The Sound Of Alaska

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. While politics is my fav, music is a close second. And most of all, when there is a nexus of the two. Which brings me to Emil von Reznicek.
The only piece of his that I have heard is the overture from Donna Diana.
But lots of folks have heard it....it was even used on the show 'Sergeant Preston Of The Yukon.'

"The overture is a popular stand-alone piece at symphonic concerts, and it served as the theme for the American radio (1947–1955) series Challenge of the Yukon, which later migrated to the TV series (1955–1958) Sergeant Preston of the Yukon. It was also used in the 1950s on the BBC's Children's Hour by Stephen King-Hall for his talks on current affairs."
Emil von Reznicek - Wikipedia

3. " When the Nazi Party came to power in 1933, Reznicek (who was not interested in politics) had a problem:[5] his wife Berta was of Jewish origin.
His daughter Felicitas (1904–1997) became a journalist, writer, and pioneer of female mountain climbing. During the Nazi era she joined the German resistance movement and informed for MI6.[1] she entered the German resistance movement as early as 1934. Later, she also collaborated with the British MI6, becoming one of its most important informants. (Winston Churchill bestowed on her British citizenship in 1951). She had a personal relationship with Hitler's Adjutant Fritz Wiedemann and therefore access to the innermost circles of the Nazi regime.

4. On the other hand, Emil-Ludwig (1898–1940), Reznicek's youngest son, was a fervent Nazi sympathiser even before 1933, joining the party and the SS. When he appeared in Nazi uniform in 1933, Reznicek was outraged and a complete split of the family was prevented only with the promise never to discuss politics."

5. One can easily imagine the same sort of pressures in American families today, with part of the family remaining American, .......

....while other members vote Democrat.

Thankfully everyone in my immediate family and all of my relatives are Republicans and Trump supporters. ... :thup:

You're a lucky man......on the other hand, you miss out on some invigorating food fights!
Sounds of Alaska, part of the family remaining American, ...........while other members vote Democrat, what condescending BS. When I think of republican of good conscience in relation to current republican leadership, I think of a song also and am thankful for people silently casting their ballot in order to speak to the shameful silence of the party leaders.

Thankfully everyone in my immediate family and all of my relatives are Republicans and Trump supporters. ... :thup:

You're a lucky man......on the other hand, you miss out on some invigorating food fights!
Sounds of Alaska, part of the family remaining American, ...........while other members vote Democrat, what condescending BS. When I think of republican of good conscience in relation to current republican leadership, I think of a song also and am thankful for people silently casting their ballot in order to speak to the shameful silence of the party leaders.

Time to put you in your place.....once again.

It's an intellectual pursuit.....
....which may obviate your participation.

But.....you can try:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply made up of the camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

Last edited:
1607889373811.png

If the divide becomes any worse it might be a good idea to move up north so I'm out of ground zero.

*****SMILE*****

:)

But.....you can try:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply one of the camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

Policy of willing attack on American institutions while on foreign soil. Policy of agreeing with Putin and Erdogon to allow cross border attacks against our allies. Policy of trading foreign military support for political favors. Policy of conspiring to pay off his whores, allowing his lawyer to take the hit while he is only named as a conspirator. Policy of supporting Saudi Arabia when it's leader sanctions murder of people in the press. Policy of stealing money from the military budget assigned and agreed by congress and signed off on by him, to support his pet project, not supported by congress. Most important to his defeat is the policy of lying to the people of America on the Covid dangers he admitted to in private and continually downplaying the danger long after known publicly. These just to name a few as indefensible examples and on all of these, the party leadership were mostly if not completely silent.

But.....you can try:

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply one of the camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

Policy of willing attack on American institutions while on foreign soil. Policy of agreeing with Putin and Erdogon to allow cross border attacks against our allies. Policy of trading foreign military support for political favors. Policy of conspiring to pay off his whores, allowing his lawyer to take the hit while he is only named as a conspirator. Policy of supporting Saudi Arabia when it's leader sanctions murder of people in the press. Policy of stealing money from the military budget assigned and agreed by congress and signed off on by him, to support his pet project, not supported by congress. Most important to his defeat is the policy of lying to the people of America on the Covid dangers he admitted to in private and continually downplaying the danger long after known publicly. These just to name a few as indefensible examples and on all of these, the party leadership were mostly if not completely silent.

So vague as to not constitute any real answers. And the Wuhan thing is now being shown to be a fraud, just like every variation of your Russia Collusion hoax.

Pretty much an admission that you voted as ordered by your masters, with no serious objections to Trump's presidency.
As Orwell described you in 1984, you sat through and hissed appropriately at Emmanuel Goldstein, Trump, and gave up any right to have an opinion.

No one with an understanding of what has taken place by your superiors over the years of Trump's presidency will ever consider you as anything more than one more brown shirted, goose-stepping, follower.

But.....you can try:

So vague as to not constitute any real answers. And the Wuhan thing is now being shown to be a fraud, just like every variation of your Russia Collusion hoax.

Pretty much an admission that you voted as ordered by your masters, with no serious objections to Trump's presidency.
As Orwell described you in 1984, you sat through and hissed appropriately at Emmanuel Goldstein, Trump, and gave up any right to have an opinion.

No one with an understanding of what has taken place by your superiors over the years of Trump's presidency will ever consider you as anything more than one more brown shirted, goose-stepping, follower.

Opinions vary. Always liked your intellectual style, even when your opinion is wrong, as in this case. I am more of a crass nature. You really need to go get laid, as you sound highly frustrated in general, but probably should not talk as it would spoil it for your partner.

But.....you can try:

Opinions vary. Always liked your intellectual style, even when your opinion is wrong, as in this case. I am more of a crass nature. You really need to go get laid, as you sound highly frustrated in general, but probably should not talk as it would spoil it for your partner.

OK....you're back.

Who knows why.

This was your first 'Trump policy' that caused you to vote for the employee of the Chinese Communists:

"Policy of willing attack on American institutions while on foreign soil."

What nonsense. Clearly you simply posted the letters as they fell out of the Scrabble velvet sack.

What sort of dolt would write that in comparison with these?
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Pleeeeeezzze......let's leave it at you being exceptionally good at following the dictates of your party...ratiocination not necessary.

Last edited:

But.....you can try:

OK....you're back.

Who knows why.

This was your first 'Trump policy' that caused you to vote for the employee of the Chinese Communists:

What nonsense. Clearly you simply posted the letters as they fell out of the Scrabble velvet sack.

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Pleeeeeezzze......let's leave it at you being exceptionally good at following the dictates of your party...ratiocination not necessary.

Pleeeeeezzze......let's hope you get laid soon and we can just ignore your little "collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession chant and the rest of your nonsense.

But.....you can try:

OK....you're back.

Who knows why.

Pleeeeeezzze......let's hope you get laid soon and we can just ignore your little "collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession chant and the rest of your nonsense.

I must have hit a nerve for you to imagine (I almost said 'think') you could address me in that manner.
This is not your family you are speaking to.
Get lost.

But.....you can try:

OK....you're back.

Who knows why.

I must have hit a nerve for you to imagine (I almost said 'think') you could address me in that manner.
This is not your family you are speaking to.
Get lost.

Ah, success by any means, fair or foul. As a trumper you should appreciate. I will take your advice. Bye.

New Topics

Forum List

Back