Here it is! The first verdict on a motion to delay trial due to Tucker Carlson's footage!!!

January 6th defendants have been seeking to delay trials or start new trials based on the fact that Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson some new footage.

The verdict is....

View attachment 764628

Apparently, video clips cannot un-slap and un-push the cops who were slapped and pushed by Sarah Carpenter. The judge

"ruled that Carpenter’s team failed to show that the previously undisclosed footage would support her claims of innocence."

she’s not been charged with slapping anyone…maybe that’s why the dems hide the footage…they wanted folks like yourself to believe folks like this lady were violent

they obviously were scared to disclose it…hence why they didn’t

what is this person charged with?
To confirm, you say there was fear to disclose something that the judge dismissed as irrelevant.
Okie Dokie.

Perhaps you should have learned that first.
well i made the mistake of reading the OP post that claimed she was engaged in violence…she wasn’t. That explains why the dems wanted to hide the footage, it undermined their narrative that folks like this lady were violent

To confirm, you say there was fear to disclose something that the judge dismissed as irrelevant.
Okie Dokie.
the judge never said it wasn’t relevant. Why did you claim she slapped people? She’s not been charged let alone convicted of that

well i made the mistake of reading the OP post that claimed she was engaged in violence…she wasn’t. That explains why the dems wanted to hide the footage, it undermined their narrative that folks like this lady were violent
I can appreciate that this is difficult to understand...

Here is a description of the charges

On Thursday, a federal jury convicted defendant Sara Carpenter of felony counts of civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, and an additional five misdemeanor counts for disorderly behavior and impeding Congress’ activities at the Capitol that day. After less than one day of deliberation, the jury returned a guilty verdict on all seven counts.

For every single one of those counts, the prosecution must make its case. That she may have done other things, at other times, is irrelevant.

Meh, it's not going to stop the Roland Freisler court, the hay will be made on the appeals.

There will be no appeals. These people are broke, with mental health problems. They're in no position to appeal. Trump is sitting on millions of dollars he could use to help these people but he won't lift a finger for them. He could have pardoned them all before he left office but he didn't.

Trump is just another liar who used gullible marks to carry out his crimes. He does that a lot. Just ask all of his staffers and associates who have been charged, arrested, convicted and jailed.

I can appreciate that this is difficult to understand...

Here is a description of the charges

On Thursday, a federal jury convicted defendant Sara Carpenter of felony counts of civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, and an additional five misdemeanor counts for disorderly behavior and impeding Congress’ activities at the Capitol that day. After less than one day of deliberation, the jury returned a guilty verdict on all seven counts.

For every single one of those counts, the prosecution must make its case. That she may have done other things, at other times, is irrelevant.
yeah so no slapping of cops as the OP suggested…sort of runs counter to the idea of violence. Which explains why the dems hide the video

There will be no appeals. These people are broke, with mental health problems. They're in no position to appeal. Trump is sitting on millions of dollars he could use to help these people but he won't lift a finger for them. He could have pardoned them all before he left office but he didn't.

Trump is just another liar who used gullible marks to carry out his crimes. He does that a lot. Just ask all of his staffers and associates who have been charged, arrested, convicted and jailed.
Nobody cares what you think feel Hoser.

yeah so no slapping of cops as the OP suggested…sort of runs counter to the idea of violence. Which explains why the dems hide the video
Maybe they didn't deliberately avert their eyes from the videos clearly depicting the violence.

she’s not been charged with slapping anyone…maybe that’s why the dems hide the footage…they wanted folks like yourself to believe folks like this lady were violent
Yes, she's being charged with slapping.
Right, like the Ray Epps video and the Fed taking out a window and then trying to blame it on a protestor.

Thre is alot of cellphone video. You are correct.
What Ray Epps video?
1678556179404.gif

the judge never said it wasn’t relevant. Why did you claim she slapped people? She’s not been charged let alone convicted of that
The judge never said anyone hid video. We can play this game all day, wing nut.

You are obviously too stupid to be one person. Didn't "disclose" what???? This bullshit programming by Tuckems was designed to deflect from the filings in the Dominion law suit.

Tucker thinks you'll be distracted and not notice that he hates Trump "with a passion", but he's prepared to pretend otherwise, and lie to you about everything to keep his job.

Nobody cares what you think feel Hoser.

I'm not a "Hoser". I'm not a male, I don't drink beer, and I have never lived in Scarborough - nor would I.

January 6th defendants have been seeking to delay trials or start new trials based on the fact that Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson some new footage.

The verdict is....

View attachment 764628

Apparently, video clips cannot un-slap and un-push the cops who were slapped and pushed by Sarah Carpenter. The judge

"ruled that Carpenter’s team failed to show that the previously undisclosed footage would support her claims of innocence."

How can this be? I heard they found footage of Jeffrey Dahlmer not killing somebody. I guess he was just sitting and watching birds. You mean that doesn't clear him? Lol, who knew, I was expecting him to be released any day because of it. To badhe got killed in jail he would be back on the block right now. Lol

You are obviously too stupid to be one person. Didn't "disclose" what???? This bullshit programming by Tuckems was designed to deflect from the filings in the Dominion law suit. Nothing more.

Carlson exposed NOTHING that wasn't already known. All he did was lie to the American people - again. Something he had repeatedly admitted to in the Dominion filings. He rushed his program to air after 2 weeks access to the footage. 41,000 hours of coverage, and he came out with 4 minutes not previously seen. This was rushed to air so you wouldn't notice all of those emails and text messages telling you that he thinks Trump's Presidency was a disaster and he can't wait until Trump is gone.

nobody should put their hands on law enforcement.....except for George Floyd of course or BLM or Antifa.......then its ok.
Asshole racist dog whistle post.

Floyd was being arrested. The problem was the ad hoc death sentence.

Show us the BLM protest where the protestors beat the shit out of the cops and caused 140 injuries.

Right, like the Ray Epps video and the Fed taking out a window and then trying to blame it on a protestor.

Thre is alot of cellphone video. You are correct.
Taken by Genius Barbarians For Trump as they went on a rampage thru The Capital as Trump looked on, jizzing all over himself.

Real smart.

You are obviously too stupid to be one person. Didn't "disclose" what???? This bullshit programming by Tuckems was designed to deflect from the filings in the Dominion law suit. Nothing more.

Carlson exposed NOTHING that wasn't already known. All he did was lie to the American people - again. Something he had repeatedly admitted to in the Dominion filings. He rushed his program to air after 2 weeks access to the footage. 41,000 hours of coverage, and he came out with 4 minutes not previously seen. This was rushed to air so you wouldn't notice all of those emails and text messages telling you that he thinks Trump's Presidency was a disaster and he can't wait until Trump is gone.
hahahaha.

Don’t you have some King to answer to?

So you knew that in the capitol people were getting tours from Capitol Police officers? and walking single file around the capitol? Why did the Judge say this stuff wasn’t turned over to defendants?

Forum List

Back