Here come the mandates.

That's no threat. It's a promise, and it's not me making the decision. Why on earth you would risk Covid in such a high exposure job I couldn't imagine, but if you have, you've got no call to be calling me stupid--you're acting the poster child for it.
What is your reaction to this story?

Their poor choices may be affecting the health of others as they spread this virus among themselves.
The unvaccinated are being affected by the Covid for the most part in states where vaccines are not accepted procedure. Already we are being advised to wear masks in enclosed spaces, stay out of restaurants, socially distance. Right back where we started due to the spread among non-vaccinated people. Businesses will be closing again.

People make poor choices all the time that endanger themselves and others. Far worse and dangerous choices. Being morbidly obese, smoking, drinking, unprotected sex etc. These things kill more people than COVID. And have a much higher mortality rate. I dont get to force spinach and broccoli or outlaw smoking or drinking on you or anyone else even though it would be of great benefit to your health. A greater benefit than the COVID vaccine. So why is this different? Why do you get to use your fear to force me to do something I dont want to do but I dont get to force you to stop smoking or drinking? Or get rid of hohos and ice cream?

And again why do you think that only unvaccinated people are spreading COVID? The Fing CDC director said that vaccinated people can pass it to other vaccinated people. Which is why we need to stick the pacifier back in your mouth.

If your wondering why people aren’t getting vaccinated it’s because the people you are putting all your trust in have and continue to take out of their ass since this whole thing started.

Their poor choices may be affecting the health of others as they spread this virus among themselves.
The unvaccinated are being affected by the Covid for the most part in states where vaccines are not accepted procedure. Already we are being advised to wear masks in enclosed spaces, stay out of restaurants, socially distance. Right back where we started due to the spread among non-vaccinated people. Businesses will be closing again.
Your desire for an apartheid state with the unvaxxed as the outsiders is a lot more of a danger than this pissant little flu bug.

People make poor choices all the time that endanger themselves and others. Far worse and dangerous choices. Being morbidly obese, smoking, drinking, unprotected sex etc. These things kill more people than COVID. And have a much higher mortality rate. I dont get to force spinach and broccoli or outlaw smoking or drinking on you or anyone else even though it would be of great benefit to your health. A greater benefit than the COVID vaccine. So why is this different? Why do you get to use your fear to force me to do something I dont want to do but I dont get to force you to stop smoking or drinking? Or get rid of hohos and ice cream?

And again why do you think that only unvaccinated people are spreading COVID? The Fing CDC director said that vaccinated people can pass it to other vaccinated people. Which is why we need to stick the pacifier back in your mouth.

If your wondering why people aren’t getting vaccinated it’s because the people you are putting all your trust in have and continue to take out of their ass since this whole thing started.
Of course, it can be passed on to vaccinated people, and the chances are greatly reduced for that to happen. Try to be realistic. The vast majority of hospital patients today are those who have contracted the variant and have not been vaccinated. So stop trying to justify your viewpoint with discussions of pacifiers, etc. Your mouth is getting in the way of your brains.

Your desire for an apartheid state with the unvaxxed as the outsiders is a lot more of a danger than this pissant little flu bug.
My desire for an apartheid state? Is that what you morons have morphed this "pissant little Flu Bug"
into? Maybe it is the right time for you to contract this Covid variant just for giggles.

It shouldn't have taken this long.

I mean, it was fine when the vaccine first came out to limit it, as we had a limited supply of it.

Now it's the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated that are the problem.
I'm so sick of hearing the ridiculous reasons people are not getting vaccinated it isn't funny. I hate to say it, but at this point I think the world will be better off without them. Their ignorance is killing them. So be it.

Of course, it can be passed on to vaccinated people, and the chances are greatly reduced for that to happen. Try to be realistic. The vast majority of hospital patients today are those who have contracted the variant and have not been vaccinated. So stop trying to justify your viewpoint with discussions of pacifiers, etc. Your mouth is getting in the way of your brains.
Unfortunately I'm beginning to think it's already too late. There's so many breakthrough cases, the next named strain say Epsilon or Zeta will breach the efficacy of the vaccination and everyone will get ill or die. It might just be time for the human race to start over. The strongest and the smartest people will survive, that'll be a good start.

My desire for an apartheid state? Is that what you morons have morphed this "pissant little Flu Bug"
into? Maybe it is the right time for you to contract this Covid variant just for giggles.
I'm either naturally immune or I've already had it and never even noticed.
Because up until a couple months ago, I worked in a downtown Houston ER, and was exposed all the damn time..... and guess what?

Nothing.

I'm so sick of hearing the ridiculous reasons people are not getting vaccinated it isn't funny. I hate to say it, but at this point I think the world will be better off without them. Their ignorance is killing them. So be it.
I don't give a fuck if you live or die.... I sure as hell don't care what your "sick of".

Leave other people alone or you won't have to worry about any little flu bug.

Unfortunately I'm beginning to think it's already too late. There's so many breakthrough cases, the next named strain say Epsilon or Zeta will breach the efficacy of the vaccination and everyone will get ill or die. It might just be time for the human race to start over. The strongest and the smartest people will survive, that'll be a good start.
You won't make the cut, that's for sure.

I'm either naturally immune or I've already had it and never even noticed.
Because up until a couple months ago, I worked in a downtown Houston ER, and was exposed all the damn time..... and guess what?

Nothing.
Good for you, but you are the exception, if true.

He works in an ER room, is exposed, and has not contracted the virus. You, obviously, need to be educated on this subject.
No he’s more than likely been exposed got it but like the vast majority of people it was a mild to nothing illness. That’s the rule not the exception with this virus unless your old, fat or have a compromised immune system. Which is why its ridiculous that we are even talking about mandating a vaccine.

No he’s more than likely been exposed got it but like the vast majority of people it was a mild to nothing illness. That’s the rule not the exception with this virus unless your old, fat or have a compromised immune system. Which is why its ridiculous that we are even talking about mandating a vaccine.
Nice to know that you are an expert in the field. I know several young people who have contracted this virus and who are healthy. Take your head out of your anus.

Delta variant substantially more contagious than other variants, CDC presentation warns​

Karen Weintraub, USA TODAY
Fri, July 30, 2021, 6:59 AM·5 min read

Delta variant substantially more contagious than other variants, CDC presentation warns​

Karen Weintraub, USA TODAY
Fri, July 30, 2021, 6:59 AM·5 min read
Yeah more contagious and less virulent. Great! Colds are very contagious as is chicken pox. But it’s a nuisance illness. Getting a cold sucks but its just not that big a deal

Nice to know that you are an expert in the field. I know several young people who have contracted this virus and who are healthy. Take your head out of your anus.
You don’t have to be an expert to look at the data. And BFD you know some young people who were infected with COVID. NOONE said young people don’t get exposed and infected. It’s just not a significant event because this is a disease of the elderly and obese. If you were infected with the bubonic plague and all that happened was you had a sniffle ans lost your sense of taste for a month would you really give a shit?

Forum List

Back