"Here I am not a negro but a human being for the first time in my life."

When you want to say nonsense, say it in a closed room, under a blanket, so that no one can hear you and call you an idiot. But it's too late for you - you're an idiot
What do you call it when the average Russian, Pole or Czech had to spend hours in lines at food stores and accept buying whatever small amount of food he or she was allowed by the government, had no access to private transportation beyond a bicycle, needed an internal passport to go anywhere but their local neighborhood and worked at whatever job and for whatever pay the government mandated while the high level party members had access to special stores that were filled with quality western goods and unlimited supplies of food? I certainly don't call that nonsense.

What do you call it when the average Russian, Pole or Czech had to spend hours in lines at food stores and accept buying whatever small amount of food he or she was allowed by the government, had no access to private transportation beyond a bicycle, needed an internal passport to go anywhere but their local neighborhood and worked at whatever job and for whatever pay the government mandated while the high level party members had access to special stores that were filled with quality western goods and unlimited supplies of food? I certainly don't call that nonsense.
Tommy's UTOPIA??? As long as HE'S the one setting the amounts for others and HIMSELF!!!

Greg

Fascism will never win. They just run oit of people to hate.
Certainly in the US the Republicans have moved towards it. If by any chance Trump manages to become President next time then it will be so as he is the Leader they believe will save them. Underneath this though in the US is the desire for a theocratic state. It will take a lot more work to make that happen in the UK but there is the beginning of the move towards this even in the UK.

Unfortunately the US Democrats are doing nothing to change the situation. Fascism arises when Corporate Capitalism can no longer provide the majority of people with a decent standard of living. Unfortunately the response of other parties tends to be to also move towards the right in the hope of picking up some of the other's supporters. That has happened both in the US and UK as well as other European countries which are also moving towards it. By doing this they fail to even notice the real difficulties people are experiencing. That is true both in the US and the UK. By not addressing the genuine needs of most of the population, they leave the only voice with any strength that of fascism which is of course the Oligarchs trying to keep their ill gotten gains and not give it back to society in the form of taxes and so on.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back