Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

threatening your job is if one needs that job. You're confused as always. hahahahahahahahaha. The term threaten implies force you fking fool. I think it's called blackmail.
Work in the US is voluntary. At least so far. Some are working to change that.

NFL

"you can't be forced to take a vaccine"

"But that's not the same as a vaccine mandate.

A vaccine mandate means we're setting a condition on you returning to society or participating in a particular activity. And that condition is you're vaccinated.

States are setting vaccine mandates and private employers are doing the same because they can, legally. That's very distinct from a compelled vaccine.So you want to return to work. You want to go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. You want to attend your school (if you're eligible for a vaccine). States are setting vaccine mandates and private employers are doing the same because they can, legally. That's very distinct from a compelled vaccine.

Now, how far can we go with that? Very far. The U.S. Supreme Court has even affirmed that we can set vaccine mandates at the state or local level. So right now, we have Supreme Court precedents allowing that to occur."

can't happen, won't happen.

Threatening your job isn't forcing anything on anyone. You have a choice to walk away.
That's how see it. But liberals have long been spinning the idea of "economic coercion" - that an employer asking someone to do something for money is coercion. It's not.

threatening your job is if one needs that job. You're confused as always. hahahahahahahahaha. The term threaten implies force you fking fool. I think it's called blackmail.
If you need a job, go find a different job.

Threatening your job isn't forcing anything on anyone. You have a choice to walk away.

If I'm a physician and I prescribe a medication that is FDA approved, and they don't get to sue me when later it is discovered to have a side effect.
they have to publish the side effects. Has that been done here?

Because we have shitty government.
so someone being harassed doesn't like it, they should just leave huh? That's why the fk we have discrimination laws on the books. Can't make it up.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

This is a lie.

Justice is merely reaffirming the long established legal fact that employers are at complete liberty to do so.

This is a lie.

Justice is merely reaffirming the long established legal fact that employers are at complete liberty to do so.
it isn't their business to make such statements. lawsuits are filed in court, not the DOJ. you evil fks really want to take our liberties, look at you all. and you completely accept dead babies. Amazing.

they have no idea the long term effects.
They've published everything they know. Basically all drugs are approved without knowing the "long term effects". That's why we get recalls every once in a while.

They've published everything they know. Basically all drugs are approved without knowing the "long term effects". That's why we get recalls every once in a while.
which means they don't know it all.

Which has nothing to do with the employer.
that's why an employer won't do it. Liabilities still exist. Forced is forced. The ladies of Bill Cosby could have just walked away. Right? you fking make me laugh.

that's why an employer won't do it. Liabilities still exist. Forced is forced. The ladies of Bill Cosby could have just walked away. Right? you fking make me laugh.
The ladies of Bill Cosby were drugged, so no, they couldn't have just walked away.

Jesus, you're a lunatic.

Forum List

Back