China steals yet another one of our designs

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I really don't understand The Left's fear of dealing harshly with China and punishing them for their Cyber Warfare, Industrial Espionage and their constant pilfering and theft of intellectual Properties. For Heaven's sake, they even designed and implanted firmware chips on server motherboards to spy on us.

If it were me, I would pull every fricking US company out of China, and Ban Every damn thing from that country for this.

Here is their latest theft....straight off of Hillary Clinton's unsecured server no doubt.

AP18310370592176.jpg

Air show features sneak peak of China's stealth combat drone years before 2022 rollout

Maybe China can bomb the fucking Middle East for us now.

In the global market this was inevitable. When you can't sell advanced products without purchasers copying, this is what happens.

Hell the technology to scan and reverse engineer components is amazing now Their are entities out there now reverse engineering military Humvee parts to sell to militaries who purchased or were given USA built Humvees (A.M. General) but want a cheaper source for spare parts.

should've tariffed the heck out of them decades ago
it's really fked up now

I really don't understand The Left's fear of dealing harshly with China and punishing them for their Cyber Warfare, Industrial Espionage and their constant pilfering and theft of intellectual Properties. For Heaven's sake, they even designed and implanted firmware chips on server motherboards to spy on us.

If it were me, I would pull every fricking US company out of China, and Ban Every damn thing from that country for this.

Here is their latest theft....straight off of Hillary Clinton's unsecured server no doubt.

AP18310370592176.jpg

Air show features sneak peak of China's stealth combat drone years before 2022 rollout

Well we know where the Braun ended up .

AP18310370592176.jpg

That's ok. They are communist and not white.

Sooooo, everything is fine.

Forum List

Back