Here come the mandates.

Right to be let alone? Absolutely! Right to spread the Covid to others? NAH!
You nor anyone else on the planet, has any authority to tell me or I must take an injection, any injection, for any reason.
My refusal to allow you to bully and coerce me into doing so, also does not give you carte blanche to treat me as though I am some sort of "untouchable", although I suspect that is where a lot of this fervor comes from; you people are really just lusting after some class of people that you can see yourselves as "better than".

You want apartheid; you wish to have a group or a class of people that you can bully, lord over, exclude from your businesses and communities, and generally treat like shit, with both legal and societal support.

Its good to see mandates with some teeth to them.

Why? You just showed us in your last post that they aren't actually needed . . . or, at least, they're not needed for preventing Covid deaths among people who haven't chosen to risk it. Now, if what you REALLY need is to just take control of people's lives, I guess that's a different story.

Don't mistake "independent choice of individual businesses" for "government-mandates". You are free to make a choice, we are free to make a choice, businesses are free to make a choice . . . and you are advocating the government TELLING everyone what to do.

So again, fuck off, Debbie Dumbass. You're either dishonest, or you're pig-stupid . . . and I don't care enough to guess which.

No, I'm not going back over this again with you.

I just got up, I'm on my first cup of coffee and I ain't ready to waste my time with you.

I just can't manage to care right now.
you just can't admit you are making shit up

From your post, it looks like one could say the same for the panic over "Everyone else must be vaccinated or ELSE!"
The fact is that if more people had been vaccinated then there would have been less likelihood of variants taking hold.

You can see how effective widespread vaccination is if you look at how widespread use of polio vaccines virtually eliminated polio in the US

The fact is that if more people had been vaccinated then there would have been less likelihood of variants taking hold.

You can see how effective widespread vaccination is if you look at how widespread use of polio vaccines virtually eliminated polio in the US
Where are you getting that from? The "Delta Variant" seems to be infecting the vax and unvaxed alike. It's also apparently not nearly as "deadly" as it's predecessor. So this is a good development No?

Where are you getting that from? The "Delta Variant" seems to be infecting the vax and unvaxed alike. It's also apparently not nearly as "deadly" as it's predecessor. So this is a good development No?
98% of hospital patients are infected with the Delta variant and they have not been vaccinated.

Unvaccinated Americans more susceptible to Covid delta ...

https://qz.com › unvaccinated-americans-more-suscepti...

5 days ago — Delta variant is dramatically spreading among unvaccinated Americans ... As coronavirus cases surge, unvaccinated people are accounting for nearly ...

If more people were vaccinated the occurrence of variants would have been greatly reduced because the virus would not have infected as many hosts and there would have been a lower incidence of mutations

98% of hospital patients are infected with the Delta variant and they have not been vaccinated.

Unvaccinated Americans more susceptible to Covid delta ...

https://qz.com › unvaccinated-americans-more-suscepti...
5 days ago — Delta variant is dramatically spreading among unvaccinated Americans ... As coronavirus cases surge, unvaccinated people are accounting for nearly ...
You do realize that when the CDC talks about efficacy they arent talking about individuals not getting COVID but that they wont be hospitalized or have a severe case of COVID. So the 96% efficacy rating doesnt mean you dont get the virus, it just means there's a 96% chance you dont end up in the hospital when you do. So your point makes complete sense. It also means that getting vaccinated doesnt stop variants from forming since people who are vaccinated are still going to get COVID likely at the same rate as pre vaccination.

Here's something to think about though. Do you think vaccinated people are going to not go out or self quarantine when they feel a little under the weather or have a little sniffle? Probably not they will be out spreading their COVID all over town because "Im safe, I cant be part of the problem, Im vaccinated" Heck many of them may not even have any symptoms and then they will be contributing to the "Asymptomatic spread" we heard so much about but never saw any proof of......

You do realize that when the CDC talks about efficacy they arent talking about individuals not getting COVID but that they wont be hospitalized or have a severe case of COVID. So the 96% efficacy rating doesnt mean you dont get the virus, it just means there's a 96% chance you dont end up in the hospital when you do. So your point makes complete sense. It also means that getting vaccinated doesnt stop variants from forming since people who are vaccinated are still going to get COVID likely at the same rate as pre vaccination.

Here's something to think about though. Do you think vaccinated people are going to not go out or self quarantine when they feel a little under the weather or have a little sniffle? Probably not they will be out spreading their COVID all over town because "Im safe, I cant be part of the problem, Im vaccinated" Heck many of them may not even have any symptoms and then they will be contributing to the "Asymptomatic spread" we heard so much about but never saw any proof of......
I don't know about others people, but I will follow medical advice. Covid variant patients comprise 98% of hospital admissions, are not vaccinated and may have avoided this situation that they have put themselves into. But yes, many people think that they are invulnerable because they got shots.

I don't know about others people, but I will follow medical advice. Covid variant patients comprise 98% of hospital admissions, are not vaccinated and may have avoided this situation that they have put themselves into. But yes, many people think that they are invulnerable because they got shots.
Hey guy....... guess what what is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US?

Medical error.

IOW, some doctor fucked up and killed someone, to the tune of about a quarter of a million deaths per year.
And that's just the deaths, that doesn't even count all the stuff that just fucked people up real bad but didn't kill them, like amputating the wrong leg and shit like that.

So I wouldn't be too quick to place all my trust in doctors, because despite what many of them seem to think, they're a very long way from infallible.

That's to be expected. Since that's what the vaccinations are supposed to do, keep you out of the hospital if you get infected. But as I said before if you aren't over 65 or a fat POS your chances of getting COVID and it being a serious illness approach zero. So explain to me why someone who isn't in those groups would put them self at risk injecting a new tech "vaccine" that doesn't have long term effects studies done on them? Especially if they have already had COVID?

Far too many people have thrown risk assessment out the window and are just blindly doing what they are told. What's interesting is they keep listening to the idiots who have lied to them over and over throughout this process. I'd have more respect for Fauci and his ilk if they had just come out and said look we don't know WTF we are dealing with so we are going to throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks. Most of what we are about to do wont work but we will be assessing as we go. At least then they would have been being honest and blowing smoke up everyone ass like they were 3 years old and couldn't handle big boy situations. We outlawed the off label use of a medication because a guy the media didnt like said it might help. Do you think Trump pulled Hydroxychloroquine out of his ass? He was told it was having positive effects, but as soon as he said it.... Same with the lab leak.

Hell they aren't really even being up front about the "vaccines". They aren't out right lying but it's lying by omission. No one from the CDC or Fauci is explaining what they mean by efficacy. They are happy to let the public think it means you are 96% protected against getting the virus. That this "vaccine" works like the measles or chickenpox vaccine (which it doesn't). For crying out loud they are still preaching masks and he's on tape saying they are a pacifier and don't do much of anything to actually keep a person from being infected by a virus. You have to go look for it and know what you are looking for to get that information. IT isn't in the FAQ or on the splash page of the CDC.

Hey guy....... guess what what is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US?

Medical error.

IOW, some doctor fucked up and killed someone, to the tune of about a quarter of a million deaths per year.
And that's just the deaths, that doesn't even count all the stuff that just fucked people up real bad but didn't kill them, like amputating the wrong leg and shit like that.

So I wouldn't be too quick to place all my trust in doctors, because despite what many of them seem to think, they're a very long way from infallible.
In this case I am placing my trust in the medical community because the alternative ain't my cup of tea.

In this case I am placing my trust in the medical community because the alternative ain't my cup of tea.

And that’s your choice and right. Why are you so gung ho to take away the choices and rights of people who don’t necessarily agree with you or aren’t sure of the decision they want to make? Why do you assume that your choice is the right choice for everyone or anyone but you frankly?

Last edited:
And that’s your choice and right. Why are you so gung ho to take away the choices and rights of people who don’t necessarily agree with you or aren’t sure of the decision they want to make? Why do you assume that your choice is the right choice for everyone or anyone but you frankly?
Their poor choices may be affecting the health of others as they spread this virus among themselves.
The unvaccinated are being affected by the Covid for the most part in states where vaccines are not accepted procedure. Already we are being advised to wear masks in enclosed spaces, stay out of restaurants, socially distance. Right back where we started due to the spread among non-vaccinated people. Businesses will be closing again.

Forum List

Back