Here is a "fully recovered" Mitch McConnell

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Mitch said he was fully recovered. From what, he didn't say, and obviously he was wrong. The great American political system has become a joke to everyone but the citizens who suffer from the policies of career politicians hanging on to squeeze as much money out of the position as possible.

He only needs to answer yes or no to vote. ;)

R.bf2fae605b825546a94b56ee92f73b81

Someone needs to shop The Turtle's head on Capt. Pike. ;)

Just more of what has become acceptable in American politics.

Have patience with him and a glass of cold water to splash in his face to make sure he hasn't passed on to christian afterlife!

Fuck no, we would get a dem as a replacement by KY's dem governor..

That said he should step down from his leadership position.

Rand Paul would be a fine replacement.....Same state and all. ;)
I believe Kentucky law requires the Governor to appoint a Republican to replace a GOP Senator who cannot finish his/her term. Now he might try to find a pure RINO but Mitch wouldn't be replaced with a Democrat. How Kentucky might vote in 2024 is anybody's guess but that's true even if Mitch runs again.

I think too many GOP senators see Rand Paul as too extreme on some issues to elect him majority leader, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I believe Kentucky law requires the Governor to appoint a Republican to replace a GOP Senator who cannot finish his/her term. Now he might try to find a pure RINO but Mitch wouldn't be replaced with a Democrat. How Kentucky might vote in 2024 is anybody's guess but that's true even if Mitch runs again.
Maybe, maybe not.

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear won't say if he'd follow the state's new Senate vacancy law and appoint another Republican if McConnell steps down​

Maybe, maybe not.

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear won't say if he'd follow the state's new Senate vacancy law and appoint another Republican if McConnell steps down​

Well that sucks. But the Democrats in general don't seem to care that the Constitution or existing law is trashed for their 'higher purpose' so that could be the case.

Maybe, maybe not.

The governor is on record as saying he might decide to not follow a state law? If so, his imperious ass needs to be impeached.

Forum List

Back