Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

None of us thinkers ignore science
We do state that science is not the driver here. Politics and control are the drivers. Liberals want a different America where the strong are weakened and the weak thus elevated because of that. They feel that is more fair.

Yeah, kind of like the years and decades they told us my body-my choice.

"Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and anther set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Apples and oranges.
AKA - "It's different when we do it".
If you are not happy with the money you make, you can always find another job, but you are not put out of work first. You look for a job while still being employed. What's happening here is that if you don't take the vaccine, you will be out of work and depending on your age or what kind of work you did, may not be able to replace that job.
Ok - so let's consider the situation of new-hires. Do you think an employer should be able to say - "only vaccinated applicants considered"? Would they be liable in that case, in your view?

You keep claiming that, but there's no case law and there's no legislation.

And you refuse to acknowledge that this is not something they're forcing people to do.

Seems like we are seeing more and more cases. For example, Mayo Clinic. If Mayo Clinic thought they'd be responsible for every side effect, they would never require it.

The Mayo Clinic are people who are well trained, certified, and have the medical education and malpractice insurance in which to make such a decision. That's besides the fact they would take care of any employee or former employee that may experience negative results from the vaccine they were forced to take. Wally's Widget factory doesn't have any of that.

Ok - so let's consider the situation of new-hires. Do you think and employer should be able to say - "only vaccinated applicants considered"? Would they be liable in that case, in your view?

No because they don't work there. If vaccines are mandatory as part of employment, you don't take the job. That's much different than having a job where you invested 20 or more years of your life, and then told if you want to keep this job, you better get the vax or else.

The Mayo Clinic are people who are well trained, certified, and have the medical education and malpractice insurance in which to make such a decision. That's besides the fact they would take care of any employee or former employee that may experience negative results from the vaccine they were forced to take. Wally's Widget factory doesn't have any of that.
Which wouldn't make an ounce of difference for any liability, if it actually existed. Malpractice insurance doesn't have anything to do with it. Taking care of an employee is great, but that doesn't cover any of the financial losses for the employee.

There's no case law. There's no legislation. There's no liability.

Which wouldn't make an ounce of difference for any liability, if it actually existed. Malpractice insurance doesn't have anything to do with it. Taking care of an employee is great, but that doesn't cover any of the financial losses for the employee.

There's no case law. There's no legislation. There's no liability.

Correct, they may still be sued for expenses and even punitive damages. But if something goes wrong, the big bucks are with the treatment, care, equipment or even surgery that go with correcting the problem.

But you are not required to work there at all.

Do you have any case law that shows they'd be liable?
There is no precedent. No administration has said the Govt or an employer has the right to force medical procedures on you as a term for employment until the Bidenista Regime.

Correct, they may still be sued for expenses and even punitive damages. But if something goes wrong, the big bucks are with the treatment, care, equipment or even surgery that go with correcting the problem.
That's what health insurance covers.

There's no liability.

You realize that it only applies to employees of agencies and businesses that impose a mandate? I would however like to see it mandated for every single idiotic refusenick in the country
So much for HIPAA and privacy rights, eh?
Yeah. We've never had vaccine mandates before have we? Small pox was never really a thing......Neither was Polio, they were all just fascist hoaxes just to get people softened up to Fascism huh?

If nothing else, you guys are a hoot.

Those vaccines actually worked, and didn’t kill people.

A small difference, I know.

I've routinely had to provide my vaccination status to my employers and I'd wager any other healthcare employee did too. HIPAA has nothing to do with it.
Bullshit. I’ve never once had to provide proof of any vaccination and I even lived overseas.

That's what health insurance covers.

There's no liability.

If you get hurt on the job even if it's not your employers fault, you have health insurance, but you still sue his workman's compensation for the loss of income. If it is your employers fault you've been hurt or killed, you or your family can still sue workman's comp and your employer because it's your employer that caused your injury or death.

The only industry that has immunity from covid shots are the companies that produce the vaccines themselves, nobody else. You can sue anybody for anything in this country, and there is no law that stops you from doing so. This is no different.

Bullshit. I’ve never once had to provide proof of any vaccination and I even lived overseas.
Weird. Maybe the hospitals I worked for just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to carry some infectious disease that could be easily prevented and make our patients sick.

What a bunch of weirdos.

My sister-in-law is a nurse - they're requiring vaccinations at her work.
Too bad if you’re one of the types more likely to have an adverse reaction. Not that anyone is trying to find out why certain people are having horrible reactions to the mRNA shit. It’s easier to call it a conspiracy theory, ignore the issue, and force everyone to get it, and if they die from it, “oh well it happens very rarely”.

Weird. Maybe the hospitals I worked for just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to carry some infectious disease that could be easily prevented and make our patients sick.

What a bunch of weirdos.
So that same standard must be everywhere? Even in professions where you don’t interact with hardly anyone?

I've routinely had to provide my vaccination status to my employers and I'd wager any other healthcare employee did too. HIPAA has nothing to do with it.
Complete and total falsehood. Wishful thinking is part of emotetard package

If you get hurt on the job even if it's not your employers fault, you have health insurance, but you still sue his workman's compensation for the loss of income. If it is your employers fault you've been hurt or killed, you or your family can still sue workman's comp and your employer because it's your employer that caused your injury or death.

The only industry that has immunity from covid shots are the companies that produce the vaccines themselves, nobody else. You can sue anybody for anything in this country, and there is no law that stops you from doing so. This is no different.
I actually looked this up a while ago so it’s the only reason I know this.

You have a misconception about workmans comp. you don’t sue workmans comp. you apply to get compensation and by doing so agree to NOT SUE your employer. It’s a no fault system so the employer never admits responsibility, the workman’s comp pays out like insurance. If you didn’t get workmans comp, you could sue and would only get paid IF you proved negligence led to their injury.

Right. You can sue anyone for anything. But if you chose to sue for baseless reasons, it’ll be immediately dismissed. That is something we’ve learned well by now thanks to Trump. That’s not really the point. The point is there’s no liability and anyone suing for it would lose.

Forum List

Back