Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

But you are not required to work there at all.

Do you have any case law that shows they'd be liable?

No because there has never been any case like this before. However employers have been sued for much less such as firing an employee for going to the bathroom too many times, getting fired after returning to work from workman's comp, being attacked and injured by another employee, just a host of things.

Even the state employees being required to take the vaccine like in NY and Cali have an out. If you don't want to get the vaccine, you must submit to a covid test once a week. That relieves them from liability because the employee had an option other than losing their job which is really no reasonable option. So if a company wants their employees vaccinated without liability, they need to give them a reasonable alternative like those states have or give them the option of having to wear a mask at all times while on the property.

Then you must be able to point to a law that pushes liability on employers for requiring a vaccine for employment.
If an employer forced an employee to take a medication that caused harm or death to that employee, of course they are responsible. They mandated a medical substance with no training, no medical certification, that didn't even have FDA approval. They know this which is why you won't see many if any cases of companies doing this.

If an employer forced an employee to take a medication that caused harm or death to that employee, of course they are responsible. They mandated a medical substance with no training, no medical certification, that didn't even have FDA approval. They know this which is why you won't see many if any cases of companies doing this.
You keep claiming that, but there's no case law and there's no legislation.

And you refuse to acknowledge that this is not something they're forcing people to do.

Seems like we are seeing more and more cases. For example, Mayo Clinic. If Mayo Clinic thought they'd be responsible for every side effect, they would never require it.

None of us thinkers ignore science
We do state that science is not the driver here. Politics and control are the drivers. Liberals want a different America where the strong are weakened and the weak thus elevated because of that. They feel that is more fair.

You on the left are such hypocrites. You whine and cry when jobs don't pay people enough, and when we suggest those people should just get another job or learn a trade, you tell us not everybody can do that. Yet when it comes to taking an experimental vaccine, all they have to do is find another job, right???
Yes, they are. And so is the right suddenly trying to argue that holding that job is now suddenly protected.

It is hilarious to see the left here trying to argue using logic they reject everywhere else and the right doing the same thing. You are also making that same flip flop Ray, can you not see it as you state that employers have some sort of liability and cannot require the vaccine for continued employment?

Stick with what you already know to be true, an employer does not owe you or anyone a specific job.

You keep claiming that, but there's no case law and there's no legislation.

And you refuse to acknowledge that this is not something they're forcing people to do.

Seems like we are seeing more and more cases. For example, Mayo Clinic. If Mayo Clinic thought they'd be responsible for every side effect, they would never require it.
Considering that vaccine requirements have been common in schools for a long time now and none of them (private or public) have ever been held liable for side effects it seems that there is at least some precedent that such is nonsense.

No! No ! No! I am not dealing with this. It is not a response to my question. First you lied about the vax spereading the virus and you have not been able to dig out from under that . Then you accused me of lying but cannot actually state what I lied about . So now you are trying to distract from all of that with some irrelevant crap. Chanhging the subject will not save you .WHAT THE FUCK DID I LIE ABOUT! You are a pathetic and sorry mess

No, not at all. The vaccinated can spread the virus and you denied it, calling other liars which isn't true since it has been proven. I'm not trying to dig out from anything. You need some help though.

No, not at all. The vaccinated can spread the virus and you denied it, calling other liars which isn't true since it has been proven. I'm not trying to dig out from anything. You need some help though.
You are totally full of shit ! I never denied that the vaccinated can spread the virus . YOU falsly claimed that the virus is spread AS A RESULT OF GETTING VACCUINATED. That is your big lie

Considering that vaccine requirements have been common in schools for a long time now and none of them (private or public) have ever been held liable for side effects it seems that there is at least some precedent that such is nonsense.

Those vaccines have undergone proper testing and time to see the results before being released to the public. This is entirely different.

Yes, they are. And so is the right suddenly trying to argue that holding that job is now suddenly protected.

It is hilarious to see the left here trying to argue using logic they reject everywhere else and the right doing the same thing. You are also making that same flip flop Ray, can you not see it as you state that employers have some sort of liability and cannot require the vaccine for continued employment?

Stick with what you already know to be true, an employer does not owe you or anyone a specific job.

Apples and oranges. If you are not happy with the money you make, you can always find another job, but you are not put out of work first. You look for a job while still being employed. What's happening here is that if you don't take the vaccine, you will be out of work and depending on your age or what kind of work you did, may not be able to replace that job.

Yes, I do believe that an employer will be held liable if they force employees to take an experimental vaccine against their will and end up sick or dead. They should be held liable. After all, without being forced to take the vaccine, they would still be alive.

Forum List

Back