Here is a "fully recovered" Mitch McConnell

Well that sucks. But the Democrats in general don't seem to care that the Constitution or existing law is trashed for their 'higher purpose' so that could be the case.
Coincidentally, I just ran across this reminder of all the coincidences that can befall you if you run afoul of the dems -

Coincidentally, I just ran across this reminder of all the coincidences that can befall you if you run afoul of the dems -

Have to be careful of these conspiracy theory videos and memes though. For instance JFK Jr did toy with the idea of running for the NY Senate but abandoned that idea many weeks before that plane crash. He was therefore no threat to Hillary though he did express his opinion that it should be a New Yorker who won Moynihan's empty seat. It is reasonable to see the plane crash as completely unrelated to Hillary getting into that race even though they occurred a few days apart.

Mitch said he was fully recovered. From what, he didn't say, and obviously he was wrong. The great American political system has become a joke to everyone but the citizens who suffer from the policies of career politicians hanging on to squeeze as much money out of the position as possible.

WTF are they doing to this guy?

Have to be careful of these conspiracy theory videos and memes though. For instance JFK Jr did toy with the idea of running for the NY Senate but abandoned that idea many weeks before that plane crash. He was therefore no threat to Hillary though he did express his opinion that it should be a New Yorker who won Moynihan's empty seat. It is reasonable to see the plane crash as completely unrelated to Hillary getting into that race even though they occurred a few days apart.
Yeah I hadn't heard that one before.

Forum List

Back