Here we go again! Various states/cities threatening another shutdown

Weird. It almost seems like opening up too soon has caused some rollbacks that will continue to damage our economy.

Who could have possibly seen that coming?
Yawn......more excuses for fucking this country with no vasoline over an over rated virus.........

YUZ PEOPLE are a bunch of PECKER HEADS.

Weird. It almost seems like opening up too soon has caused some rollbacks that will continue to damage our economy.

Yawn......more excuses for fucking this country with no vasoline over an over rated virus.........

This is what you wanted. These are the consequences.

Welcome to reality.

Welcome to reality.
STFU..........I was off 5 weeks for this nonsense.......many have been out 5 months.........over a 99.984% survival rate virus and getting higher.

We had 7900 people die every day before this virus........hasn't changed much except redefining many of the deaths as Covid..........Hospitals getting money for doing so.

This whole fucking thing is a damned joke.

Welcome to reality.
STFU..........I was off 5 weeks for this nonsense.......many have been out 5 months.........over a 99.984% survival rate virus and getting higher.

We had 7900 people die every day before this virus........hasn't changed much except redefining many of the deaths as Covid..........Hospitals getting money for doing so.

Yup, we're doing lots of damage to our economy. The sooner we get this virus under control the sooner we get the economy back under control. Doesn't matter if you think it's a legitimate threat or not, that's the reality.

Welcome to reality.

Yup, we're doing lots of damage to our economy. The sooner we get this virus under control the sooner we get the economy back under control. Doesn't matter if you think it's a legitimate threat or not, that's the reality.
Herd immunity is reality.........Only virus in history that you have to be tested to see if you have it..........lmao

Kinda like............honey..........I don't feel sick but I think I better go see the doctor anyways.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

These assholes are gonna have a hard time keeping this nonsense up til the election.................

Which is all it is about anymore............Their so called own have turned on them time and time again over the Covid BS.............

They are pissing off their own voter base........LOL

Welcome to reality.

Herd immunity is reality.........Only virus in history that you have to be tested to see if you have it..........lmao

Kinda like............honey..........I don't feel sick but I think I better go see the doctor anyways.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

Herd immunity might be the goal now since we haven't contained this. Other countries are getting back to normal now, without herd immunity, because they were able to get control of this thing.

Welcome to reality.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

Herd immunity might be the goal now since we haven't contained this. Other countries are getting back to normal now, without herd immunity, because they were able to get control of this thing.

BS.............Sweden did it right........New York got slammed and have flat lined because so many have had it and don't know it.

The virus is running it's course.....which is what we should have done from the beginning...

But hey.......fucking the small business owners in the ass for the globalist is cool to you......STFU

Welcome to reality.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

BS.............Sweden did it right........New York got slammed and have flat lined because so many have had it and don't know it.

The virus is running it's course.....which is what we should have done from the beginning...

But hey.......fucking the small business owners in the ass for the globalist is cool to you......STFU

You think New York got slammed but Sweden didn't? How do you figure?

Welcome to reality.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

LOL

Sweden rates are less than those like the UK.....who are now getting round 2......New York and New Jersey have some of the worst stats in the world.........

It has run through a lot of people there.......and that is why it is flat lining.......the rest is a damned joke.

These assholes are gonna have a hard time keeping this nonsense up til the election.................

Which is all it is about anymore............Their so called own have turned on them time and time again over the Covid BS.............

Although it's true that partisan Dems are trying to use this for political purposes, this whole thing is not about the election. It's a global scam, by the same ilk who tried (and failed) with "climate change" but this time their Problem-Reaction-Solution psyop has worked very well for them.

I know that a lot of people here think that it's going to go away after the election, but don't count on it. This is a global power grab, and they are using the hell out of it, for authoritarian purposes, and to bring entirely new systems. And ultimately the NWO. That's where all of this is heading.

Welcome to reality.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

LOL

Sweden rates are less than those like the UK.....who are now getting round 2......New York and New Jersey have some of the worst stats in the world.........

It has run through a lot of people there.......and that is why it is flat lining.......the rest is a damned joke.

Sweden has one of the worst rates in the world. Number 8 in the world.

Although it's true that partisan Dems are trying to use this for political purposes, this whole thing is not about the election. It's a global scam, by the same ilk who tried (and failed) with "climate change" but this time their Problem-Reaction-Solution psyop has worked very well for them.

I know that a lot of people here think that it's going to go away the election, but don't count on it. This is a global power grab, and they are using the hell out of it, for authoritarian purposes, and to bring entirely new systems. And ultimately the NWO. That's where all of this is heading.

You and your conspiracy theories.

Where do you get this stuff?

The truth is masks have become the new wedge issue, the latest phase of the culture war. Mask opponents tend to see mask wearers as “fraidy cats” or virtue-signalling “sheeple” who willfully ignore basic science. Mask supporters, on the other hand, often see people who refuse to wear masks as selfish Trumpkins … who willfully ignore basic science.

There’s not a lot of middle ground to be found and there’s no easy way to sit this one out. We all have to go outside, so at some we all are required to don the mask or not.

It’s clear from the data that despite the impression of Americans as selfish rebel cowboys who won’t wear a mask to protect others, Americans are wearing masks far more than many people in European countries.

Polls show Americans are wearing masks at record levels, though a political divide remains: 98 percent of Democrats report wearing masks in public compared to 66 percent of Republicans and 85 percent of Independents. (These numbers, no doubt, are to some extent the product of mask requirements in cities and states.)

The mask fight..........and how the medical experts believe differently.........so they say it may.....it may not.......blah blah........blah........

Europe isn't masking like we are.....hell we are doing it more than them.......doesn't mean a damned thing unless it's a professional grade mask.

fb_img_1595994014402-jpg.371867
Deplorable still not getting it that COVID masking is to protect others.
Then why not just give the prisoners masks instead of letting them out of prison? I mean if they work. Please answer me that.

Deplorable still not getting it that COVID masking is to protect others.
sure it does..........lol........liberal shit hole states enforced the hell out of it........didn't stop jack squat...........

but it's good for OBEY CULTURE........and SOCIAL WARRIORS who love to be able to tell others what to do all the dang time..........Why don't YUZ PEOPLE STFU........do whatever it is that YUZ PEOPLE DO

AND MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS TO ME.
No, let them keep this up. Because they are reelecting Trump!

Welcome to reality.
Ask Sweden about that.

The CDC guidelines established the criteria for opening. Had we stuck with them we would have been in a much better position today in the fight against the virus. However in April, Trump was urging governors to open schools and businesses. He threaten states with loss federal funds. Coupling threats from the White House and pressure from businesses, most of the governors caved and began opening their economies even thou they did not meet the CDC guidelines. Trump obliged by lower guidelines for schools and business openings. In essence we gave people some relieve as the hospitals began to recover and the economy a boost but now it's time to pay the piper.

Forum List

Back