Helping Others Daily

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
For decades I have been commuting on California freeways. Along my journey, I noticed many cars with a burned out brake light. To protect them from getting rear ended, which by the way many Democrat men enjoy, I printed in large letters on my yellow note pad BRAKE LIGHT OUT, honked my horn to get their attention and showed it to them.
I wrote it so many times I got tired of it and printed them out in HUGE LETTERS on half a horizontal heavy stock 90 pound paper.

Most all drivers get it instantly and give me a thumbs up!

After IDIOT was elected in 2020, I added on the back side to show drivers afterward, "NO BIDEN SUPPORTER HELPED YOU!"

Almost invariably they laugh heartily and give another thumbs up. One percent here in Crazy California don't think it's funny.

Try it. Have fun while helping others. As the Cat in the Hat said, "It is fun to have fun but you have to know how."

I know how.

Oddly enough I have recently commissioned a gentleman to create a neon sign to be placed in rear window of my car.

I can turn this sign on and off from my steering wheel.

I have not decided which phrase to choose

'KILL YOURSELF, IDIOT!'

or

'I HOPE YOU CATCH AIDS!'

For decades I have been commuting on California freeways. Along my journey, I noticed many cars with a burned out brake light. To protect them from getting rear ended, which by the way many Democrat men enjoy, I printed in large letters on my yellow note pad BRAKE LIGHT OUT, honked my horn to get their attention and showed it to them.
I wrote it so many times I got tired of it and printed them out in HUGE LETTERS on half a horizontal heavy stock 90 pound paper.

Most all drivers get it instantly and give me a thumbs up!

After IDIOT was elected in 2020, I added on the back side to show drivers afterward, "NO BIDEN SUPPORTER HELPED YOU!"

Almost invariably they laugh heartily and give another thumbs up. One percent here in Crazy California don't think it's funny.

Try it. Have fun while helping others. As the Cat in the Hat said, "It is fun to have fun but you have to know how."

I know how.
Sounds very gay.

Forum List

Back