Here we go again! Various states/cities threatening another shutdown

Weird. It almost seems like opening up too soon has caused some rollbacks that will continue to damage our economy.

Who could have possibly seen that coming?
Yawn......more excuses for fucking this country with no vasoline over an over rated virus.........

YUZ PEOPLE are a bunch of PECKER HEADS.

This is what you wanted. These are the consequences.

Welcome to reality.
STFU..........I was off 5 weeks for this nonsense.......many have been out 5 months.........over a 99.984% survival rate virus and getting higher.

We had 7900 people die every day before this virus........hasn't changed much except redefining many of the deaths as Covid..........Hospitals getting money for doing so.

This whole fucking thing is a damned joke.
160,000 deaths so far and the current deaths/day averaged over the last 10 days was 1175/day. If that number of deaths continues at that rate we will reach 588,875 deaths by next Aug. That is not a damn joke. My neighbor just got out of the hospital last week after battling Covid for a month in the ICU. The day before he went into the hospital, he was on his roof making repairs. The nonsense being spread that most people that died due to covid were at deaths door is complete nonsense. Being over 60 with risk factors does not mean you're dying.

Last edited:
Weird. It almost seems like opening up too soon has caused some rollbacks that will continue to damage our economy.

Yawn......more excuses for fucking this country with no vasoline over an over rated virus.........

Welcome to reality.
Ask Sweden about that.

8th highest death rate in the world. What do you want me to ask them?

Welcome to reality.
Ask Sweden about that.

8th highest death rate in the world. What do you want me to ask them?
Ask them what it means to be Free......which you seem to have forgot.

Welcome to reality.
STFU..........I was off 5 weeks for this nonsense.......many have been out 5 months.........over a 99.984% survival rate virus and getting higher.

We had 7900 people die every day before this virus........hasn't changed much except redefining many of the deaths as Covid..........Hospitals getting money for doing so.

160,000 deaths so far and the current deaths/day averaged over the last 10 days was 1175/day. If that number of deaths continues at that rate we will reach 588,875 deaths by next Aug. That is not a damn joke. My neighbor just got out of the hospital last week after battling Covid for a month in the ICU. The day before he went into the hospital, he was on his roof making repairs. The nonsense being spread that most people that died due to covid were at deaths door is complete nonsense. Being over 60 with risk factors does not mean you're dying.
CDC definition allows ASSUMED......and gives the Hospitals more money for doing so........the number is INFLATED........

The number infected is far greater than known.............this is a bs virus........GROW THE FUCK UP and stop screwing this country.....while there are still some small businesses left.

Welcome to reality.

CDC definition allows ASSUMED......and gives the Hospitals more money for doing so........the number is INFLATED........

The number infected is far greater than known.............this is a bs virus........GROW THE FUCK UP and stop screwing this country.....while there are still some small businesses left.
To that I say, 160,000 deaths in 6 months and at the current death rate, 588,875 by next Aug. Furthermore at the current trajectory it may well surpass the worst epidemic in US history, the Spanish Influenza Epidemic of 1918, 676,000 dead.

Last edited:

Welcome to reality.

To that I say, 160,000 deaths in 6 months and at the current death rate, 588,875 by next Aug.
The deaths are by definition over rated....PERIOD.......the CDC gave a definition that would say more died from Covid............the actual rate is way to low to justify this nonsense.

Ask them what it means to be Free......which you seem to have forgot.

They're one of the hardest hit countries in the world. By far the worst of the nordic countries.

I guess what it means is that they killed a lot of their population to be free. Not sure what you're getting at.
Apparently, their constitution like ours makes no allowance for the suspension of any of its provisions during a national emergency. So things like wearing a mask, social distancing, and quarantining those infected are all a matter of personal choice. Thus infected people have the right spread their infection throughout the population.

Welcome to reality.

To that I say, 160,000 deaths in 6 months and at the current death rate, 588,875 by next Aug.
The deaths are by definition over rated....PERIOD.......the CDC gave a definition that would say more died from Covid............the actual rate is way to low to justify this nonsense.
If you keep it up, you just might convince enough people that it is all bs, and they'll demand all businesses open up, maybe lots mask burning parties, startup the big sporting events and concerts and maybe we'll reach a half million deaths by election date. a nice round figure for voters to think about.

Welcome to reality.

Covid accounted for 78 percent of excess deaths.
What is the difference:
dying from covid, or
dying with covid, or
dying because the hospitals are filled with covid patients and cant care for the regular life threatening issues.

lgiqwe90i0g51.jpg

Welcome to reality.

Covid accounted for 78 percent of excess deaths.
What is the difference:
dying from covid, or
dying with covid, or
dying because the hospitals are filled with covid patients and cant care for the regular life threatening issues.

lgiqwe90i0g51.jpg
More Fear mongering from a party who is destroying this country.

Welcome to reality.

The government pays for covid 19 treatments just as it pays for other bills, based on the services delivered. There are grants that hospitals can apply for that pay for covid 19 treatments not covered by insurance such as ventilators, intubations, steroid treatments, etc

This yet again will be devastating for many both financially and mentally. Could easily destroy an already fragile consumer confidence level.

Apparently we learned nothing.

That's right. You watched what happened in New York, and you didn't prepare, and you didn't get ready to test, or PPE's, you just mocked what was happening in "blue states", home of crime and disease, and said "let em die". Now that it's happening in red states, where they don't have big city resources, and still people are getting sick and dying with no testing, and no resources from the federal government.

Other countries shut down the virus and we're JUST NOW getting back to business. States which re-opened in May are awash in disease and death.
We did watch what happened in NY. Highest death rate in the entire country. You wacko leftists think NY is a huge success.

NY is re-opening

Yes it is. Any comment on the highest death count in the nation?

NY is re-opening. Their lockdown was much more severe than Republican Governors imposed.

Forum List

Back