Here is What Disqualifies Trump From Running for President

Disqualification for leaving office as constitutionally prescribed? Feel free to expand on that, if your extremely limited intellect will allow. BTW there's nothing in the Constitution that says anyone has to leave quietly, is there?

Go tell Judge Luttig about how limited his knowledge of the constitution is. This man was a Federal Judge on the highest Federal District Court. Trump did not leave office as constitutionally prescribed.

Go tell Judge Luttig about how limited his knowledge of the constitution is. This man was a Federal Judge on the highest Federal District Court. Trump did not leave office as constitutionally prescribed.

Wow, now you're resorting to outright LIES. Was Trump in the WH past 12:00 PM Jan 20 2021? Feel free to get some help with that. ROFLMAO.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says you aren’t allowed to challenge an election. There is a legal process to do so, which is what President Trump believed should be followed. But it wasn’t even attempted anyway.

There was no armed “insurrection”, only a protest against an obviously rigged election.

So what would the punishment for this be, considering he left the WH as prescribed in that clause? Come on race baiter, dazzle us with your brilliance.

and if the bank robbers leave the first national in handcuffs, we have to let them go because they did not take the money from the bank?

isn't that anarchy?

Trump challenged the election. Hiis cclaim was found without meriit. It's time you trump cum gurgling bitches stopped lying abouut what trump did. In this case, we're looking at the opinion from an expert on the constitution. So if any of you have a problem with this, I'm sure Mr. Luttig has an email address or some kind of social meda presence whereby you all can argue using your vast legal knowledge to explain to Mr. Luttig how much he is in error.
You demented zombies have no merit.
GTFOH! :eusa_hand:

if trump were walked out between 2 big burly men how would we know?

what about pence? did he screw up by not throwing the election to congress? a hanging offense?

Deflection from a commie, how pathetic are you? Since I know how intellectually dishonest you commies are, I'm going to post the answer, with a link, for the rest of the folks. Trump arrived in FL shortly before 11:00 AM EST on Jan 20 2021. So the judge can shove his vestment clause, Trump didn't violate it.

The country has now been witness to what a Trump and Biden Presidency is. If people want either of these two for President, then they deserve what they get.
Some of us cannot fully understand why anyone would vote for either of the duopoly's front men.

Accusing your opponents of cheating is NOT a rebellion against the rules, you dumb fucktard.

Goddammit, these leftards have SHIT for brains. Stinky, smelly, ugly, disgusting SHIT comes out of them.

And AGAIN, a leftard in bed with a Neo-Con.

There's only one group of dumbass fucktards I despise more than the Neo-Scum, and I'll let you guess who they are.

If that was the case Democrats would have been convicts\ed decades ago. Every time a Republican has been elected Since Nixon the DNCCP claims the election was stolen.

According to CONSERVATIVE Judge Michaeel Luttig, a constitutional expert, what disqualifies Trump from running for President is his violation of the Executive Vesting Clause of tthe Constitution.

"I would only say this: All that any of us are able to do is evaluate the positive, objective law — in this instance, the Constitution and Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. Under the plain, clear terms of Section 3, the former president would be disqualified from holding the presidency again — specifically, for the reason that his plan and effort and attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election and remain in power, notwithstanding that the American people had voted to confer the powers of the presidency on Joe Biden, constitutes a clear violation of the Executive Vesting Clause in the Constitution, which prescribes that a president will hold office for only a four-year term, unless and until he is re-elected to the presidency by the American people. The former president’s effort to overturn the election and remain in power is precisely what constitutes a rebellion against the Constitution of the United States."
And I will state only this:

It is inconceivable to me - that a "democratic" country needs "court-rulings" - that decide about a Candidate being legible to e.g. candidate as President. Any democratic country has a constitution - and parties who's political manifest violate a constitution are banned from elections. Who then cares about some Candidate?

And if some wacko, manages to get 50.01% of the votes or those electoral votes in the US- "the people" have made that choice themselves.

Everything else is purely a matter of enforcing "existing" laws. Since ALL parties are corrupt and manipulative - the same issue applies towards court rulings.

Trump challenged the election. Hiis cclaim was found without meriit. It's time you trump cum gurgling bitches stopped lying abouut what trump did. In this case, we're looking at the opinion from an expert on the constitution. So if any of you have a problem with this, I'm sure Mr. Luttig has an email address or some kind of social meda presence whereby you all can argue using your vast legal knowledge to explain to Mr. Luttig how much he is in error.
Wow.

This judge is nothing more than two bit lyncher, and you're okay with that.

Shameful.

:(

and if the bank robbers leave the first national in handcuffs, we have to let them go because they did not take the money from the bank?

isn't that anarchy?
Most ridiculous analogy ever.

Trump did nothing wrong.

That you believe he did is genuinely frightening.

Please wake up.

Forum List

Back