The Right to Be Let Alone: What to Do When COVID Strike Force Teams Come Knocking

1627319309252.png

Sooo, going around house to house combatting misinformation and asking people to get vaccinated is a "strike force"? Somebody's been watching a few too many action movies. :)
Here's the bottom line. You have individual rights. However, those rights, essentially end at the tip of your nose. As has been pointed out
multiple times, you don't have the individual right to spread a virus and infect and affect your fellow citizen. Plus, you should be all in on
getting the vax because it will allow you to get back to the "normal" you knuckleheads have been bitching about for the last 1.5 years.
well, you don't have the right to make anybody's mind up...you are 'vaccinated' you can't contract the chinese flu (lol)
MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS
you are worse than a knucklehead, you are a pathetic piece of shit...anti-AMERICA brain dead reject

This is a very serious topic.

I am not yet vaccinated.

It's due to a fear of side effects & just simple inertia.

Actually, I am inching closer to getting vaccinated.

We are being told by the powers-that-be that October will be the crunch.

Then maybe the numbers will decrease until a few months later another variant appears and the numbers rise again. And the hospitals will see more cases and deaths.

So if the agents knock on my door and politely ask me to get vaccinated, I might readily agree -- especially if there's a mobile unit with them so that I can just walk into the van and get a vaccine.

P.S. What I am waiting for is the introduction of a pill that one can take instead of getting a shot in the arm. A pill that can be sent to one's home. But I guess that is far off or never.

P.P.S. Yes, a "few" people will have serious side effects or maybe even die, but I guess that is the risk that we are expected to take for the sake of the country.

P.P.P.S. I hope Mr. Biden would stop the entry of so many ladies and gentlemen and children at the southern border, for some of them -- I hear -- already have COVID.

Last edited:
This is a very serious topic.

I am not yet vaccinated.

It's due to a fear of side effects & just simple inertia.

Actually, I am inching closer to getting vaccinated.

We are being told by the powers-that-be that October will be the crunch.

Then maybe the numbers will decrease until a few months later another variant appears and the numbers rise again. And the hospitals will see more cases and deaths.

So if the agents knock on my door and politely ask me to get vaccinated, I might readily agree -- especially if there's a mobile unit with them so that I can just walk into the van and get a vaccine.

P.S. What I am waiting for is the introduction of a pill that one can take instead of getting a shot in the arm. A pill that can be sent to one's home. But I guess that is far off or never.

P.P.S. Yes, a "few" people will have serious side effects or maybe even die, but I guess that is the risk that we are expected to take for the sake of the country.

P.P.P.S. I hope Mr. Biden would stop the entry of so many ladies and gentlemen and children at the southern border, for some of them -- I hear -- already have COVID.
People should be able to make their own decision. I've no issue with what people choose to do. It's none of my business. That's genuinely how I feel about it.

Thing about these so-called covid vaccinations is that they're the reason the variants are evolving. The so-called vaccines are why herd immunity can't be achieved. People who consume the products are still carrying the virus around, They're still transmitting it. What's disturbing is that they have effectively stopped counting 'vaccinated' people in the death counts so we see a lot of propaganda being regurgitated about people who haven't taken the covid shot being the issue, when the polar opposite scenario is actually the case. And I believe these so-called vacccines only work for around 7 months. Face it, there;s no money in curing anything any more. We just treat things these days. Of course, we won't see much discussed about that on mainstream echo chambers like this.

But whatever. Like I said, people can do what they want. It's none of my business.

I shook over two hundred hands in a closed environment the other day. I think one person had a mask on. Maybe two. No idea whether anyone had been administered any of these pharmaceutical products or not. Does it really matter when they can still carry it around and transmit it anyway?And masks tell you right on the box tha tthey donlt protect against covid.

Variants are going to continue evolving as long as these temporary products are being administered. That's the science of it.

It's like a revolving door.

Nice gig to have going on if one is in the business and are provided a captive market at the barrel of a government gun. Mandates certainly do encourage these companies to use their political influence to expand the amount of vaccine mandates. Or if one is in the business of government run health care system like the fascist Obamacare thing. Fascists are always gonna try to fascist, no matter what. If you give em an inch they'll fir sure take a mile. This is the difference between political science and actual science.

Last edited:
As has been pointed out multiple times, you don't have the individual right to spread a virus and infect and affect your fellow citizen.

Educate yourself. Your'e a carrier whether you've consumed the product or not. As was mentioned, you're actually the reason for the variants.

Plus, you should be all in on
getting the vax because it will allow you to get back to the "normal" you knuckleheads have been bitching about for the last 1.5 years.

I never stopped living normally.

Perhaps consider a re-evaluation of the company you keep. Heh heh.

Last edited:
People should be able to make their own decision. I've no issue with what people choose to do. It's none of my business. That's genuinely how I feel about it.

Thing about these so-called covid vaccinations is that they're the reason the variants are evolving. The so-called vaccines are why herd immunity can't be achieved. People who consume the products are still carrying the virus around, They're still transmitting it. What's disturbing is that they have effectively stopped counting 'vaccinated' people in the death counts so we see a lot of propaganda about people who haven't taken the covid shot being the issue. And I blieve these so-called vacccines only work for around 7 months. Of course, we won't see much discused about that on mainstream echo chambers like this.

But whatever. Like I said, people can do what they want. It's none of my business.

I shook over two hundred hands in a closed environment the other day. I think one person had a mask on. Maybe two. No idea whether anyone had been administered any of these pharmaceutical products or not. Does it really mater when they can still carry it around and transmit it anyway?

Variants are going to continue evolving as long as these temporary products are being administered.

Nice gig to have going on if you're in the business and are provided a captive market at the barrel of a government gun. Mandates cerainly do encourage these companies to use their political influence to expand the amount of vaccine mandates.

I found your second paragraph very thought-provoking. You stated some ideas that I have never heard before.

I am glad that you were allowed to post those comments here.

I hear that at places like Facebook and Twitter (both of which I have never visited), your comments might be considered "misinformation" and thus prohibited.

I admit that the powers-that-be are convincing me that I should get vaccinated. They seem to be very sincere people who do not want anyone to unnecessarily suffer hospitalization (including a respirator) or death.

Also, the media have carried stories about people who were so-called anti-vaxxers but got sick and now confess that they were wrong.

Our local TV stations are featuring local doctors imploring people to get vaccinated.

We are told that we need at least 70% to get vaccinated before reaching something like herd immunity, many sources say.

Here in Los Angeles, a local radio station has been giving air time to a doctor (whom some people call a quack, although Twitter apparently allows her to post there) called Dr. Kelly Victory. She is NOT an anti-vaxxer, but she disagrees strongly with some measures mandated by the powers-that-be.

Last edited:
I found your second paragraph very thought-provoking. You stated some ideas that I have never heard before.

I am glad that you were allowed to post those comments here.

I hear that at places like Facebook and Twitter (both of which I have never visited), your comments might be considered "misinformation" and thus prohibited.

I admit that the powers-that-be are convincing me that I should get vaccinated. They seem to be very sincere people who do not want anyone to unnecessarily suffer hospitalization (including a respirator) or death.

Also, the media have carried stories about people who were so-called anti-vaxxers but got sick and now confess that they were wrong.

Our local TV stations are featuring local doctors imploring people to get vaccinated.

We are told that we need at least 70% to get vaccinated before reaching something like herd immunity, they say.

Here in Los Angeles, a local radio station has been giving air time to a doctor (whom some people call a quack, although Twitter apparently allows her to post there) called Dr. Kelly Victory. She is NOT an anti-vaxxer, but she disagrees strongly with some measures mandated by the powers-that-be.

I don't normally post an entire article. The author just happens to be a constitutional attorney who frequents the same circles. It's not so hard to shoot an email and ask for permission to reprint. It's not like he's going to say no. And verifying it would be a waste of time given that fact.

I believe the forum rule exists in order to discourage copywrite infringement. Not to censor debatable content.

Still, though, I don't make a habit out of it.

Anyway. I've never doubted the reality of the virus itself. It's certainly real.

The fact that the Biden administration is functioning in synergy with social media platforms with regard to what is and isnlt permitted in terms of information is disturbing to me in so far as they're actually deleting and banning actual professionals in the field. Even the creators of some of these procedures, oddly enough.

They're certainly not very interested in encouraging substantive debate on the evidence by knowledgeable proponents of all points of view, to steal a quote from the late Sagan. In fact, they're actively shutting it down. What would people say if the administration told Amazon what books they could and couldn't sell? That's a serious question. Is it any different than what's going on with these social media platforms? Not at all.

I don't pay much attention to the white noise out in the wild, wild web, to be honest. Seem like just a bunch of dick waving back and forth. Nothing good can come from it. Nor will it.

The biggest issue for me in all of this is not really the medical argument anyway.

For me it's a matter of keeping the government 'strictly limited' as the founders intended. That's really all I talk about if anyone actually reads what I type.

I don't get into the "vaxxer'' vs ''anti-vaxxer'' smut. And that's almost always what it is. It's a bunch of smut.

Whatever you decide to do, don't feel like you owe it to anyone. Do it because you believe you should or should not. It's nobody elses business.

Last edited:
Probably one of the best reads on the topic of "The Science"

A few rules borrowed from Carl Sagan's book "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark" in a chapter titled "The Fine Art of Baloney Detection," Sagan reflects on the many types of deception to which we’re susceptible.

The Baloney Detection Kit: Carl Sagan’s Rules for Bullshit-Busting and Critical Thinking

Read through these warning signs of deception and really think about how many times in the course of a day on the web that people employ these deceptive tactics in order to own a narrative or whatever. Particularly with this issue since so many professional and arm chair political scientists have effectively bastardized actual science by invoking politically loaded terms of controversy with regard to "following the science."

Last edited:

Thing about these so-called covid vaccinations is that they're the reason the variants are evolving. The so-called vaccines are why herd immunity can't be achieved. People who consume the products are still carrying the virus around, They're still transmitting it. What's disturbing is that they have effectively stopped counting 'vaccinated' people in the death counts so we see a lot of propaganda being regurgitated about people who haven't taken the covid shot being the issue, when the polar opposite scenario is actually the case. And I believe these so-called vacccines only work for around 7 months. Face it, there;s no money in curing anything any more. We just treat things these days. Of course, we won't see much discussed about that on mainstream echo chambers like this.

I shook over two hundred hands in a closed environment the other day. I think one person had a mask on. Maybe two. No idea whether anyone had been administered any of these pharmaceutical products or not. Does it really matter when they can still carry it around and transmit it anyway?And masks tell you right on the box tha tthey donlt protect against covid.

Variants are going to continue evolving as long as these temporary products are being administered. That's the science of it.

Nice gig to have going on if one is in the business and are provided a captive market at the barrel of a government gun. Mandates certainly do encourage these companies to use their political influence to expand the amount of vaccine mandates. Or if one is in the business of government run health care system like the fascist Obamacare thing. Fascists are always gonna try to fascist, no matter what. If you give em an inch they'll fir sure take a mile. This is the difference between political science and actual science.
1627333157833.png

Probably one of the best reads on the topic of "The Science"

A few rules borrowed from Carl Sagan's book "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark" in a chapter titled "The Fine Art of Baloney Detection," Sagan reflects on the many types of deception to which we’re susceptible.

The Baloney Detection Kit: Carl Sagan’s Rules for Bullshit-Busting and Critical Thinking

Read through these warning signs of deception and really think about how many times in the course of a day on the web that people employ these deceptive tactics in order to own a narrative or whatever. Particularly with this issue since so many professional and arm chair political scientists have effectively bastardized actual science by invoking politically loaded terms of controversy with regard to "following the science."
Thanks for the link.

Educate yourself. Your'e a carrier whether you've consumed the product or not. As was mentioned, you're actually the reason for the variants.

Again, no idea what reality you live in. Stop consuming alt-right media. Shit rots your brain.
The unvaccinated serve as vectors for the virus and petri dishes to make new variants.
If you choose not to believe it, that's not our issue. :)

Again, no idea what reality you live in. Stop consuming alt-right media. Shit rots your brain.
The unvaccinated serve as vectors for the virus and petri dishes to make new variants.
I never locked down; I was out and about, roaming around and going about my business, throughout this entire shit-show. And I worked in a hospital, in the ER, in downtown Houston, so I had a front row seat for all the festivities....... and you know what I saw?

Nothing much.

I never saw a bunch of sick or dying people everywhere, coughing their lives away, like the TV told me were all over the place.
I didn't even see any increase in the ER, to speak of.

I saw a lot of scared people freaking out and spazzing about masks and hand sanitizer, though. But I never saw any actual reason for any of it, just lots and lots of stories about this is what "they" said.

And after about the first month of this nonsense, I started questioning why, if this is a real "pandemic", and we don't know anything about it, then why weren't they testing the ER personnel?
If you lack data and are really trying to figure this out, in regards to transmission, and severity, and even lethality, wouldn't that be some pretty useful information to have?

And if they're not doing it, then what does that tell you?

So I don't believe the bullshit that so many of you are getting from the news and spreading everywhere. I believe what I see with my own eyes, and what I see, is that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Except for maybe the people who are working so hard to scare us all. We should probably keep an eye on those fuckers.

Just saying.

Short of wearing a mask for ten minutes only to respect the businesses that were forced into hysterical policies by Nanny Statists, my life went on as normal. Worked everyday as essential in construction, had gatherings with friends and relatives, went on camping and on fishing trips, hugged people and (gasp) still shook hands, and never felt any concern about my health.
The stores didn't frighten me, I felt no need to vigorously scrub my cart with wipes or hand sanitize till my skin was raw.
Frankly my life is in far more danger during my daily commute from idiots not paying attention.
They are probably posting on their phones lecturing others about putting people in danger.

None of this barrage of propaganda is convincing people. Jesus, the news was just on and they are just pouring on the messaging. Immediately repeated in endless threads, word for word by the shills here. I want more information, all of it. Not just the government narrative.

I never locked down; I was out and about, roaming around and going about my business, throughout this entire shit-show. And I worked in a hospital, in the ER, in downtown Houston, so I had a front row seat for all the festivities....... and you know what I saw?

Nothing much.

I never saw a bunch of sick or dying people everywhere, coughing their lives away, like the TV told me were all over the place.
I didn't even see any increase in the ER, to speak of.

I saw a lot of scared people freaking out and spazzing about masks and hand sanitizer, though. But I never saw any actual reason for any of it, just lots and lots of stories about this is what "they" said.

And after about the first month of this nonsense, I started questioning why, if this is a real "pandemic", and we don't know anything about it, then why weren't they testing the ER personnel?
If you lack data and are really trying to figure this out, in regards to transmission, and severity, and even lethality, wouldn't that be some pretty useful information to have?

And if they're not doing it, then what does that tell you?

So I don't believe the bullshit that so many of you are getting from the news and spreading everywhere. I believe what I see with my own eyes, and what I see, is that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Except for maybe the people who are working so hard to scare us all. We should probably keep an eye on those fuckers.

Just saying.
Why, if this was so hazardous, were used masks not considered a biohazard and red bagged for disposal in an incinerator?
Instead, they were tossed in the trash or on the street with everything else.
1621988184228.png

I just go by what your own so-called experts are saying, winger.

They just issued mandatory homeland security masking based on CDC 'recommendations' btw.

Wanna know why? Well, you're in luck...

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky defended the new mask guidance on Tuesday by stating that officials believe vaccinated people infected with the delta variant of the coronavirus can still spread it to others, and may carry higher levels of the virus than the unvaccinated.

Ever hear the one about the hunter and the bear, JackOf? :eusa_whistle:

Heh heh.

Last edited:
"Strike Force"?? Will they have bullet-proof vests or just flyers with vaccination info?

Or will they unknowingly be carrying the virus with them, as they go from infected homes to uninfected homes, touching door knobs and spraying mucus while talking to people?

Forum List

Back