. they had hiking trails, etc etc..massages, food......excellent, we just rolled in and I am going to bar b que some lamb ribs later.....;)

its memorial day so I don't have to fold laundry today!!!!:banana:

Last edited:
It's cloudy and windy here (we never had Spring this year, just like last year - much colder than usual). But, we'll be heading out around noon for a Memorial Day Ceremony.

I'm fairly certain that EZ is not talking to those of us who have fulfilling lives away from the internet, but rather to those who it seems to be their only form of social networking. People have their reasons.:)

GO OUTSIDE!

Foxbabies.jpg

Logging off now.
The BBQing begins! As does remembering those who have served, and enjoying time with our families.
Friends arriving shortly.
Best to you!!!

I'm fairly certain that EZ is not talking to those of us who have fulfilling lives away from the internet, but rather to those who it seems to be their only form of social networking. People have their reasons.:)

I post here from my cell phone or ipad when I am on the 'throne', does that make me someone of questionable social skills or... unfulfilled...?:doubt:I want to be accepted, I want to be liked....I want to be fulfilled...lov me! luv me or I'll squash you all like bugz!!:evil:

I post here from my cell phone or ipad when I am on the 'throne', does that make me someone of questionable social skills or... unfulfilled...?:doubt:I want to be accepted, I want to be liked....I want to be fulfilled...lov me! luv me or I'll squash you all like bugz!!:evil:

You're full of shit.:lol:

GO OUTSIDE!

Foxbabies.jpg

I was outside all day. Then it got too darn hot, so I came inside to the air-conditioned splendor of my man cave. I figured what better way to pass the time by posting here.

Unless you want me to stop for some reason?

GO OUTSIDE!

Foxbabies.jpg

I was outside all day. Then it got too darn hot, so I came inside to the air-conditioned splendor of my man cave. I figured what better way to pass the time by posting here.

EZ is trying to kill off the right wingers. Me and Oddie by freezing us to death, and you... well, she's hoping to kill you from the heat. The woman is evil. :evil:

You're full of shit.:lol:

see!!!!!!!!:evil: rejected again.....:(:(just cast aside....I gotta go back for more..treatments..you bugz...I'll be back...:evil:you'll luv me then....you better...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZHNHeNm8YQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Nymphos in an insane asylum - Shock Corridor (1963).‬‏[/ame]

GO OUTSIDE!

Foxbabies.jpg

EZ is trying to kill off the right wingers. Me and Oddie by freezing us to death, and you... well, she's hoping to kill you from the heat. The woman is evil. :evil:

Well, she'll be jumping for joy tomorrow. I have to mow the lawn, and it's going to be hotter than today. :eek:

If I don't make it, I'll have my much better half post a picture of me melted into the lawn, holding a weed whacker. :lol:

Forum List

Back