Here is how Biden can start unity

They don't want unity they want submission.

You know like Nazis and Fascists

You know...like these guys

View attachment 444747View attachment 444748View attachment 444749View attachment 444750

I doubt Nazis and Fascists carry Confederate battle flags. Maybe you should research 1930s Germany and Italy....you might be amazed how they and leftist America has so much in common

I doubt you will

You might amazed as to how much Trumpist America and Mussolini's fascism have in common. Do some research your self.

And yet its the left who are attacking free speech, canceling, banning, and attacking anyone who dares disagree with the liberal world view like a pack of starved rats.

View attachment 444747View attachment 444748View attachment 444749View attachment 444750

I doubt Nazis and Fascists carry Confederate battle flags. Maybe you should research 1930s Germany and Italy....you might be amazed how they and leftist America has so much in common

I doubt you will

You might amazed as to how much Trumpist America and Mussolini's fascism have in common. Do some research your self.

I have.... you haven't

You just blabber what your handlers tell you to.

Worthless and weak

Abide by the rules...got it?

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

Do you have a point, talking to your self?

Do some research on Trump, populism, Mussolini if you haven't o.d.'d on orange koolaide.

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

Do some research on Trump, populism, Mussolini if you haven't o.d.'d on orange koolaide.

Fckn retard I'm talking to you but you're flaming

Go study and get back to me after you do....and lose the MSM shit....really

They want submission? Check all the points of this ridiculous OP to understand what tthe word sbmission means
what parts are not true?
You fail to address the multitude of crimes, sins and transgressions committed by Trump and Rrumpians.

Your list reeks of hypocrisy.

Trump took and oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution.

We, the people demand in that constitution that the document ensures domestic tranquility. That it provides for the general welfare. That it ensures justice.

How has Trump done preserving, protecting and defending that?

1. Ban the race based political organizations in the Democrat Party
2. Apologize for the Democrat Party's Jim Crow Laws
3. Personally and publicly apologize to Cruz and Hawley for calling them nazis
4. Work with the GOP to end the Democrat mass voter fraud problem. Voter ID Laws, Ban Mail-in ballots, Ban Ballot harvesting, Ban Counting ballots secretly
5. Condemn the Democrat Party's hate groups: Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, La Raza, Muslim Brotherhood, BLM, Antifa
6. Biden needs to apologize to Americans for his racist remarks: "you ain't black", “Latinos are more diverse than Blacks”, “racial jungle”, "Klansman Byrd was like a brother”, "they gonna put y'all back in chains", "are you a junkie", "I know what is best for the Nxgro", “George Wallace was a great liberal”
7. Restore and defend our Freedom of Speech.
8. Apologize to the Families of Policemen who have been assassinated by Democrat Terrorist.

Biden will appeal for unity as US braces for violence by Trump supporters | Biden inauguration | The Guardian
Biden Invokes Nazi Propagandist Joseph Goebbels as He Condemns Cruz, Hawley as ‘Part of the Big Lie’ of Trump’s Election Fraud Conspiracies (msn.com)
Hillarious you do not want unity you want a bow before zod. Go fuck your self.
Yea, most Left Wingers can't handle the truth so they lash out
Lol. Tour hillarious! Again go fuck your self.
don't let the truth get you down, try to reform your racist and corrupt Democrat Party
Truth is not getting me down, you have offered none. You have offered do as I say or else. Mean while you have no power to instill your will upon me. You can not be negotiated with there fore you have no relevance. No relevance no attention. No more waist of my time.

Clearly if Biden had any interest in unifyig us he'd stop persecuting loyal patriots who attended President Trump's healing rally after the stolen election
There was no stolen election. That's a lie from your rightwing handlers that paid millions of dollars to keep you in a perpetual state of fear and anger.

It's time to wake up now.

Lib please Dems completely rigged and stole the election. Science and math prove this beyond a reasonable doubt, but proving this in court with only a few weeks to investigate while Dems try to hide the election fraud is pretty much impossible. Go enjoy your illegitimate so called win.
That's why Chicom Joe and the Ho are investigating 25,000 national guard. They are so terrified that their base isn't as loyal as demanded that they may put tasters at the table.

4. Work with the GOP to end the Democrat mass voter fraud problem. Voter ID Laws, Ban Mail-in ballots, Ban Ballot harvesting, Ban Counting ballots secretly
5. Condemn the Democrat Party's hate groups: Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, La Raza, Muslim Brotherhood, BLM, Antifa
6. Biden needs to apologize to Americans for his racist remarks: "you ain't black", “Latinos are more diverse than Blacks”, “racial jungle”, "Klansman Byrd was like a brother”, "they gonna put y'all back in chains", "are you a junkie", "I know what is best for the Nxgro", “George Wallace was a great liberal”
8. Apologize to the Families of Policemen who have been assassinated by Democrat Terrorist.

Biden will appeal for unity as US braces for violence by Trump supporters | Biden inauguration | The Guardian
Biden Invokes Nazi Propagandist Joseph Goebbels as He Condemns Cruz, Hawley as ‘Part of the Big Lie’ of Trump’s Election Fraud Conspiracies (msn.com)
Hillarious you do not want unity you want a bow before zod. Go fuck your self.
Yea, most Left Wingers can't handle the truth so they lash out
Lol. Tour hillarious! Again go fuck your self.
don't let the truth get you down, try to reform your racist and corrupt Democrat Party
Truth is not getting me down, you have offered none. You have offered do as I say or else. Mean while you have no power to instill your will upon me. You can not be negotiated with there fore you have no relevance. No relevance no attention. No more waist of my time.
OK, you can't refute it
bidenandbyrd.JPG

Last edited:

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

Unlikely. I don't follow your revisionist rightwing history of the Holocaust and WW2. In the meantime, if you don't like flaming...chill. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Mussolini...Trump
Both populists who divided their countries into good guys and bad guys. You lot go on and on about how Trump's massive crowds prove he should have won and prove how good he is. Well Mussolini drew massive crowds...what a great guy he was right? You go on on how great the economy was under Trump (until the past year)...you know what made Hitler so popular, ya...his handling of the economy. Mussolini? He made the trains run on time. Too bad they had other less savory qualities. Not much different than Trump in rhetoric - demonize the left (yup, those two did that too), demonize immigrants and find any way possible to purge non-Europeans from immigration, appeal to our worst instincts? Yup. The fact you lot justify the treatment of children and families at the border says it all. Populist Extremists suck for the most part and do not promote unity. The state of our country now should make that obvious.

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

Unlikely. I don't follow your revisionist rightwing history of the Holocaust and WW2. In the meantime, if you don't like flaming...chill. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Mussolini...Trump
Both populists who divided their countries into good guys and bad guys. You lot go on and on about how Trump's massive crowds prove he should have won and prove how good he is. Well Mussolini drew massive crowds...what a great guy he was right? You go on on how great the economy was under Trump (until the past year)...you know what made Hitler so popular, ya...his handling of the economy. Mussolini? He made the trains run on time. Too bad they had other less savory qualities. Not much different than Trump in rhetoric - demonize the left (yup, those two did that too), demonize immigrants and find any way possible to purge non-Europeans from immigration, appeal to our worst instincts? Yup. The fact you lot justify the treatment of children and families at the border says it all. Populist Extremists suck for the most part and do not promote unity. The state of our country now should make that obvious.

You heard me....now go study

Here is how Biden can start unity?
Start by Confessing he cheated an say that Trump won

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

Mussolini...Trump
All countries control their border crossing and immigration.
No other country has tolerated the level of illegal immigration that America has.
It is a very legitimate issue.
The Democrat Party panders to the Racist Latino Nationalist for votes.

Clearly if Biden had any interest in unifyig us he'd stop persecuting loyal patriots who attended President Trump's healing rally after the stolen election
There was no stolen election. That's a lie from your rightwing handlers that paid millions of dollars to keep you in a perpetual state of fear and anger.

It's time to wake up now.
The election was stolen. You repeating a lie is you repeating a lie. The fraud will be proven.

More like here's how the Corrupt Joe administration will sellout the country one day at a time. Going to be a long and enduring couple of years if we can take back the house and senate!

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

RULE #1 DO NOT accept help from foreign countries in order to win elections
RULE #2 do not threaten foreign countries who refuse you that help

I doubt you will

I have.... you haven't

Worthless and weak

RULE #1 DO NOT accept help from foreign countries in order to win elections
RULE #2 do not threaten foreign countries who refuse you that help
Both of those apply more to Biden than they do Trump. Thanks for pointing that out.

As Donald Trump lurches through the disastrous final days of his presidency, Republicans are just beginning to survey the wreckage of his reign. Their party has been gutted, their leader is reviled, and after four years of excusing every presidential affront to “conservative values,” their credibility is shot. How will the GOP recover from the complicity and corruption of the Trump era? To many Republicans, the answer is simple: Pretend it never happened.

As Donald Trump lurches through the disastrous final days of his presidency, Republicans are just beginning to survey the wreckage of his reign. Their party has been gutted, their leader is reviled, and after four years of excusing every presidential affront to “conservative values,” their credibility is shot. How will the GOP recover from the complicity and corruption of the Trump era? To many Republicans, the answer is simple: Pretend it never happened.
Their leader is not reviled. If he truly was the media would not have to say he was. You listen to lies, you repeat lies. Guess what? That makes you a liar, one of the many, but a liar all the same.

Forum List

Back