Heres a band I was in until the pandemic hit.....tell me what you think!!

Perhaps a diff singer
We are (obviously) all older dudes. Grew up in the 80s hair band era. I think Zach is actually a really good singer / song writer.

Hes not a very good manager though and that was a big part of our split. We were set to do some pretty big things......but the pandemic ended that shit.

Had a tour bus and were slated to go on a big radio tour!!!

We are (obviously) all older dudes. Grew up in the 80s hair band era. I think Zach is actually a really good singer / song writer.

Hes not a very good manager though and that was a big part of our split. We were set to do some pretty big things......but the pandemic ended that shit.

Need a voice that stands out......perhaps a female

Not too shabby for a bunch of old guys. :04:

Before you became professional enough to make that video, and back when you were doing gigs in bars, how many times did you have to play "837-5309" and "What I Like About You"?

I sure got sick of playing those songs. :laughing0301:

Not too shabby for a bunch of old guys. :04:

Before you became professional enough to make that video, and back when you were doing gigs in bars, how many times did you have to play "837-5309" and "What I Like About You"?

I sure got sick of playing those songs. :laughing0301:
oh I lost count a long time ago.

Im pretty much retired from playing, but I do have a group of guys I still do some occasional bar gigs with. A country act believe it or not!!!! This dude.....Nick Garrison is a certified bad ass. I do local gigs with him.

know several musicians that very thing has happened to. Wrecked a lot of people in the business. Time to get a Youtube channel and promote the hell out of it.

oh I lost count a long time ago.

Im pretty much retired from playing, but I do have a group of guys I still do some occasional bar gigs with. A country act believe it or not!!!! This dude.....Nick Garrison is a certified bad ass. I do local gigs with him.

That's what I'm talkin' about! :beer:

know several musicians that very thing has happened to. Wrecked a lot of people in the business. Time to get a Youtube channel and promote the hell out of it.
The business is completely FUCKED UP now. Absolutely ridiculous. There are a lot of AMAZING and talented musicians out there not working......and a lot of FUCKING MORONS making bank.

It's disheartening.

Need a voice that stands out......perhaps a female

Yes. Female singers are usually the best, at least in my tastes. Maybe hit on some of those gals who do The Voice, winners or not; some of those who don't make it past the auditions are still pretty good genre vocalists. They come from all over the country.

That's what I'm talkin' about! :beer:
if you like that song.....his EP ( I think it's 6 or 8 songs) is completely bad ass. See if its on iTunes or Spotify.

You will love it. The other songs are even better than the one I posted.

The business is completely FUCKED UP now. Absolutely ridiculous. There are a lot of AMAZING and talented musicians out there not working......and a lot of FUCKING MORONS making bank.

It's disheartening.
A lot of people don't like hearing it but good musicianship isn't a big part of rock and pop and most country, it's entertainment, showmanship, and sounding 'different and unique'. Even at that, next year's pop stars aren't likely to be most of this year's, its a very fickle biz.

Not trying to offend you or anything but that is nothing more than bland sounds that passes for music nowadays.

However, I am old school when it comes to music and other people may like it so I am not the best critic.

Not trying to offend you or anything but that is nothing more than bland sounds that passes for music nowadays.

However, I am old school when it comes to music and other people may like it so I am not the best critic.
no offense taken.

different folks have differing opinions on music.

if you like that song.....his EP ( I think it's 6 or 8 songs) is completely bad ass. See if its on iTunes or Spotify.

You will love it. The other songs are even better than the one I posted.

I had a brush with fame back in the 80's when I lived in Austin, TX, not real proud of it though. The front man was a dyed in the wool Bolshevik, and was involved in a US/USSR musician's exchange. We were going to play in Russia, but I quit before they went...

ⓘ Texas–U.S.S.R. Musicians Exchange. The Texas–U.S.S.R. Musici

Forum List

Back