Here come the mandates.

A lot of you weak people really resent the hell out of those of us who aren't, don't you?
The world is all one big wrestling match to you, isn't it? I still think you're vaccinated, and for good reason, but if you aren't, us weak people are soon going to give you a choice: your job or the shot. Without wrestling we will win.

The world is all one big wrestling match to you, isn't it? I still think you're vaccinated, and for good reason, but if you aren't, us weak people are soon going to give you a choice: your job or the shot. Without wrestling we will win.
See?

Look at the pure spitefulness you display by threatening my livelihood if I don't fall into line for you.

Question; what is your plan for when all of the people you do this to, start coming for you and looting and pillaging everything you have just because you have left them no other way to survive?
Do you really believe we're all just going to submit?

I know you're a very stupid person, but are you really THAT stupid?

See?

Look at the pure spitefulness you display by threatening my livelihood if I don't fall into line for you.

Question; what is your plan for when all of the people you do this to, start coming for you and looting and pillaging everything you have just because you have left them no other way to survive?
Do you really believe we're all just going to submit?

I know you're a very stupid person, but are you really THAT stupid?
That's no threat. It's a promise, and it's not me making the decision. Why on earth you would risk Covid in such a high exposure job I couldn't imagine, but if you have, you've got no call to be calling me stupid--you're acting the poster child for it.

The days of vaccine lotteries are waning. Here come the mandates.​

Joel Shannon, USA TODAY
Sat, July 24, 2021, 6:00 AM
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine in summer 2021 could have given you a shot at a million dollars. Soon, not getting one could cost you your job.
Health officials and politicians have tried to stay positive in recent months as vaccination rates plummet, turning to ad campaigns touting giveaways and lottery drawings. And then the ultra-contagious delta variant arrived.
Now health officials say the nation's lagging vaccine rates are creating a spiraling public health crisis as the unvaccinated rapidly get sick and the protective power of vaccines is given a "stress test." A growing chorus of voices say people who resist vaccinations should face pressure — and consequences.

Yeah, it was only matter of time before the China flu purpose would truly be revealed.

Ok. What us the real.purpose if the China flu?
Let me guess. A complete domination of the country by China? Joe planning on destroying the economy?
Marxist takeover of the country?

Come on comrade. What is it that you know that I don't.

That's no threat. It's a promise, and it's not me making the decision. Why on earth you would risk Covid in such a high exposure job I couldn't imagine, but if you have, you've got no call to be calling me stupid--you're acting the poster child for it.
Unless...... covid ain't shit.

Like I been saying.

The days of vaccine lotteries are waning. Here come the mandates.​

Joel Shannon, USA TODAY
Sat, July 24, 2021, 6:00 AM
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine in summer 2021 could have given you a shot at a million dollars. Soon, not getting one could cost you your job.
Health officials and politicians have tried to stay positive in recent months as vaccination rates plummet, turning to ad campaigns touting giveaways and lottery drawings. And then the ultra-contagious delta variant arrived.
Now health officials say the nation's lagging vaccine rates are creating a spiraling public health crisis as the unvaccinated rapidly get sick and the protective power of vaccines is given a "stress test." A growing chorus of voices say people who resist vaccinations should face pressure — and consequences.

Yeah, it was only matter of time before the China flu purpose would truly be revealed.
"A growing chorus of voices say people who resist vaccinations should face pressure — and consequences."

Led by the good Dr Fauci...... the loudest voice of all. You remember him ....the guy who's been lying to us about covid19 the whole time.

Some people will never wake up.

Last edited:
And if you weren't so stupid, you'd see that.

It was corrupt politicians who were responsible for the illegal shutdowns and sabotage of the economy the first time around, and it is corrupt politicians who will be to blame if it happens again.

It is absurd, and just plain wrong, to try to blame the criminal acts of corrupt tyrants on those who dare to oppose their corruption.
But yet you didn't oppose the people and President who actually imposed them in April 2020. I never thought anything should have been shut down and I did oppose it, but I was all for a universal mask mandate. I felt if you get minimize it by some protection life could go on. But no, it's your body your choice, right? Not like abortion at all, you can't spread abortion and kill your family or neighbor's.

Correct. If you don’t wear a mask that MIGHT be the reason you get COVID and then it MIGHT be the reason you give it to someone else and then they MIGHT have a serious illness or die from it.

Abortion kills every time.

Name one business that would restrict access to paying customers if the government didn't pressure them to do so.

I'll wait.
I didn't say anything about customers either.

Why don't you read what i actually said and then respond?

Good.........Im glad the mandates are coming. Go...go....go.........enough of this shit. 100 million Americans have been looking for the trigger. Its here. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

When the fun starts this fall, its going to be a hoot!

The greatest irony? The most pronounced regrets will be from the sanctimonious vax OCD's who are going to see their lives go sideways! This has been coming for a long time......it had to get to a point where people have nothing to lose anymore.:deal:

The old are scared for our youth. You are opposed just because and for no other reason. And you do not know that vaccination for chicken pox may not be necessary. I agree that more research needs to be done, and I am certain that this is what is happening. The medical community should be making decisions on the effectiveness and necessity of vaccinations, not the public.

Many of the old are putting their fear onto the youth thus the pressure for them to be vaccinated against something that is largely an inconvenience illness for them. COVID isn't an issue for 99.999% of the population under 65 so long as you aren't a fat POS. Take out those over 65 and those who are obese and that's the data. Don't blame the messenger. I'm not getting the vaccine because I don't fall into either of those groups so I'm happy to let my body acquire immunity the old fashion way, also I've already had COVID so why on earth would I get vaccinated against something I already have antibodies against? I didnt get the measles or chick pox vaccine either BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY HAD THOSE VIRUSES AND RECOVERED FROM THEM.

And chicken pox is a nuisance illness. There's no reason to require the vaccine for it. Does it suck to get the chicken pox? Yep, but there really isn't any statistical reason to require it to go to school. No different for tetanus among others. Do you know what happens if you go to the emergency room with a puncture wound? They give you a tetanus shot. Doesn't matter if you've already had one. They just give it to you anyway. So clearly you don't really need one until you need it. Certainly shouldn't be a requirement to attend school.

I didn't say anything about customers either.

Why don't you read what i actually said and then respond?
No, I'm not going back over this again with you.

I just got up, I'm on my first cup of coffee and I ain't ready to waste my time with you.

I just can't manage to care right now.

Forum List

Back