Here are the pieces the GOP will split into, when it splits

I love when Liberals try to predict and declare things about the GOP, which they hate so much. Seeing them proven wrong over and over and over never gets old... :p

You notice they never take a in depth look at the party they support. that party has been taken over by every RADICAL in this country. look who Obama (who went to a church that preached, Black Liberation. research it, it's not a peaceful religion) put in to run our Government? and look where we are at right now?
that's a lot of problem in this day and age. They think their party (Progressive that calls themselves, Democrat to fool their voters) can do NO WRONG

I love when Liberals try to predict and declare things about the GOP, which they hate so much. Seeing them proven wrong over and over and over never gets old... :p
whats even funner is when you republicans state wha a liberal is ... or what they do orson't do that cracks me up ....:laugh:

The "liberals" have said nothing that Mitch McConnell has not said. Remember, the GOP is going to drop Trump "like a hot rock." That is the beginning of the disintegration of the GOP. Some may say it is long over due....I kind of feel sorry for the far right nut cases that will end up walking around in a daze.

The "liberals" have said nothing that Mitch McConnell has not said. Remember, the GOP is going to drop Trump "like a hot rock." That is the beginning of the disintegration of the GOP. Some may say it is long over due....I kind of feel sorry for the far right nut cases that will end up walking around in a daze.
you watch, at the convention that their delegates will pass their actual vote to some on else other then trump ... you see none of them are over the 50% delegate number ... thats when the delegates will start voting for some one else then trump .. you watch the republican voters will go nuts ...

The "liberals" have said nothing that Mitch McConnell has not said.
Thank you for proving my point. Mitch McConnell is NOT a Conservative. There is NOTHING different, for the most part, between McConnell and Liberals. McConnell is a self-appointed Washington Establishment Oligarchist 'ruler' who does not speak for or represent Conservatives or the conservative base that, until now, has supported and been the reason the 'GOP' has existed.

"Combined net worth of 33 quintillion."

:lmao:

That liberals think this is "very true" as the OP says, just goes to show they haven't the first clue about economics. :lol:

Liberals?

hell, RW's hate it so much they're running Trump for potus just to get away from it.

The "liberals" have said nothing that Mitch McConnell has not said.
Thank you for proving my point. Mitch McConnell is NOT a Conservative. There is NOTHING different, for the most part, between McConnell and Liberals. McConnell is a self-appointed Washington Establishment Oligarchist 'ruler' who does not speak for or represent Conservatives or the conservative base that, until now, has supported and been the reason the 'GOP' has existed.

It was a matter of time before they started eating their own....

They left out on important party splinter.

The Trump Bully Party
This party will became very adept at bulling anyone, anywhere. They will meet with huge success until the Sunday that they were practicing their trade at a Philadelphia Eagles game. They will eventually be lost in the crowd of angry fans and eventually follow the likes of Hoffa and whomever it was who framed OJ Simpson. As with the aforementioned, they will never be heard of again.

Forum List

Back