A parody that I think Mac will like...

As he believes in his own mind that he is not an extremist with identity politics.

Hope you enjoy Mac

Never Trump: I used to have an identity, but now my identity is hating Trump.

That's Mac to a T, but I don't think he'll get it

Wow ...

I would say that "parody" CLEARLY defines the American Left today in this Country.

And, that Always Trumper lil' sweet thing .... is about as much of an Always Trumper as he is a Paul Newman.

Wow ...

I would say that "parody" CLEARLY defines the American Left today in this Country.

And, that Always Trumper lil' sweet thing .... is about as much of an Always Trumper as he is a Paul Newman.

Yes. The Never Trumper was much better done than the Always Trumper. Though the Always Trumper did have a couple lines that were pretty good. It's the left though who's identity is totally defined by Trump

Yes. The Never Trumper was much better done than the Always Trumper. Though the Always Trumper did have a couple lines that were pretty good. It's the left though who's identity is totally defined by Trump
I think it might be some bad Ju-Ju mocking people with mental disorders and all ... :oops:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
I like these guys. I think they have a future

Wow ...

Why is it that the Trump Cult is always busy "defining" who and what the left supports and believes, when they don't have a clue, and what they think they know is wrong.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Why is it that the Trump Cult is always busy "defining" who and what the left supports and believes, when they don't have a clue, and what they think they know is wrong.
Hey Genius .....

I think these two lil' precious pumpkins are doing a fine job of defining the Left and that has nothing to do with Trump supporters.

Why do you Leftist Extremists always try to blame what is blatantly obvious on Trump supporters?

Let me answer that for you.

It's because Leftism is a Mental Disorder on display for all the world to see.

Hey Genius .....

I think these two lil' precious pumpkins are doing a fine job of defining the Left and that has nothing to do with Trump supporters.

Why do you Leftist Extremists always try to blame what is blatantly obvious on Trump supporters?

Of course it is. That's why all of the "leftist" countries in the world, have the lowest rates of death and disease, and are successfully re-opening, while all of right wing covid deniers are wallowing in death, disease and economic collapse. None worse than the USA, whose economy is utterly collapsing under the weight of 5 million sick, 160,000 dead, and hospitals sending people home to die.

The Presidents of USA and Brazil continue to push hydroxychloroquine, despite overwhelming scientific evidence that it kills people at an alarming rate, and such leadership means that scientists don't have the resources to develop other better forms of treatment.

The USA has continued to cut testing in the hardest hit areas, because "testing increases cases", and Americans are dying at the highest rates ever since the pandemic began.

Wow ...

tenor.gif

Leftists make it perfectly clear what they support and believe in.
Atheism
Abortion
Anarchy
Rioting
Death
Corruption
Evil

Of course it is. That's why all of the "leftist" countries in the world, have the lowest rates of death and disease, and are successfully re-opening, while all of right wing covid deniers are wallowing in death, disease and economic collapse. None worse than the USA, whose economy is utterly collapsing under the weight of 5 million sick, 160,000 dead, and hospitals sending people home to die.

The Presidents of USA and Brazil continue to push hydroxychloroquine, despite overwhelming scientific evidence that it kills people at an alarming rate, and such leadership means that scientists don't have the resources to develop other better forms of treatment.

The USA has continued to cut testing in the hardest hit areas, because "testing increases cases", and Americans are dying at the highest rates ever since the pandemic began.
LMAO at the Stupid Shit Leftist believe...

Wow ...

Um ... yeah ... rational people are leftists like you who are always defining Trump supporters when you don't have a clue and what you think you know is wrong. This one is funny

LMAO at the Stupid Shit Leftist believe...
That's a Canuckian leftist, even. ;)

Wow ...

The right doesn’t know what they believe. Remember when deficits were bad? When a president shouldn’t rule by executive order? They believe what trump tells them to believe.

Hey Genius .....

The United States is a leftist country. It is just to the degree. There is an argument that the people are generally right of center. But our federal government is to the left of that with the added help of extremist judges.

The right doesn’t know what they believe. Remember when deficits were bad? When a president shouldn’t rule by executive order? They believe what trump tells them to believe.
More psycho Leftist shit .....

Apparently "the right" knew enough about what they believed to send your Queen Cankles for a drunk pilgrimage in the Chappaqua Woods ....

That's Reality ....

Not all this psycho Alt Left Universe you Leftist believe !!!!

Forum List

Back