Here is how Biden can start unity

They don't want unity they want submission.

You know like Nazis and Fascists

You know...like these guys

View attachment 444747View attachment 444748View attachment 444749View attachment 444750

I doubt Nazis and Fascists carry Confederate battle flags. Maybe you should research 1930s Germany and Italy....you might be amazed how they and leftist America has so much in common

I doubt you will

You might amazed as to how much Trumpist America and Mussolini's fascism have in common. Do some research your self.

I have.... you haven't

You just blabber what your handlers tell you to.

Worthless and weak

Abide by the rules...got it?

Do you have a point, talking to your self?

Do some research on Trump, populism, Mussolini if you haven't o.d.'d on orange koolaide.
Reed up on the Reichstag fire. Then you'll learn how your filthy party operates.
yeah bri
It's as if nobody said anything at all before Jan. 6th. Nobody told anybody to show up; nobody said they were going to contest the vote. Nobody said there was voter fraud; nobody said dick to anybody, this mob merely showed up all on their own, ignoring trump and his troupe of violence-inspiring pricks, suddenly finding bear spray, confederate flags, Auschwitz t-shirts, helmets, guns, and flags in their hands, then went to work on trying to hang Mike Pence. All on their own, trump ain't responsible for shit, never is, never has been, never will be.

It's just our imagination that we heard that Cruz, Hawley, and a shitload of other pubs planned to object to the vote well before the 6th.

View attachment 444747View attachment 444748View attachment 444749View attachment 444750

I doubt Nazis and Fascists carry Confederate battle flags. Maybe you should research 1930s Germany and Italy....you might be amazed how they and leftist America has so much in common

I doubt you will

You might amazed as to how much Trumpist America and Mussolini's fascism have in common. Do some research your self.

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

Do some research on Trump, populism, Mussolini if you haven't o.d.'d on orange koolaide.
Reed up on the Reichstag fire. Then you'll learn how your filthy party operates.
yeah bri
It's as if nobody said anything at all before Jan. 6th. Nobody told anybody to show up; nobody said they were going to contest the vote. Nobody said there was voter fraud; nobody said dick to anybody, this mob merely showed up all on their own, ignoring trump and his troupe of violence-inspiring pricks, suddenly finding bear spray, confederate flags, Auschwitz t-shirts, helmets, guns, and flags in their hands, then went to work on trying to hang Mike Pence. All on their own, trump ain't responsible for shit, never is, never has been, never will be.

It's just our imagination that we heard that Cruz, Hawley, and a shitload of other pubs planned to object to the vote well before the 6th.
What is your imagination is thinking that questioning an election is unpatriotic. It is our job to keep the government in line.

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

yeah bri

What is your imagination is thinking that questioning an election is unpatriotic. It is our job to keep the government in line.
Yeah questioning is a good thing BUT believing a known liar trying to overturn a 7 million plurality not believing 62 court cases is not the way to go EVEN McConnell said there WAS NO FRAUD

Tip this
Why do you all continue ranting about such nonsense when you have torched your credibility to a burnt cinder over the past 4 years.

Trump was the vilest, most corrupt President in US history, and your willful blindness to this fact makes any bullshit claim you make against Biden worthless.

More like here's how the Corrupt Joe administration will sellout the country one day at a time. Going to be a long and enduring couple of years if we can take back the house and senate!
Can the fraud machine be overcome?

It can if the GOP can stand up investigating the massive fraud. Can't afford another steal come midterms.

Forum List

Back