Here is the text of Trump’s Taliban deal.

You apparently have no idea what you posted.

What you posted was a joint declaration between the now defunct government of Afghanistan and the Trump Administration.

You failed to comprehend this was not the agreement with the Taliban. From the joint declaration:

"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan welcomes the Reduction in Violence period and takes note of the
U.S.-Taliban agreement, an important step toward ending the war. The U.S-Taliban agreement paves the
way for intra-Afghan negotiations on a political settlement and a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire."

In other words, there is a US-Taliban agreement that the now defunct Afghan government and the US agreed to abide by.

Here is what you should have attached:

From what I read, President Trump obtained commitments from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, as part of the agreement for our withdrawal. They appear to have failed to honor some of those stipulations, I would say. But Trump no longer being in office, the agreement had no teeth.

Biden really fucked that up.

From the real agreement Trump and the Taliban negotiated, and not the press release that the hopelessly lost OP thought was the Agreement, here is what it says about troop withdrawal:

"With the commitment and action on the obligations of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which
is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban in Part Two of this
agreement, the United States, its allies, and the Coalition will execute the following:

1) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining
forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.

2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from
remaining bases."

From the real agreement Trump and the Taliban negotiated, and not the press release that the hopelessly lost OP thought was the Agreement, here is what it says about troop withdrawal:

"With the commitment and action on the obligations of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which
is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban in Part Two of this
agreement, the United States, its allies, and the Coalition will execute the following:

1) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining
forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.

2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from
remaining bases."

Surrender Joe missed the deadline.

And our allies, or should I say former allies, didn’t want to bug out with Surrender Joe.

Oops! Try again.

Surrender Joe missed the deadline.

And our allies, or should I say former allies, didn’t want to bug out with Surrender Joe.

Oops! Try again.
Oh, so we should have left sooner. What about all those Americans that were still there? Consistency ain't your guys strong point is it.

Oh, so we should have left sooner. What about all those Americans that were still there? Consistency ain't your guys strong point is it.
Never said when we should leave.

I pointed out the fact Surrender Joe didn’t follow Trump’s plan.

Never said when we should leave.

I pointed out the fact Surrender Joe didn’t follow Trump’s plan.
No, what you pointed out is that Biden didn't abide by Trump's timetable. Maybe we should have left sooner. But I got to tell you, it makes no sense whatsoever to dispense more money and blood because 200 hundred dumbass Americans are still in Afghanistan today. You Trumpsters are only interested in complaining. You got no suggestions for improvement and you don't give two shits about this nation. In a word, you guys are scum.

Forum List

Back