Here is an issue our two year olds will have to deal with in fifty years or so

I do worry about farmers in dry western states drawing down the under ground water aquifers

they are drilling deeper and deeper every year

Water Is Running Out So Fast, Wall Street Is Trading It Like Gold and Oil

I think we are abusing environmental issues at the risk of leaving a harsh world for our children

Well, what's Sleepy Joe going to do about it? Identifying a problem and "bringing awareness" to it are sort of pointless unless you have proposals to find substitutes for water.

But this is really the D playbook. Bring "awareness" but don't call for any action until the R's are in power. Obama-Biden had 8 years to resolve Climate Change and basically did nothing except whine about it.

Time to create more reservoirs and maintain them properly. Not what they are
doing in California.
Don't rain in California and .uch of that area. Reservoir hold rain does not create it. Those fuckers are heading east sooner or later. Mean while we have algae issues here. Bad shit coming and we are at each others throats. We be fucked!

I think we are abusing environmental issues at the risk of leaving a harsh world for our children

Well, what's Sleepy Joe going to do about it? Identifying a problem and "bringing awareness" to it are sort of pointless unless you have proposals to find substitutes for water.

But this is really the D playbook. Bring "awareness" but don't call for any action until the R's are in power. Obama-Biden had 8 years to resolve Climate Change and basically did nothing except whine about it.
What did Trump do??

Reverse osmosis can make fresh water out of salt water, but it requires a lot of energy.
But if we try to hold onto rain water more, then rivers will dry up and fish will all die.

We don't need to wait 50 years. California is running out of water because they are greedy and overpopulated and our children are already paying now for the 9 trillion debt that Barry Obumma created 11 years ago!

California was stealing water from other states way back in the 1950s even.
They were already over populated even then.
One of the reasons Carter lost is he said he was against all the federal money spent getting water to California.

You hear a lot about how oil is going to be the catalyst for great wars in the future.

Nope, water.

Forum List

Back