Here is a Radical Idea - make college more affordable!

Have the state pay for room and board… have idea professional auditors review the books and cut cost. Have college cost no more the. $5k a semesters, so $10k a year.

And did go sakes only have classes that matter! Stop the meaningless degrees!

Don’t cancel student loans, or make college free. Make it affordable!

Why should I or any other taxpayer pay for an adult's room and board, particularly when that adult will go on to likely make more money than the people who don't go, yet have to pay for their housing?

Here is a more radical idea. How about make college less necessary, which for most jobs it simply isn't needed?

Why should I or any other taxpayer pay for an adult's room and board, particularly when that adult will go on to likely make more money than the people who don't go, yet have to pay for their housing?

Here is a more radical idea. How about make college less necessary, which for most jobs it simply isn't needed?
I disagree sir. an educated society is a better society. If you have a family or care about people at all, you want them to be educated and ready to help move society in a positive direction.

Secondly, education is always "necessary" to a good life.

I think we could make Community Colleges free or nearly free
The State Government should offer free on-line courses that are universal in basic College courses. English, Accounting, Economics, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, Computers

This would allow students to complete the first two years relatively cheaply.

College tuition has risen much faster than other goods and services
Could never be things like taxes or needed wage hikes playing into that. Or even hidden costs that no one thinks about like garbage collection. Football teams. Accounting costs or malware ,IT costs.. right?

I disagree sir. an educated society is a better society. If you have a family or care about people at all, you want them to be educated and ready to help move society in a positive direction.

Secondly, education is always "necessary" to a good life.
I agree that society needs people with real skills

The best way to train nurses or engineers is in a college

But womens and black studies social justice warriors contribute nothing to our society

And the dunce can’t figure out just how destroying the family is possible.

It’ starts in the schools they teach your kids how to hate everything. Who has your kids more out of the day than you do teachers do …. 8 hrs a day.

51C0BA44-1121-4AD3-BF37-7BA421DBD5E2.jpeg

Have the state pay for room and board… have idea professional auditors review the books and cut cost. Have college cost no more the. $5k a semesters, so $10k a year.

And did go sakes only have classes that matter! Stop the meaningless degrees!

Don’t cancel student loans, or make college free. Make it affordable!
if one can't afford it, don't go, go to a community college and live at home. It's hilarious you feel the state owes room and board to party.

Forum List

Back