Here are some official statistics on violent crime in America.

For those of you like my friend IM2 who just love statistics and studies about Black victimhood, here you go.

The problem in America is well known and you're just contributing to make it more well known. America has a race problem that's been turned into a full blown racism problem. So now we all know again!

And so now is maybe the time to begin to deal with the two problems together as if they are just one.

And indeed they are just one!

Violent force doesn't work.

This is your thread. What's its purpose? Is it just going to be another worthless attempt to renew everybody's awareness and then slide to the bottom and off the list?

• Banned
The problem in America is well known and you're just contributing to make it more well known. America has a race problem that's been turned into a full blown racism problem. So now we all know again!

And so now is maybe the time to begin to deal with the two problems together as if they are just one.

And indeed they are just one!

Violent force doesn't work.

This is your thread. What's its purpose? Is it just going to be another worthless attempt to renew everybody's awareness and then slide to the bottom and off the list?
The purpose of the thread is obvious to anyone with a logical thought process. As long as American Blacks live in a world of being victims of racism, we will continue to be a divided country. The divisions are getting worse and that is due to the Democrats and their media pushing the victim hood narrative for their own gain. No one including me denies America's HISTORY of Systemic Racism. Just look at what Jackie Robinson had to endure when he entered the major leagues. The majority of the country was clearly racist. But now 70 years later the majority of the country is not racist. Yet Democrats, their media and many Black people want to believe it still is. That is patently FALSE.

For those of you like my friend IM2 who just love statistics and studies about Black victimhood, here you go.

Do you think it is something genetically wrong with the blacks to make them so crimey??

I think we should pass a law to force blacks to go to "Anti-crime" re-education camps to make them civil like everyone else who doesn't commit crime.

The purpose of the thread is obvious to anyone with a logical thought process. As long as American Blacks live in a world of being victims of racism, we will continue to be a divided country.
Yes, you've accidentally spoken the truth.
The divisions are getting worse and that is due to the Democrats and their media pushing the victim hood narrative for their own gain.
And again you've stumbled onto the truth.
No one including me denies America's HISTORY of Systemic Racism.
And again!
Just look at what Jackie Robinson had to endure when he entered the major leagues.
And again!
The majority of the country was clearly racist. But now 70 years later the majority of the country is not racist.
But now you turn it around and contradict yourself.
Yet Democrats, their media and many Black people want to believe it still is. That is patently FALSE.
The divisions are getting worse and that is due to ...............................
If you didn't start this thread you would almost be able to convince us that there really isn't any race problem.

But then you went and said that 70.3% of violent crime is by blacks. And that could be true?

They come to my work and you have no idea how violent and low IQ they’re . It’s a super deadly combination
I believe the majority of Black people are law abiding citizens. But those who are non law abiding are very often violent and very often violent against those of their own race. That is what all the statistics support. I just put a spotlight on the facts that are out there for anyone to read for themselves.

The purpose of the thread is obvious to anyone with a logical thought process. As long as American Blacks live in a world of being victims of racism, we will continue to be a divided country. The divisions are getting worse and that is due to the Democrats and their media pushing the victim hood narrative for their own gain. No one including me denies America's HISTORY of Systemic Racism. Just look at what Jackie Robinson had to endure when he entered the major leagues. The majority of the country was clearly racist. But now 70 years later the majority of the country is not racist. Yet Democrats, their media and many Black people want to believe it still is. That is patently FALSE.
The majority of the country back then just understood that integration wouldn't work, and it hasn't worked, and all you need to do is look at threads like this (or out your window) to see how obviously right they were. Cities are being torn down, people attacked, so many people are miserable, and for what? We all endure this for the abstract, quasi-religious concept that Diversity is our strength. I think it is time to stop shredding those people in the past. They were saving themselves, their families, and trying to save all of us from enduring the misery and conflict we live with today. For those who want to mix-it-up, go right ahead. For those who wish not to, whether they are Black, White, or other, they ought to have that right, as well.

I believe the majority of Black people are law abiding citizens. But those who are non law abiding are very often violent and very often violent against those of their own race. That is what all the statistics support. I just put a spotlight on the facts that are out there for anyone to read for themselves.
No most are bad news !!!
Just last night 2 darks got extremely violent and I saw hotel security come in

mga138
The majority of the country back then just understood that integration wouldn't work and it hasn't worked, and all you need to do is look at threads like this (or out your window) to see how obviously right they were. Cities are being torn down, people attacked

The source of that conflict is white supremacy. The very system you support.

When you have systems of inequality that are put in place by the dominant group that comes to dominate a particular geographic space, a particular nation-state and practices systematic injustice then the problems you point out will occur.

mga138
So many people are miserable, and for what

Black ppl should feel sorry for white supremacists like you now ? You are joking - right ?

mga138
We all endure this for the abstract, quasi-religious concept that diversity is our strength. I think it is time to stop shredding those people in the past. They were saving themselves, their families, and trying to save all of us from enduring the misery and conflict we live with today.

Tell me what is so awful about being a white person in america ? I really wanna know

mga138
For those who want to mix-it-up, go right ahead. For those who wish not to, whether they are Black, White, or other, they ought to have that right, as well.

Where is this systematic diversity ? I really wanna know and be careful now because you after all are a super high IQ white male and I can compete with you dude. Afterall my IQ is lower than a snakes belly. So just gve me a basic explanation.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
mga138
The majority of the country back then just understood that integration wouldn't work and it hasn't worked, and all you need to do is look at threads like this (or out your window) to see how obviously right they were. Cities are being torn down, people attacked

The source of that conflict is white supremacy. The very system you support.

When you have systems of inequality that are put in place by the dominant group that comes to dominate a particular geographic space, a particular nation-state and practices systematic injustice then the problems you point out will occur.

mga138
So many people are miserable, and for what

Black ppl should feel sorry for white supremacists like you now ? You are joking - right ?

mga138
We all endure this for the abstract, quasi-religious concept that diversity is our strength. I think it is time to stop shredding those people in the past. They were saving themselves, their families, and trying to save all of us from enduring the misery and conflict we live with today.

Tell me what is so awful about being a white person in america ? I really wanna know

mga138
For those who want to mix-it-up, go right ahead. For those who wish not to, whether they are Black, White, or other, they ought to have that right, as well.

Where is this systematic diversity ? I really wanna know and be careful now because you after all are a super high IQ white male and I can compete with you dude. Afterall my IQ is lower than a snakes belly. So just gve me a basic explanation.
YET YOU VOTE FOR RICH ELITE WHITES AS LONG AS A D NEXT TO THEIR NAME. YOU ALSO HAVE NO ISSUES WEARING, EATING, USING, DRIVING THINGS THE DREADED RACIST WHITE MAN MADE FOR YOU!

Whites like racist mike think they can dictate the narrative about blacks by gaslighting. There is no victimhood in black people.

According to 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.006 percent of the American population. So don't use the 13 percent excuse. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

You don't get to excuse 245 years of criminality with a bullshit excuse about there being more whites. Because whites became the majority by genocide and that is a violent crime. It is a crime no other race in America has committed. So mike, take your conservative news service bullshit and shove it up your racist white...

Forum List

Back