"Here I am not a negro but a human being for the first time in my life."

Why do you think that ?

ENGLISHMAN. Busted.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 6.42.45 PM.png

Tommy, this kind of thread is the reason people despise you.

I'm not sure that “despise” is the correct word.

I wouldn't say that I particularly despise Tainted Tommy, or necessarily harbor any strong negative emotions against him.

It's more that I seem him as an arrogant buffoon, ignorantly spouting off on subjects about which he knows nothing, and about which he has no standing; cocksure in his hubris that others should care what he has to say on subjects that affect them, but not him.

I would not ever commit an act of violence or harm against Tainted Tommy, but I see him as a prime, legitimate target for all sorts of mockery and ridicule.

They did that to whites too, Judge Roy Bean was known for his hanging.
Of course in Africa they would tie an arm and leg to separate trees and tear the body apart if the slave didn't work hard enough.
Mankind is not kind and all are guilty of evil.

Here is a man who was lionised wherever he went in the world but could not live freely in his own country. He sang in my home town once and people queued for days in order to see him. I love this picture.

RIP Comrade.

View attachment 592175
FDR wouldn't shake his black hand and he's lucky he wasn't in FDRs Nazi influencing Tuskegee Eugenics Experiments

The Russians were treated like shit by the soviets. Of course he identified with them. They had a struggle.

Nice to see you faking care for your fellow man to get attention.

The Bolshevic's killed or caused the death of millions of Russians. All nations are guilty of evil.

Jewish Bolsheviks Murdered
66 Million In Russia

From Dick Fojut
7-21-7
To Ian Punnett, Coast To Coast AM radioFrom Dick Fojut in Tucson, [email protected] ABOUT "HOLOCAUSTS"... Ian, following up on a Fast Blast I sent you last Saturday during your Coast To Coast Radio program, about ANOTHER "Holocaust" not mentioned by yourself and your guest Dan Kurzman, who spoke about Hitler's "Death Camps." Two revealing articles follow. How many people did Russia's Bolshevik Communists kill? * Israel's YNET News admits: "at least 20 million."

Last edited:
The Bolshevic's killed or caused the death of millions of Russians. All nations are guilty of evil.

Jewish Bolsheviks Murdered
66 Million In Russia

From Dick Fojut
7-21-7
To Ian Punnett, Coast To Coast AM radioFrom Dick Fojut in Tucson, [email protected] ABOUT "HOLOCAUSTS"... Ian, following up on a Fast Blast I sent you last Saturday during your Coast To Coast Radio program, about ANOTHER "Holocaust" not mentioned by yourself and your guest Dan Kurzman, who spoke about Hitler's "Death Camps." Two revealing articles follow. How many people did Russia's Bolshevik Communists kill? * Israel's YNET News admits: "at least 20 million."
The soviets were very antisemitic, it wasn't Jewish Bolsheviks that did it.

The soviets were very antisemitic, it wasn't Jewish Bolsheviks that did it.
Yes it was but this is not just about Jews it is just proving all tribes from all religions can do evil things, none are without guilt. Christians are also guilty of crimes against humanity.
History proves there is one halocaust after another throughout time. Pol Pot, Hitler, Crusaders, Inquisition , etc,etc,etc,.

Here is a man who was lionised wherever he went in the world but could not live freely in his own country. He sang in my home town once and people queued for days in order to see him. I love this picture.

RIP Comrade.

View attachment 592175

What a shame they murdered 60 million of their own.

Yep, tainty, you sure can pick em.

Forum List

Back