Here is something you don't see everyday

zombies.jpg

You know what I find funny as hell? Republicans are willing to vote for dead people. I thought conservatives said it was only Democrats that did that.

From the link.............................

LAS VEGAS — A Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month after fashioning himself as a Donald Trump-style Republican candidate has won a heavily GOP state legislative district.

Dennis Hof defeated Democratic educator Lesia Romanov on Tuesday in the race for Nevada's 36th Assembly District, which includes rural communities and large stretches of desert in the southern part of the state. County officials will appoint a Republican to take his place in the seat.

Since the dead already vote, I can't think of a more apropos representative.

You said since the dead already vote, he's an apropos representative. That basically means that dead people are voting for dead people. I told you that it was funny as hell the GOP voted in a man who had been dead for a couple of weeks.

You said since the dead already vote, he's an apropos representative. That basically means that dead people are voting for dead people. I told you that it was funny as hell the GOP voted in a man who had been dead for a couple of weeks.

The Dems picked Hellary as their nominee even though she was (politically) dead.

You know what I find funny as hell? Republicans are willing to vote for dead people. I thought conservatives said it was only Democrats that did that.

LAS VEGAS — A Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month after fashioning himself as a Donald Trump-style Republican candidate has won a heavily GOP state legislative district.

Dennis Hof defeated Democratic educator Lesia Romanov on Tuesday in the race for Nevada's 36th Assembly District, which includes rural communities and large stretches of desert in the southern part of the state. County officials will appoint a Republican to take his place in the seat.
Ban early voting! :lmao:

The Dems picked Hellary as their nominee even though she was (politically) dead.

Hey, there is a huge difference between someone who is politically dead and those who are actually dead.

Politically dead people can still serve, and possibly bring themselves back because they are still alive.

Dead people can't do anything.

It comes down to a DEAD REPUBLICAN to many people is better than a LIVE DEMONRAT!!!!

Hey, there is a huge difference between someone who is politically dead and those who are actually dead.

Politically dead people can still serve, and possibly bring themselves back because they are still alive.

Dead people can't do anything.

Sure they can, they can vote.

See? Dead People Receive Ballots – Project Veritas
Our investigation into New Hampshire uncovered election workers offering the ballots of deceased New Hampshirans to Project Veritas journalists at poll after poll. Even when our journalists stated that they didn’t have photo ID, they were told that in New Hampshire, none was required.

Ban early voting! :lmao:

It may the last political act of a dying citizen to cast an early ballot knowing they will die before the day of the election. early voting is okay as long as it's monitored closely, Should the citizens vote cast in this scenario be valid?

Forum List

Back