Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

If you need a job, go find a different job.

You on the left are such hypocrites. You whine and cry when jobs don't pay people enough, and when we suggest those people should just get another job or learn a trade, you tell us not everybody can do that. Yet when it comes to taking an experimental vaccine, all they have to do is find another job, right???

You on the left are such hypocrites. You whine and cry when jobs don't pay people enough, and when we suggest those people should just get another job or learn a trade, you tell us not everybody can do that. Yet when it comes to taking an experimental vaccine, all they have to do is find another job, right???
they can't get out of the way of their own explosions.

You guys seem like the hypocrites to me. You say that people should just get another job if they don't pay enough, then you complain when they're not working low pay jobs right now. You say that people should just get another job, unless they happen to work blue collar manufacturing jobs which the government needs to subsidize in order get them to "come back". You say people should learn another trade, unless they happen to be coal miners or some other dying industry who can't possibly do that because their life is built around it or some such nonsense, so you support government subsidizing that crap too.

Get vaccinated. You're literally a threat to public health if you don't and an employer has no need to keep a threat to the health of their workplace.

Threatening your job isn't forcing anything on anyone. You have a choice to walk away.

If I'm a physician and I prescribe a medication that is FDA approved, and they don't get to sue me when later it is discovered to have a side effect.

You must not be a very good physician because you are usually here all day every day. My doctors at the Clinic have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off. When they come into the examination room, they are sweating. I once joked with my endocrinologist that I'd get him a job as a truck driver so he didn't have to bust his ass so much. A real physician knows the difference between FDA approved drugs and those with no approval but only a Emergency Use Authorization which is all these vaccines have. In other words an experimental drug. Your employer forcing you to take an experimental drug would make he or she liable.

To say that taking away somebody's livelihood is not a threat is like saying the armed robber didn't force you to give him your wallet. You other choice could have been him shooting you and taking your wallet. How do you think that would play in court?

You guys seem like the hypocrites to me. You say that people should just get another job if they don't pay enough, then you complain when they're not working low pay jobs right now. You say that people should just get another job, unless they happen to work blue collar manufacturing jobs which the government needs to subsidize in order get them to "come back". You say people should learn another trade, unless they happen to be coal miners or some other dying industry who can't possibly do that because their life is built around it or some such nonsense, so you support government subsidizing that crap too.

Our economy would be great today if Trump were President and had a Republican led Congress because Republicans would have never given that extra federal unemployment money that's keeping people at home. There were low wage jobs before I was born and there will be low wage jobs after I'm dead. We were always able to find people to do them.

If your industry is dying, join my former industry. The country is suffering now because we need tens of thousands of truck drivers they can't find. I was talking with my 90 year old father the other day. The bricklayers union he belongs to is offering any retiree (or anybody for that matter) $500.00 if they can find anybody to join the trade. They can't find enough people. Hard work? You bet, but it pays $50.00 an hour and they still can't get anybody.

You must not be a very good physician because you are usually here all day every day. My doctors at the Clinic have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off. When they come into the examination room, they are sweating. I once joked with my endocrinologist that I'd get him a job as a truck driver so he didn't have to bust his ass so much. A real physician knows the difference between FDA approved drugs and those with no approval but only a Emergency Use Authorization which is all these vaccines have. In other words an experimental drug. Your employer forcing you to take an experimental drug would make he or she liable.

To say that taking away somebody's livelihood is not a threat is like saying the armed robber didn't force you to give him your wallet. You other choice could have been him shooting you and taking your wallet. How do you think that would play in court?
Maybe the doctors running around with their heads cut off aren't the good physicians.

Well aware of the difference between FDA approved drugs and those with EUA, but in terms of liability, not so much.

Your wallet belongs to you. Your job belongs to your employer. This analogy fails to recognize that.

they can't get out of the way of their own explosions.

All we can hope for is this vaccine doesn't have any serious long term effects. I'm just pointing out the possibilities if this turns out to be something bad, or real bad. It would be one thing if you lose a loved one over a decision of taking the vaccine all on their own, but quite another when they didn't want the vaccine and were forced to take it to keep their job. I know if that were an immediate member of my family, I'd be looking for the best lawyer I possibly could.

look at you, the EEOC would love to file a lawsuit against you.
I suppose they would. That whole game is corrupt and an abuse of government power. Our approach to dealing with bigotry has been a mistake, and issues like this show why.

Maybe the doctors running around with their heads cut off aren't the good physicians.

Well aware of the difference between FDA approved drugs and those with EUA, but in terms of liability, not so much.

Your wallet belongs to you. Your job belongs to your employer. This analogy fails to recognize that.

Now I know you are FOS. If you were even in that field of work, you'd know the Cleveland Clinic was just rated the second best healthcare facility in the country by US News and world.

An employer telling an employee to take an aspirin and taking an experimental drugs are two totally different things. Your employer is not asking you to take a risk to your health and life by taking an aspirin, they are asking you to risk your health and life by taking an experimental vaccine.

Now I know you are FOS. If you were even in that field of work, you'd know the Cleveland Clinic was just rated the second best healthcare facility in the country by US News and world.

An employer telling an employee to take an aspirin and taking an experimental drugs are two totally different things. Your employer is not asking you to take a risk to your health and life by taking an aspirin, they are asking you to risk your health and life by taking an experimental vaccine.
Cleveland Clinic is full of themselves. Trust me. They have a reputation. Money, money, money.

The clinic may be highly rated, but it sounds like the doctor you see should manage their time better or maybe the clinic is overworking them. Running around with your head cut off is a bad sign.

Aspirin causes GIB which can be deadly.

Or can cause cancer, apparently?

3000 deaths per year.

Cleveland Clinic is full of themselves. Trust me. They have a reputation. Money, money, money.

The clinic may be highly rated, but it sounds like the doctor you see should manage their time better or maybe the clinic is overworking them. Running around with your head cut off is a bad sign.

Aspirin causes GIB which can be deadly.

They need to run around like that because they have so many patients. Everybody wants the best care if they can get it. The Clinic is the best. They saved the lives of several family members of mine, I've been a lifelong patient, my sister has worked there for over 30 years, they came out to do chemo on my late neighbor with lung cancer who not only was not insured and couldn't pay them, but they never went after her property either after she passed.

You need to learn the legal liabilities between an approved FDA drug and a non-approved FDA drug.

They need to run around like that because they have so many patients. Everybody wants the best care if they can get it. The Clinic is the best. They saved the lives of several family members of mine, I've been a lifelong patient, my sister has worked there for over 30 years, they came out to do chemo on my late neighbor with lung cancer who not only was not insured and couldn't pay them, but they never went after her property either after she passed.

You need to learn the legal liabilities between an approved FDA drug and a non-approved FDA drug.
Well, technically the clinic is second best based on your description. I've been at the actual best clinic in the world and they don't run around with their heads cut off. They take their time and provide the best care to each and every patient rather than rushing.

You need to understand the difference between a non-approved drug and an EUA drug.

Well, technically the clinic is second best based on your description. I've been at the actual best clinic in the world and they don't run around with their heads cut off. They take their time and provide the best care to each and every patient rather than rushing.

You need to understand the difference between a non-approved drug and an EUA drug.

I do know the difference, but apparently you don't. Emergency Use only allows the vendor to sell their drug, but it's still not approved by the FDA meaning it's still in it's experimental stages. If an employee is harmed or killed by an experimental drug their employer forced them to take, they can be held liable. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it did, the employer deserves it for doing what they did to their employees.

Yep. Hypocrisy abounds. Flipping and flopping, on all sides.

Forum List

Back