Here is how Biden can start unity

Mr. Biden cannot unify the nation.

His supporters will not let him.

And he is too mentally frail to put them in their place.

The only possibility of "healing" will be if the Republicans can win back control of either the House or the Senate in 2022.

If both sides have some power, then maybe passions will die down a bit. After all, compromise involves talking to each other.

Yeah compromise - Kind of like Mitch McConnell and the rest of his Sedition Caucus have been doing since 2015. :icon_rolleyes:
Or, Reid, and his Senate prior to McConnell.
You all think that it's the other guys fault...guess what? It's both parties fault.

1. Ban the race based political organizations in the Democrat Party
2. Apologize for the Democrat Party's Jim Crow Laws
3. Personally and publicly apologize to Cruz and Hawley for calling them nazis
4. Work with the GOP to end the Democrat mass voter fraud problem. Voter ID Laws, Ban Mail-in ballots, Ban Ballot harvesting, Ban Counting ballots secretly
5. Condemn the Democrat Party's hate groups: Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, La Raza, Muslim Brotherhood, BLM, Antifa
6. Biden needs to apologize to Americans for his racist remarks: "you ain't black", ā€œLatinos are more diverse than Blacksā€, ā€œracial jungleā€, "Klansman Byrd was like a brotherā€, "they gonna put y'all back in chains", "are you a junkie", "I know what is best for the Nxgro", ā€œGeorge Wallace was a great liberalā€
7. Restore and defend our Freedom of Speech.
8. Apologize to the Families of Policemen who have been assassinated by Democrat Terrorist.

Biden will appeal for unity as US braces for violence by Trump supporters | Biden inauguration | The Guardian
Biden Invokes Nazi Propagandist Joseph Goebbels as He Condemns Cruz, Hawley as ā€˜Part of the Big Lieā€™ of Trumpā€™s Election Fraud Conspiracies (msn.com)

f03f170a-7816-448d-ad40-cb6292b9ff77_text.gif

4. Work with the GOP to end the Democrat mass voter fraud problem. Voter ID Laws, Ban Mail-in ballots, Ban Ballot harvesting, Ban Counting ballots secretly
5. Condemn the Democrat Party's hate groups: Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, La Raza, Muslim Brotherhood, BLM, Antifa
6. Biden needs to apologize to Americans for his racist remarks: "you ain't black", ā€œLatinos are more diverse than Blacksā€, ā€œracial jungleā€, "Klansman Byrd was like a brotherā€, "they gonna put y'all back in chains", "are you a junkie", "I know what is best for the Nxgro", ā€œGeorge Wallace was a great liberalā€
8. Apologize to the Families of Policemen who have been assassinated by Democrat Terrorist.

Biden will appeal for unity as US braces for violence by Trump supporters | Biden inauguration | The Guardian
Biden Invokes Nazi Propagandist Joseph Goebbels as He Condemns Cruz, Hawley as ā€˜Part of the Big Lieā€™ of Trumpā€™s Election Fraud Conspiracies (msn.com)
Wow! Well, Trump does love the stupid! Bigly!!!
Is that why Trump has you on speed-dial?

When Biden stated he wanted to heal this nation...it was lip service for an election.
Biden would need to move away from all the upcoming investigations against Trump...which he won't do.
But, it would show a hand extended to the opposing party and a first step forward.
It would also be a positive gesture to keep Trump's policies in place that was actually good for America.
It won't happen because the democrats want to remove all the fingerprints of Trump from this nation.
Too bad we can't remove the fingerprints he put on this virus The virus that he surrendered to and gave to the states The virus that killed so many more than need be I won't get into his China tariffs that cost our nation billions Next time You think all those who left him ,all those he fired were stupid OR did they see what an AH they were working with?

What a stupid comment.
Is this better??
Re: TRUMP IS WHY WE WERE UNPREPARED FOR TRUMP VIRUS - One in eight recovered COVID-19 patients reportedly die within 5 months

6005c0da4b730.jpg

Wow! Well, Trump does love the stupid! Bigly!!!
Is that why Trump has you on speed-dial?

When Biden stated he wanted to heal this nation...it was lip service for an election.
Biden would need to move away from all the upcoming investigations against Trump...which he won't do.
But, it would show a hand extended to the opposing party and a first step forward.
It would also be a positive gesture to keep Trump's policies in place that was actually good for America.
It won't happen because the democrats want to remove all the fingerprints of Trump from this nation.
Too bad we can't remove the fingerprints he put on this virus The virus that he surrendered to and gave to the states The virus that killed so many more than need be I won't get into his China tariffs that cost our nation billions Next time You think all those who left him ,all those he fired were stupid OR did they see what an AH they were working with?

What a stupid comment.
Is this better??
Re: TRUMP IS WHY WE WERE UNPREPARED FOR TRUMP VIRUS - One in eight recovered COVID-19 patients reportedly die within 5 months

6005c0da4b730.jpg

No

Start thinking for yourself is a good start... you're a MSM sheep

Poor soul

Clearly if Biden had any interest in unifyig us he'd stop persecuting loyal patriots who attended President Trump's healing rally after the stolen election
If any of you liberals had an interest in unity you would stop misrepresenting the people you hate, spinning the reality of events, and ignoring the facts of every issue and event in recent memory. At this point I refuse to have any unity with you parasites anyway. You embrace and defend leftist rioters that burn down cities, criminals that stuff ballot boxes, and marginalize patriotism.

I, like many Americans are done with you. It's time we begin removing you from our midst.

Not through genocide and mass murder like you leftists historically do, but through legislation that separates us from political ties along territorial boundaries. Texas is working on secession, and I would be willing to bet we could easily bring far more than half the country with us. We could actually keep the title "United States" and force you parasites to rename your own little shithole countries. Call The left coast "New USSR" for all I care.

live_map_house.png

Why can't he say good things about the Proud Boys and neo-Klan like President Trump did?

Trump never said anything nice about the Proud Boys, he said he didn't even know who they are, and considering their founder isn't a white guy or a racist I'm not sure why you bed wetters hate them, as far as the "neo-klan" is concerned I don't belive Trump ever said anything nice about Queen antifa's minions.

qa.png

Clearly if Biden had any interest in unifyig us he'd stop persecuting loyal patriots who attended President Trump's healing rally after the stolen election
There was no stolen election. That's a lie from your rightwing handlers that paid millions of dollars to keep you in a perpetual state of fear and anger.

It's time to wake up now.

Hillarious you do not want unity you want a bow before zod. Go fuck your self.

Yea, most Left Wingers can't handle the truth so they lash out

There was no stolen election. That's a lie from your rightwing handlers that paid millions of dollars to keep you in a perpetual state of fear and anger.

It's time to wake up now.

Lib please Dems completely rigged and stole the election. Science and math prove this beyond a reasonable doubt, but proving this in court with only a few weeks to investigate while Dems try to hide the election fraud is pretty much impossible. Go enjoy your illegitimate so called win.

Lol. Tour hillarious! Again go fuck your self.

They don't want unity they want submission.

You know like Nazis and Fascists

You know...like these guys

View attachment 444747View attachment 444748View attachment 444749View attachment 444750

I doubt Nazis and Fascists carry Confederate battle flags. Maybe you should research 1930s Germany and Italy....you might be amazed how they and leftist America has so much in common

I doubt you will

You might amazed as to how much Trumpist America and Mussolini's fascism have in common. Do some research your self.

Lol. Tour hillarious! Again go fuck your self.
don't let the truth get you down, try to reform your racist and corrupt Democrat Party

They don't want unity they want submission.

You know like Nazis and Fascists

You know...like these guys

View attachment 444747View attachment 444748View attachment 444749View attachment 444750

I doubt Nazis and Fascists carry Confederate battle flags. Maybe you should research 1930s Germany and Italy....you might be amazed how they and leftist America has so much in common

I doubt you will

You might amazed as to how much Trumpist America and Mussolini's fascism have in common. Do some research your self.

I have.... you haven't

You just blabber what your handlers tell you to.

Worthless and weak

Forum List

Back